Page 313 of 374 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    I can see Clark being worried and a bit despondent, though I'd rather he have a veteran hero approach of "I'll deal with that when there is time". I can deal with Kara putting on a brave face and trying to keep a positive attitude. But it makes no sense for the girl who isn't five years into her career to always be giving advice to the guy who has been at this so much longer.
    Don't forget, Kara was all about finding validation from Clark early on. He gave her advice and support way before he appeared on the show. Superman was THE man when Kara was still finding her legs. So yeah, in this universe they're a little more even than you'd like - they support one another and Superman can have a human moment and lean on his cousin sometimes. To me, Clark's moment spoke to his sense of super-altruism. He thought he could focus on himself for once and things went to ****, so he was racked with guilt in a way that nobody else would.

And also yeah, Kara outlasted him in the "recharging the solar panels" scene, but he'd been on Argo for a long time under a red sun.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I'm pretty much returning to the Arrowverse just for this crossover but I'm hoping they treat Routh's Superman with respect. This is technically Christopher Reeve's Superman. Dude is strong af. He better not get washed by fodder
    His Superman did beat up the Earth-38 Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I'm pretty much returning to the Arrowverse just for this crossover but I'm hoping they treat Routh's Superman with respect. This is technically Christopher Reeve's Superman. Dude is strong af. He better not get washed by fodder
    Well, he wasn't washed by fodder.

The ending though, well, it makes sense for the setup.

Canadagraphs posted a video and it looks like Ben Lockwood aka Agent Liberty and Otis Graves are back. I myself are so over them, but what-ever.

https://youtu.be/cEHXMnh6_EE

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Canadagraphs posted a video and it looks like Ben Lockwood aka Agent Liberty and Otis Graves are back. I myself are so over them, but what-ever.

https://youtu.be/cEHXMnh6_EE
    They were filming the 100th episode. Apparently, there were a lot of returning guest stars on the set. I saw pictures of Odette Annable as well.

Supergirl renewed for a 6th season.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They were filming the 100th episode. Apparently, there were a lot of returning guest stars on the set. I saw pictures of Odette Annable as well.
    I believe this is where that pic of Kara apparently revealing her identity in public comes from, so there's likely shenanigans afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    I believe this is where that pic of Kara apparently revealing her identity in public comes from, so there's likely shenanigans afoot.
    I heard somewhere that this is sort of a "It's a Wonderful Life" sort of episode. But apparently instead of what if Supergirl never existed, what if everyone knew Kara Danvers is Supergirl.

I smell Mxyzptlk...

Maybe this will show Kara that it would be a bad thing if everyone knew, and she can stop feeling guilty about not telling Lena. Then she can toss Lena's ass in a cell.

Maybe this will show Kara that it would be a bad thing if everyone knew, and she can stop feeling guilty about not telling Lena. Then she can toss Lena's ass in a cell.
    Yeah, I think it will assuage some of her guilt and further Alex's point that Kara hid her identity for a reason.

Well, judging from the pictures that have just been released for the first episode after Crisis, it looks like Lex survives.

Well, judging from the pictures that have just been released for the first episode after Crisis, it looks like Lex survives.
    Well, yeah. What's a Superman without a Lex Luthor?

Cryer has been so good. I can see keeping him for the Superman series.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!