Page 330 of 332 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332 LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 4971
    DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Unpopular opinion:

Andrea is the worst new character this season, not William.
    Since I find her to be very attractive, I can't agree.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Well if it's looks alone, William has that going for him too (no homo).

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Also a bit odd- apparently, the CW is going to go with a smaller crossover next year- this one between Batwoman and Superman and Lois. I guess it's a way to establish Superman and Lois' place in the new world, but I and I think many other really wanted the crossover between Batwoman and Supergirl.
    I assume it will also set up the Batman/Superman relationship in explicit terms Post-Crisis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well if it's looks alone, William has that going for him too (no homo).
    Yeah, the actor and the accent are incredibly attractive (in my opinion) but there's not much to him past that.

The Captain

Andrea could be interesting again. William is so bland, I don't think he'll EVER be interesting.

So the CW has delayed all of their original content to January 2021. Odd thing is, looking at the schedule posted over at ComicBook.com, I see neither Legends or Supergirl on the schedule for January. I wonder if those shows will end up airing even later in the year. If so, that could be very good for Melissa, giving her time to give birth and spend more time with her child.

Also a bit odd- apparently, the CW is going to go with a smaller crossover next year- this one between Batwoman and Superman and Lois. I guess it's a way to establish Superman and Lois' place in the new world, but I and I think many other really wanted the crossover between Batwoman and Supergirl.
    Probably because Batwoman will be running concurrently with Superman & Lois, while Supergirl may return a bit later in 2021 due to production shuffling and whatnot.

Brainy went full on Joker in Nia's dream! That was terrifying. He still has a heart, though. Too bad Lex knew it. Lex yelling at Lena like that...damn what a bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    How do you artificially inseminate a kryptonian?
    Birthing matrix?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Uh...goodbye DEO? I wonder if this is the end for the DEO or if they're going to rebuild. A part of me feels like Leviathan didn't earn the right to take such a major piece of the show down, but I guess Lex is partially responsible .
    I think they'll probably retire the DEO for now and have the heroes operate out of J'onn's place. It'll be good to have them all together again, but they'll realize how hard things are without the resources of the DEO.

As long as it's a better costume than the one they gave her before. It would be hilarious if they made her the new Guardian- Kelly could give her Jame's shield that he left her.
    I'd much rather see Alex as the new Guardian than Kelly.

So the CW has delayed all of their original content to January 2021. Odd thing is, looking at the schedule posted over at ComicBook.com, I see neither Legends or Supergirl on the schedule for January. I wonder if those shows will end up airing even later in the year.
    January?! How am I supposed to survive until then?

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Hello, I'm a bit behind, I just finished the crisis and I started watching the first Supergirl after the crossover and I'm a bit confused. They talk about how the multiverse is gone, but at the end of the cross over we saw other earths. So do they just not know about it, if so why isn't the science showing a multiverse, as Brainy said there is none?

Pulls:
    Lion Forge: Summit, All CPU Titles. Humanoid: Omni, All H1U Titles. DC: The Outsiders, Young Justice. Marvel: Runaways. Valiant: Shadowman. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, Vampirella/Red Sonja, Sacred Six.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge!

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I think they'll probably retire the DEO for now and have the heroes operate out of J'onn's place. It'll be good to have them all together again, but they'll realize how hard things are without the resources of the DEO.
    Technically the DEO desert facility still exists. But as they no longer have access to that set (being that it was somewhere in the Los Angeles area) for practical purposes yes I think they have retired the DEO.
    I would have thought they would have gotten rid of CatCo long before now because after Cat Grant left it didn't seem to serve as useful a purpose as the DEO. But I guess it gives Kara something to do
    when she isn't being Supergirl.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Be careful Supercorp may come after you if you have Mon-El playing daddy to Kara's child.
    I watch some of the reactions of the supercorp shippers.
    They don't care about the superpowered hero action and other fantasy/sci fi stuff.
    They admit now they are only watching to see if lena and kara get together.
    They don't really care for anything else.
    I guess when lena leaves they will stop reactions to the show or stop watching period.

I guess they conveniently forget there was no lena or female on female romance in the first season and since they got it in the second season that's all they care about NOW.
    Lex's story they don't care for and wish he was gone and everything else they find boring or don't care about,except maybe alex and her new girlfriend.
    Nia Nal maybe as well but the first priority is supercorp the agenda.
    In fact they they so frustrated it seems they only really care for is lena,and not even kara these days as well.
    So jimmy and mon-el leaving was not enough for them.

Examples of some these reactions and read comment inside.

JuliDG
    Supergirl 5x17 REACTION & REVIEW "Deus Lex Machina" S05E17 | JuliDG
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHAUmpDjSFo&t=985s

Free Bicycle Tours
    Supergirl Season 5 Episode 18 "The Missing Link" REACTION Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LopEQTSOqt0
    Supergirl Season 5 Episode 18 "The Missing Link" REACTION Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btevirpNq1o&t=336s
    Last edited by mace11; 05-15-2020 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I wonder if they'll do anything with the fact that they don't have any government backing now, so they're basically unlicensed vigilante's.
    I'd much rather see Alex as the new Guardian than Kelly.
    I'd rather just not see a new Guardian...

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Hello, I'm a bit behind, I just finished the crisis and I started watching the first Supergirl after the crossover and I'm a bit confused. They talk about how the multiverse is gone, but at the end of the cross over we saw other earths. So do they just not know about it, if so why isn't the science showing a multiverse, as Brainy said there is none?
    My guess is that the way to determine the multiverse is different, so science has not determined this new way. It could also be there is now a wall between each dimension, so they can't get to that next dimension and don't realize that wall is there.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    My guess is that the way to determine the multiverse is different, so science has not determined this new way. It could also be there is now a wall between each dimension, so they can't get to that next dimension and don't realize that wall is there.
    Hmmm, I guess that could be. It just seems so strange that they would show us the Earths and then act like they're not there. However, I guess the chance of them crossing over with Stargirl and the others seems very unlikely.

Pulls:
    Lion Forge: Summit, All CPU Titles. Humanoid: Omni, All H1U Titles. DC: The Outsiders, Young Justice. Marvel: Runaways. Valiant: Shadowman. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, Vampirella/Red Sonja, Sacred Six.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Hmmm, I guess that could be. It just seems so strange that they would show us the Earths and then act like they're not there. However, I guess the chance of them crossing over with Stargirl and the others seems very unlikely.
    Guggenheim said something to the effect that Warner Brothers allowed him to play in the sandbox, as long as he put the toys back where he found them.

In other words, he was allowed to destroy the Multiverse in Crisis, and merge all of the Arrowverse shows together into one universe and as far as they know, there is no more Multiverse. But he was required to show at the end that the different Earths where Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Titans, and now Stargirl still exist, with the added benefit of showing they WEREN'T a part of the Arrowverse, and thus show that there will probably never be a crossover between those shows (especially Stargirl) and the Arrowverse.

I knew as soon as the Tower was introduced that the DEO was going away. I didn't expect it to be destroyed, though. I figured there would be at least a season of the DEO being antagonists against the vigilantes.

That being said.... I really don't care for the design of the Tower. I kind of wish they took over the Arrowcave set, because I really enjoyed the Bunker. Though I guess it wouldn't make sense how it suddenly migrated to National City.

That being said.... I really don't care for the design of the Tower. I kind of wish they took over the Arrowcave set, because I really enjoyed the Bunker. Though I guess it wouldn't make sense how it suddenly migrated to National City.
    Compared to the DEO, the Tower looks more like a clubhouse then a Superhero headquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Compared to the DEO, the Tower looks more like a clubhouse then a Superhero headquarters.
    That's it exactly! It looks like amateur hour.

Actually, here's a thought- in the comics, Kara had her own Fortress of Sanctuary. Can her mom send her a crystal from Argo and then she can grow her own fortress? And then maybe steal all of the dangerous things in Clark's fortress and hide them in hers, so Lex can't just pop in and take them?

That's it exactly! It looks like amateur hour.

Actually, here's a thought- in the comics, Kara had her own Fortress of Sanctuary. Can her mom send her a crystal from Argo and then she can grow her own fortress? And then maybe steal all of the dangerous things in Clark's fortress and hide them in hers, so Lex can't just pop in and take them?
    I'm curious, between the two shows, who will use the Fortress more (since it's technically Clark's).