Page 204 of 374 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5596
    Astonishing Member

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supergirl
    im all caught up

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Apparently in the future everyone is goth.
    or johnny cash fans
    https://i.imgur.com/kNdXCty.jpg
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-21-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Fort Rozz sneak peek

Does every team-up have to have that scene with everyone walking in slow motion? It was cool for the opening of the Justice League cartoon, but it's become a cliche.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Does every team-up have to have that scene with everyone walking in slow motion? It was cool for the opening of the Justice League cartoon, but it's become a cliche.
    You shut your face!

Slow motion walks any time, every time, are amazing.

Amazing.

Ultimate Member

Slow motion walks make everybody look good, though if you wanna talk about team-ups I'd have Mon'El's wife team up with the female twin from The Gifted...okay that was bad...

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Slow motion walks make everybody look good, though if you wanna talk about team-ups I'd have Mon'El's wife team up with the female twin from The Gifted...okay that was bad...
    What's sad is I thought Natalie Alyn Lind's mother was the bomb 30 years ago Natalie, OTOH, looks like a baby to me.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    You shut your face!

Slow motion walks any time, every time, are amazing.

Amazing.
    I only wish something was exploding behind them...

What's this I hear about a Floriana Lima returning?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    What's sad is I thought Natalie Alyn Lind's mother was the bomb 30 years ago Natalie, OTOH, looks like a baby to me.
    Well 30 years ago I was 8 almost 9 though I won't argue that she's a little young even at 18...though I don't know who her mother is, I feel old as my oldest nephew keeps getting older and is a few months from becoming a father for the first time, I was 12 when he was born and he's almost 27 now...

Anyway not sure about Lima but they did say that she would show up again from time to time so...

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well 30 years ago I was 8 almost 9 though I won't argue that she's a little young even at 18...though I don't know who her mother is, I feel old as my oldest nephew keeps getting older and is a few months from becoming a father for the first time, I was 12 when he was born and he's almost 27 now...
    Her mother is Barbara Alyn Woods (from Star Trek: The Next Generation):

A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Ultimate Member

Of the two imho the daughter is better looking but not going to argue the point to each his own and all...as to the task at hand I hope that they don't have Kara go with the Legion in the end back to the future...

Did they just kill Livewire. That ups the ante.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Psi should be pardoned and made part of Supergirl's team if they want to stop Reign and her army she's looking for.

I hope Livewire isn't dead. I enjoyed her in this episode much more than in her debut. The actress looks like she's having a ton of fun in the role. I think they have an out if they want to bring her back -- she just turned into electricity. Which she does anyway.

Random observation. The actress playing Psi has an uncanny resemblance to Alexz Johnson, who played Saturn Girl on Smallville.

I liked the premise of this episode. Yeah, de-powering the hero is a common trope, but seeing Kara have to rely on reformed villains to protect her was a decent twist...though probably not the best idea? Oh well, they didn't kill her, so Kara's powers of inspiration and reformation reign supreme.

That said, the action on this show is absolutely abysmal. It's ironic because the action on Arrow always irks me because it's so choreographed, to the point of being too "pretty." Nothing has weight because everyone is just flailing arms and legs like some contemporary style dance, IMO. In contrast, you have Supergirl, where everybody moves so awkwardly and can't seem to get out of each other's way. With the change in showrunner, I really hope they clean everything up. Even the sequences where someone is literally just standing there and using powers look awkward...like the actor doesn't know how to stand or what they should be doing.

Gotta end on a positive note. Jesse Rath is killing it as Brainy. I'm not sure I want to see a relationship develop with Kara, as that tends to ruin really good characters on these CW shows, but if it means more screen time for Brainy, I'm willing to risk it.

Astonishing Member

So...that whole psychic backlash between Psi and Imra... any ideas there?

Part of me wonders if they're trying to tease they're related IE Psi is an ancestor to Imra in this reality.

Huh. Ok. Just how many pods did Krypton send to Earth? Will Purity have a whole backstory shown too? Haha.