Page 158 of 374 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5596
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I thought it was clear she was press secretary but maybe not a good one thus expecting to be fired. Though perhaps fire away meant ask questions
    That would be by far the more common usage of the phrase.

So with Cat as the apparent press secretary to the POTUS, Kara wanting to give up being human, which I assume also means giving up being a reporter, Winn working for the DEO,
    James mostly off being Guardian, and Ian Gomez (Snapper Carr) committed to another TV series this season, is there any reason for CatCo to exist anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    So with Cat as the apparent press secretary to the POTUS, Kara wanting to give up being human, which I assume also means giving up being a reporter, Winn working for the DEO,
    James mostly off being Guardian, and Ian Gomez (Snapper Carr) committed to another TV series this season, is there any reason for CatCo to exist anymore?
    I don't think we will see much of the office if any this season.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Well, they've said that we'll see more of Jimmy's reporter-side this season so I imagine that will lead to some use of CatCo.

Retired

I guess that Cat will sell her interest in Catco to Morgan Edge. Olsen will probably end up as a reporter or editor, but not in a top executive position like he was last season. If logic were any guide, Olsen should be very wealthy because he was the head of the company and should have a golden parachute. I mean if it was the classic Jimmy Olsen, him losing billions of dollars would be well within the parameters of his character. But since this is a James Olsen we're supposed to respect, it doesn't look good if he ends up in a low level position. That's the stuff of lawsuits.

Magick is Everywhere

Default Really?!?!?!

Wait, spoilers:
    President Cat Grant?!
    end of spoilers

I'm ok with this~!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NightMage View Post
    Wait, spoilers:
    President Cat Grant?!
    end of spoilers

I'm ok with this~!
    I see no indication towards this.

spoilers:
    White House Press Secretary Cat Grant.
    end of spoilers seems more like it.

Retired

I wonder what that means for the intro, given it shows her as a young girl. Will they reshoot a new intro?

Reason #3 to not always go for the stunt casting:

SUPERGIRL star Kevin Sorbo supports racial profiling of Muslims

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad Lar Gand is dead.

I'm sure plenty of people will grouse over the actress's race or hair color, etc... but the thing that bothers me is that she's described as having "telekinetic ability" .... wha...?? :/

Guess we'll "wait and see...."

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'm sure plenty of people will grouse over the actress's race or hair color, etc... but the thing that bothers me is that she's described as having "telekinetic ability" .... wha...?? :/

Guess we'll "wait and see...."
    I honestly didn't realize she wasn't American from the photo I saw. I can't imagine she won't dye her hair blonde.

Most people can't tell the difference between telekinitic and telepathic. Telekinetic is easier to show on screen and Martian Manhunter already has the telepathic thing down.

I just hope we get more than just her.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I honestly didn't realize she wasn't American from the photo I saw. I can't imagine she won't dye her hair blonde.

Most people can't tell the difference between telekinitic and telepathic. Telekinetic is easier to show on screen and Martian Manhunter already has the telepathic thing down.

I just hope we get more than just her.
    Do people forget Benoist has been dyeing her hair blonde the entire time too ?

If we're getting Saturn Girl, I can't imagine Cosmic Boy and Lightning Lad aren't far behind.