Page 15 of 374 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

The debut of Livewire. They couldn't resist name checking her in her first scene. Also there was an obvious reference to the episode they skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Did Supergirl just say she has been in 12 planets?
    Yup..........

How about them flash backs

BANNED

My first significant gripe on the show: the conflict between Alex and mom is forced and ridiculous. Not liking this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    My first significant gripe on the show: the conflict between Alex and mom is forced and ridiculous. Not liking this at all.
    Sorry but it is totally realistic. One of my favorite moments of friends is the second episode where ross tells his folks he and carol was divorcing, she was pregnant and going to raise the baby with her lesbian lover and ross's mom responds by turning to monica and saying "and you knew about this" she later tells ross that while she knows you can't choose your parents if you could she would choose his. That is what this reminds me of.

BANNED

On the other hand the depth they are finally bringing to Cat is a very welcome change. Overall shaping up as a good episode despite the Family fail

Club Apokolips...reference!!!

Did she just say that dean Cain/Doctor Danvers died in a plane crash? Edit yup. Lame.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Did she just say that dean Cain/Doctor Danvers died in a plane crash? Edit yup. Lame.
    No, pretty sure she just said he absolutely did not die in a plane crash.

And we got one Superman mention.

Ultimate Member

That was the story that she told to Alex and Kara and the one that was told to her, that their dad died in a plane crash until coming clean very recently.

Mighty Member

I liked the DEO twist revealed in the flashback.

BANNED

Solid episode, if a weak opening for Helen Slater script-wise. She did about as well as she could with the material though. Nice setup for another long and interesting arc with Dean Cain, Cat Grant finally shows there's more to her, and a decent fight - even though the resolution was unimaginative as goes back to the earliest issues of Spider-man, or further. Gotham is not likely to be getting off my DVR any time soon.

BANNED

And the foreshadowing that spoilers:
    the DEO is up to nefarious deeds and ends
    end of spoilers should hopefully put an end to the silly speculation that Henshaw is really Martian Manhunter.

LOL just kidding. The silliness will continue until half his face is a robot.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    No, pretty sure she just said he absolutely did not die in a plane crash.
    Hah I mean thay the character is no longer alive or at least not in her life. Was hoping to see dean cain more