Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
Ha! Love me some Easter Eggs! Chloe and the Wall of Weird! Noelle Neil (although wouldn't Phyllis Coates make more sense? She's Erica Durance's Grandmother Lois)! And best of all...the red trunks have been confirmed! I guess in this universe, Clark, using his superhearing, probably overheard one too many high schoolers mocking him so he decided to get rid of them.

Did they really have to name the kid "Kenny"? Every time someone said "Killed Kenny", I thought of South Park. Poor kid, though, he didn't even get to kiss Kara. I kind of liked this flashback and all, but it could've been better used to parallel what was going on in the present day. Alex made a very good point about how Kara wanted to cheer her up but only on her terms with imaginary guidelines and Alex never really agreed to it. Plus she had a point about how long Kara was mopey over Mon-El. Then we get the flashback and then at the very end of the episode, they joke about car keys, drive back to National City, and sing along with the radio. Just because we saw them bond for the first time in the past doesn't resolve their issues in the present.

I liked both actresses, Alex's really felt like she could grow up to be present day Alex. Kara's was good as well, although during some of it, I felt like she could pass for a teenage Sara Lance.

That was disturbingly manipulative. At first I thought the coincidence was too great, but then it turns out J'onn did that because he knew Kara would listen to someone who looked like her mother. It was sad to see Kara tell her she loves her in Kryptonian.

If she tried, she probably would've blown a hole in the toilet. Couldn't Alex have woken up five minutes earlier?
Well thankyou for that horrific bit of imagery