Page 201 of 374 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    All is not lost, my friends. Mon-El will get a costume...

This is from a sizzle reel that just dropped.
    I hope this means those black leather costumes were maybe tactical suits or mission-specific suits, and near the end of the season we'll see all of the Legion in more familiar costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    He has green skin. The only time he's shown to have blue skin is in the cartoon. Oh, and his hair is blonde, not white like it was last night in the Supergirl episode. smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    You found the ONE example of that being true. And that is not even that good just look at how bad Chameleon Boy looks. Honestly I think you just found where the CW got their idea of what Brainy looks likes. "Never mind those decades worth of comics lets base him on those few seconds from that Superman cartoon"
    It wasn't that hard to find. And as has been stated before there may be technical reasons why they can't use green.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I hope this means those black leather costumes were maybe tactical suits or mission-specific suits, and near the end of the season we'll see all of the Legion in more familiar costumes.
    Yeah, my complaints about the current Legion costumes are mute if we do end up seeing them all in more comic-accurate costumes later on.

I wonder if they already have them or if Winn will be the one to give them their comic looks?

Retired

I wonder why Chris Wood acts so glum. I realize it's supposed to be a heavy situation for Mon-El, but in the previous season I think he was at his best when he was being kind of stupid and childish. Whereas, when called upon to play it serious, Wood comes across as wooden. Any guy who turns the Legion on to Bon Jovi should not be this dour. Where is Miss Teschmacher when you need her?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Aw, and just when there's no Cat Grant for the two to play off one another. Still, was wondering when they were going to introduce her. Though, I am surprised she and Supes aren't married yet, considering how long Superman has been active for.

Retired

Jenna Dewan Tatum (Lucy Lane) was recently live on youtube talking to fans and she said that she still remains friends with people from the show. It would be nice if she came back for a cameo role when her sister shows up. Maybe Lucy could steal Jimmy Olsen away and they could live happily ever after--thus neatly removing Olsen from the show in a satisfying way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So that means more Superman, I hope.

Ultimate Member

Or it could easily just mean that they can have Lois show up and say that Clark was busy, that she'd be able to show up in place of Clark/Superman...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or it could easily just mean that they can have Lois show up and say that Clark was busy, that she'd be able to show up in place of Clark/Superman...
    Yeah, that's probably more likely. Wishful thinking on my part.

Proposal for the room: What is we are seeing the origin of the Legion now? Some people had issues with Mon-El founding the Legion, and afterwards, the costumes. What if the Legion's interactions with Supergirl in the past are what inform their mission statement in the future? Sure, Mon-El got everyone together, but the Legion as we know them may not come into existence until they fight alongside Supergirl -- hence, their decision to ditch the black leather combat suits and wear flashier costumes? It can't be a coincidence that Mon-El suits up in his classic costume only after returning to the past to meet up with Kara.

Honestly, I think a lot of the choices they made for the Legion may have been because of Martian Manhunter -- a green telepath. Imra might have been turned into a telekinetic because we already have a telepath. Brainy may be blue because MM is already green. I also remember James Gunn discussing how difficult it was getting Gamora right for Guardians of the Galaxy. Apparently, green makeup is extremely hard to get right -- I think he said they may have even experimented with other colors before sticking with green.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    Proposal for the room: What is we are seeing the origin of the Legion now? Some people had issues with Mon-El founding the Legion, and afterwards, the costumes. What if the Legion's interactions with Supergirl in the past are what inform their mission statement in the future? Sure, Mon-El got everyone together, but the Legion as we know them may not come into existence until they fight alongside Supergirl -- hence, their decision to ditch the black leather combat suits and wear flashier costumes? It can't be a coincidence that Mon-El suits up in his classic costume only after returning to the past to meet up with Kara.

Honestly, I think a lot of the choices they made for the Legion may have been because of Martian Manhunter -- a green telepath. Imra might have been turned into a telekinetic because we already have a telepath. Brainy may be blue because MM is already green. I also remember James Gunn discussing how difficult it was getting Gamora right for Guardians of the Galaxy. Apparently, green makeup is extremely hard to get right -- I think he said they may have even experimented with other colors before sticking with green.
    What's to say that Imra isn't a telepath? Just because we've seen her use telekinesis doesn't mean she can't also be a telepath. And maybe she didn't use those powers to help Kara because she realizes how awkward that situation would be.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    What's to say that Imra isn't a telepath? Just because we've seen her use telekinesis doesn't mean she can't also be a telepath. And maybe she didn't use those powers to help Kara because she realizes how awkward that situation would be.
    I'd be fine with it, but the earlier press release that confirmed Amy Jackson for the role described her as a telekinetic, not TP. Some even thought it might have been an error.

I could swear she's suggested or outright said she's a telepath at some point.

Astonishing Member

Just being TK against a Kryptonian is pretty lame. Throwing big weights - so what. Now a powerful telepath has some utility.