Page 223 of 374 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Riiiiight Lucy. Jimmy needs to give her a call.
    No, the producers need to recast. I'm tired of these major roles from the first season being completely ignored because the actor/actress wouldn't go to Canada.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Poor Jimmy he didn't even wanna look, I don't know if that's trust or just blind love. He really needs to get back with Lois Lanes cousin can't remember her name right now. But he was a man back then. Now he's devolved into being a tool for Kara and Lena.
    He was definitely not a man back then. The entire problem he had with Lucy (Lois' sister) was his extreme cowardice that drove him to run away from any problem they had.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Wasn't Jimmy right though? Just for a different reason. There wasn't any kryptonite behind the door/vault because Lena doesn't have to stash kryptonite anywhere, she can MAKE it. At best the only thing that would have been there if he looked was the lab she goes to to make it.

J'onn's dad just mentioned the Eradicator project. Season four plot line maybe?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Mighty Member

For a moment, it almost looked like Lena was about to realize that Kara is Supergirl when she got in that elevator with her.

Astonishing Member

Looks like Powergirl has landed. Just not the one folks would expect.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Looks like Powergirl has landed. Just not the one folks would expect.
    Huh? What makes you say that?

Matt "peace out suckas"

I had a smile on my face a mile wide when Reign walked down Lex's corridor and the machine guns, flame throwers, and freeze rays came out of the wall. Kind of a fitting call-back for today.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Huh? What makes you say that?
    6020912-power-girl.jpg

Like I said. Not the one folks would expect. Meet Tanya Spears aka Powergirl. She's the only Tanya I know in the Superverse and if it somehow isn't her, especially with that hair I'd be surprised.

Aka from the New 52 Teen Titans comics and got her powers from one of Karen Starr/Powergirls experiments or somesuch.

J'onn's dad just mentioned the Eradicator project. Season four plot line maybe?
    What- another evil kryptonian plotline? Can’t we do something different, please?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    What- another evil kryptonian plotline? Can’t we do something different, please?
    Well it's a Martian one in this universe it seems.

Amazing Member

It's always kinda cool when Luthors rant about the Supers to their alter egos. That scene with Lena reminded me of the scene in All-Star Superman where Lex tells Clark Kent he's always liked him because he's "everything Superman isn't." I wonder what Kara will do to regain Lena's trust in her. Hopefully reveal her identity because that's long overdue.

Also anyone else feel like Kara firmly friendzoned Mon-el when she thanked him for his friendship? Anyways in photos of the finale Imra is there, so I wonder what makes her return. Maybe they realize Blight exists after all in the future.

Never thought I'd say this but I finally like James and Lena as a couple. Their maturity in their relationship is refreshing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    6020912-power-girl.jpg

Like I said. Not the one folks would expect. Meet Tanya Spears aka Powergirl. She's the only Tanya I know in the Superverse and if it somehow isn't her, especially with that hair I'd be surprised.

Aka from the New 52 Teen Titans comics and got her powers from one of Karen Starr/Powergirls experiments or somesuch.
    It seems she is friends with Jimmy in the next episode. I just assumed she was his kid sister.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Spectacular Member

It seems she is friends with Jimmy in the next episode. I just assumed she was his kid sister.
    I hope she just appears in one ep and then never come back
    She is definitely not the powergirl we want

Astonishing Member

I did like Kara being told she was a whiney b-word about the kryptonite. Also, there is no way in a rational universe, you cannot see Kara and Supergirl as being the same person when you stand a foot away from each for a long time. Lena knows and was giving Kara another talking to.

Ruby has half the genes of her mom - long term threat if she gets annoyed with the goody two shoes blather from Alex.

Poor J'onn - gets knocked out of the fight as usual. Alex's supergun - out of the blue Plot device. Some BS on why the other legion members were still in the refrigerator.

Mon-el - still a weakling in kryptonian levels. Cape fighting - give me a break! Will Mon-el and Kara do the deed again or are they too much goody-two shoes? Young hormonal folks vs. ethics - ok, let's see that!
    Last edited by Captain Smith; 05-15-2018 at 07:54 PM.