Page 299 of 315 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4711

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    I knew the Neilsen ratings were getting worse for SUPERGIRL each season ...

but I didn't appreciate HOW many more people watched it on CBS, and how few followed to the CW.

Man, the CW really is the minor leagues of network TV, isn't it?
    It has it's own, pretty passionate, audience, otherwise the shows that are on it wouldn't have the recognition that they do.

You have to consider that NBC started in 1923, CBS in 1927, ABC was split off from NBC in the 1940s. So that means the CW had to pick up whatever independent stations were left over or start new stations.
    They were never or are never going to be able to compete with the big three. You can't watch what you can't see. All you can really do for Flash, Arrow, Legend oT, Supergirl, is look where they were when
    Super girl first aired on the CW first CW episode and where they are now. When Supergirl first aired on the CW:
    Arrow was 1.871 million, Flash was 3.166 million, Supergirl was 3.063 million
    now for the latest episode
    Arrow is 0.773 million, Flash is 1.380 million, Supergirl is 0.992 million
    So pretty much every CW show is dropping by the same amount, getting worse each season. About a third as many people watch each show now.
    But something to consider is this is only the people that watch the shows on TV the night the show airs. This doesn't include people who watch the shows on a VCR later on in the week,
    people who stream the shows, people who binge watch on Netflix, people who buy the DVDs or from Amazon, and people who bootleg the shows from torrent sites.
    People only notice how much Supergirl drops because Supergirl is woke and they use Supergirl to justify their claim of go woke, go broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, Kara agreed to commit theft really quickly. I guess she's just that desperate to make sure Lena loves her, although can she really be this naive to fall for Lena's "act" (if it is entirely an act)? And I don't think breaking and entering and property theft for a friend is a sign of a healthy friendship, even if it did lead to an interesting discussion on just how legal our heroes' actions are even when they're ostensibly employed by the government.
    I take that as Kara feels so guilty about lying to Lena for so long, that she's willing to do whatever it takes to make it right. And she is still naive enough to think that either Lex wouldn't put anything too dangerous in his journals, or that Lena would be good enough not to use anything in the journals for nefarious purposes.

I really can't wait until Lena is revealed, if only to see how Kara deals with it.

Sean Astin felt so random here. I doubt it's going to be the case but it would've been hilarious if he ended up being Malefic's human form. Is his being in Vancouver the reason Shazam isn't in any of the DC Animated Features movies anymore ?

Apparently his daughter's a fan, so he did it for her. Which I find rather sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I take that as Kara feels so guilty about lying to Lena for so long, that she's willing to do whatever it takes to make it right. And she is still naive enough to think that either Lex wouldn't put anything too dangerous in his journals, or that Lena would be good enough not to use anything in the journals for nefarious purposes.

I really can't wait until Lena is revealed, if only to see how Kara deals with it.
    I wonder if Superman committed any crimes to save his friendship with Lex ?
    Apparently his daughter's a fan, so he did it for her. Which I find rather sweet.
    That's awesome .

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I don't even get the CW on my Dish Network anymore since they dropped the channel years ago and trying to watch a shows on the CW site is horrible. It is probably the worst site when it comes to streaming with so many comercials and horrible lag or drops even with good wifi.

Oh yeah, the constant commercials are horrible.

But then again, thats how they finance with low ratings.

Lena is such a liar. People seem to be acting like this is something new for Lena. But Lena lied about Sam. Lena lied about not knowing Morgan Edge owned Acre Lee. Lena lied about having kryptonite. Lena lied about having harunel.
    Did Lena even ever tell Kara that Lena killed a man conducting harunel experiments? Lena lied about working with Lex. Is Lena ever going to tell Kara that she murdered her own brother? Lena is even lying right now about forgiving Kara.
    I mean if Kara can get over all of this, what does it take for Kara to realize that Lena is just another Luthor.

That was why Laura Metcalf was on Supergirl in season three. Her daughter is also a Supergirl fan so that was a way to meet the stars of the show.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    You have to consider that NBC started in 1923, CBS in 1927, ABC was split off from NBC in the 1940s. So that means the CW had to pick up whatever independent stations were left over or start new stations.
    They were never or are never going to be able to compete with the big three. You can't watch what you can't see. All you can really do for Flash, Arrow, Legend oT, Supergirl, is look where they were when
    Super girl first aired on the CW first CW episode and where they are now. When Supergirl first aired on the CW:
    Arrow was 1.871 million, Flash was 3.166 million, Supergirl was 3.063 million
    now for the latest episode
    Arrow is 0.773 million, Flash is 1.380 million, Supergirl is 0.992 million
    So pretty much every CW show is dropping by the same amount, getting worse each season. About a third as many people watch each show now.
    But something to consider is this is only the people that watch the shows on TV the night the show airs. This doesn't include people who watch the shows on a VCR later on in the week,
    people who stream the shows, people who binge watch on Netflix, people who buy the DVDs or from Amazon, and people who bootleg the shows from torrent sites.
    People only notice how much Supergirl drops because Supergirl is woke and they use Supergirl to justify their claim of go woke, go broke.
    Using the numbers you give Arrow has 41% of it’s previous audience Flash 43% and Supergirl 32% so it has dropped the most.

I wonder if Hope has completely take over Eve, or if Eve is still working with Leviathan and is just faking out Lena. Eve faked out everyone for years with them thinking she was just the ditsy doting assistant and even faked out Lex Luthor
    into thinking she was working for Lex while all the while Eve was secretly working for Leviathan. So Eve is obviously a master of deception if she can even fake out a master manipulator like Lex Luthor. They don't seem to have done much
    with Leviathan so far. So I wonder how this will come into play.

Has it been said that Clark visited frequently? For some reason, I was under the impression that he stayed away and had minimal contact. Him visiting her often actually helps me like him more, because at least then he stayed a part of her life.
    I was referring to the DCAU version. On Superman the Animated Series, Kara was being raised by the Kents, whom Clark visited on a regular basis.

Lena is such a liar. People seem to be acting like this is something new for Lena. But Lena lied about Sam. Lena lied about not knowing Morgan Edge owned Acre Lee. Lena lied about having kryptonite. Lena lied about having harunel.
    Did Lena even ever tell Kara that Lena killed a man conducting harunel experiments? Lena lied about working with Lex. Is Lena ever going to tell Kara that she murdered her own brother? Lena is even lying right now about forgiving Kara.
    I mean if Kara can get over all of this, what does it take for Kara to realize that Lena is just another Luthor.
    This is true about Lena lying, and even though some of those things were glosses over, I'm sure the Lex situation will come up.

That was why Laura Metcalf was on Supergirl in season three. Her daughter is also a Supergirl fan so that was a way to meet the stars of the show.
    Lena being a liar has been called out on the show. Kara not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Lena being a liar has been called out on the show. Kara not so much.
    Well...Kara lying is partially why Lena is on her current character path.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Nah. Lena is on her current path because Lena's evil and is only just now embracing it. Lena's been on her current path for several seasons now. Kara's "lies" are about the same thing as being in the closet and not telling your friend about it.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Nah. Lena is on her current path because Lena's evil and is only just now embracing it. Lena's been on her current path for several seasons now. Kara's "lies" are about the same thing as being in the closet and not telling your friend about it.
    Being a superhero and being gay are not remotely the same thing.

Partially, true. But mostly cause like always she lets Lex get under her skin. They're Charlie Brown and Lucy with the genders reversed.

When this plan blows up in her face and she loses Kara as a friend, then she will encounter a resurrected Lex (remember Monitor brought him back) who will MOCK her for listening to him. HE framed it as everyone knowing the secret was doing so out of thinking she was less than, and she always buys Lex's lies, precedent be damned. It was a hail mary on his part since it was the only way he could get back at her for shooting for him, but it will amuse him to no end that it worked. He'll say something like it was obvious Kara did this cause she loves you like a sister but listening to me you torpedoed the one true and pure relationship you had.