Page 103 of 374 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5596
    Magick is Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I loved Winn's, I'm not a red shirt...quote...
    I LOLed at that; what a fanboy~!

Ultimate Member

Well about Alex before she joined the DEO she certainly didn't repress anything or control her emotions, and she did seem genuinely interest in Max Lord before she knew how much of a bad guy he was...

As for Winn, yeah that's probably what I would have said or at least thought were I in his position...

Ultimate Member

I never bought that she was necessarily interested in Max. I saw it as more her humoring him for the sake of the mission. And yeah, she is someone who tries to keep herself in control, and her personal life was a bit of a cypher before now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I think someone like Alex, who for so much of her life has repressed or had to control her emotions for the sake of her sister and was so focused on her career, would have difficulty with finally allowing herself to have and explore a personal life as she finally, genuinely, fell in love with someone.
    That's almost her little speech verbatim. I didn't really buy blaming sexual repression on her adopted sibling. It sounds ridiculous just saying it. Though nobody cares, I'd have done it different. Glad we're there. Just should've been more decompressed and woven in earlier.

What was with the Dominator bowing to Mon-El? Is it because of those aliens hunting him, and showing respect for the assumed future dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    What was with the Dominator bowing to Mon-El? Is it because of those aliens hunting him, and showing respect for the assumed future dead?
    They know hes the prince

BANNED

And I don't think those aliens aren't hunting him. They probably think they're rescueing him.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    This episode amused me a bit.

Guess the cloaked aliens weren't this universe's Dominators. A shame but alright. Wonder who they are then.

The implication though with the Dominator knowing Mon-El was a bit odd to me. Particularly given the whole slave trade connection. Does that mean Mon-El was not only the Prince (pretty much inevitable now) but also part of the ones behind the slave trade that occurred on Daxam as well? Kinda hard to walk away/back from that. Guess the cloaked aliens could be folks seeking revenge on Mon-El for said slave trade? IE former slaves?

It also shines a negative light on Daxam, which before seemed to be just party central rather than actually BAD. Hmmm...
    Wasn't there a storyline with the Doimnators teamed up with a bunch of different alien races to invade up and among the alien races were Daxam and Thanagar?

Ooh, maybe the cloaked figures are that dimension's Hawkman and Hawkgirl, or maybe it's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    And I don't think those aliens aren't hunting him. They probably think they're rescueing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    They know hes the prince
    Thanks folks! Missed those points.

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Thanks folks! Missed those points.
    They havent said hes the prince yet but the clues that he is havent subtle at all. The bowing was just the confirmation.

BANNED

They havent said hes the prince yet but the clues that he is havent subtle at all. The bowing was just the confirmation.
    They call him by the title "Mon-El of Daxam" at one point.

They call him by the title "Mon-El of Daxam" at one point.
    Yea those people hunting him. Im assuming they arent fans. Probaly some sins of the father stuff.about to.happen. his dad was probaly a horrible tyrant

Ultimate Member

It could explain some of his behavior as well. And also why he's reluctant to really make a move vis a via dating Kara right now.

BANNED

Yea those people hunting him. Im assuming they arent fans. Probaly some sins of the father stuff.about to.happen. his dad was probaly a horrible tyrant
    I'm thinking they're survivors of Daxam's 1%, and want him to take his father's place. They want him unharmed rather than merely alive. Their hired help bows to him...

I'm thinking they're survivors of Daxam's 1%, and want him to take his father's place. They want him unharmed rather than merely alive. Their hired help bows to him...
    The Dominators are hired help? Those were Dominators, weren't they?

Sandy Hausler