Page 231 of 374 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 5596

Good to see good Kryptonians out there.

But I have a bad feeling something horrible will happen to them by season's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

But I have a bad feeling something horrible will happen to them by season's end.
    Maybe not by season's end.

My thoughts: Next week Reign gets cured within the first ten minutes. Kara decides to leave Earth and move to Argo City; Mon-El goes with her. Alex retires from the DEO to help care for Ruby while Sam recovers. And Coville gets ahold of the rest of the black rock they didn't use to cure Sam and starts the process to make himself a World Killer. After that- Kara discovers Selene is evil and exposes her, then heads back to Earth with Mon-El and Alura to defeat Coville. And Argo City is either landed on Earth, or put in orbit in our solar system to set up a New Krypton adaption for next season.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    And Argo City is either landed on Earth, or put in orbit in our solar system to set up a New Krypton adaption for next season.
    I would love a New Krypton adaption, especially if they make her mother that complicated character she is in that story. Although it might be a bit repetitive to have another Kryptonian villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

I tend to agree. If Argo City (and her mother) is still alive, why would Kara not return to them. Sure she'd miss her Earth family and friends, but unlike Kal, who left as a baby, Krypton was her home.

Sandy Hausler

Astonishing Member

Incredibly stupid episode.

1. The astronomy and physics of where Argo was placed, - written by a moron.
    2. J'onn who has the abilities equal to Superman, watches Alex run around and almost fall to her death rather than superspeeding to the shooter. Idiocy.
    3. Killing Reign - premedicated murder. Lena and all those who helped her set up the system and approved of it are quilty or co-conspirators. There is no legal authority to act the way Lena did. In fact, a legitimate case can be made for self-defense on Reigns part. After the gadget was triggered, you can make a real case for killing Lena and everyone there. It would include Mon-el and Kara who arrived and continued the attempt on her life.

You cannot proactively kill people without trials.

Ollie kills outside of the law - that's why he's in trouble.

Hope they all get presidential pardons.

Everyone in Argo is dead. I said that way back when that chunk of Krypton appeared in his books. NO way, you can keep thousands or millions of equally powerful folks around and be a great hero. That was always a problem with Daxam in the books.

They might shift them dimensionally though. If a population found they could become like Kara by getting some sunshine, they are off the asteroid at full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by elenita View Post
    I would love a New Krypton adaption, especially if they make her mother that complicated character she is in that story. Although it might be a bit repetitive to have another Kryptonian villain.
    From what I remember, she wasn't a straight-up villain. She made some questionable choices to be sure, but she was driven by the assassination of her husband by humans. The humans were more the villain of the story than Alura.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    2. J'onn who has the abilities equal to Superman, watches Alex run around and almost fall to her death rather than superspeeding to the shooter. Idiocy.
    This is the only thing you said that I agree with. J'onn should have cut the guy off as soon as they started running.

This is the only thing you said that I agree with. J'onn should have cut the guy off as soon as they started running.
    Except, the show has been so inconsistent with what J'onn can do, I'm not even sure if this version is bulletproof.

Amazing Member

From what I remember, she wasn't a straight-up villain. She made some questionable choices to be sure, but she was driven by the assassination of her husband by humans. The humans were more the villain of the story than Alura.
    That's true. I would love to see General Lane back and have him be the villain for a season. And the season finale could be the 100 minute war. That would be epic!

Quote Originally Posted by elenita View Post
    That's true. I would love to see General Lane back and have him be the villain for a season. And the season finale could be the 100 minute war. That would be epic!
    I just hope we get Superman in at least one episode where he can finally meet his people, and his Aunt can ask him why the hell did he abandon his cousin with a human family instead of raising her himself.

Astonishing Member

How can one not see that the description of distances to Argo, scanning from satellites, etc. was incredibly inconsistent and physically impossible with Earth tech.

Also, unless Kara's Earth has different laws and Constitutional principles, they are conspirators in premeditated murder of a prisoner. I'm rooting for Reign in this one. She needs a damn good lawyer and she will walk out of custody and the heroes will go to jail.

Argo City! I was wondering if this was going to turn out to be some sort of illusion that was preying on Kara's desire to be somewhere she could be herself. Reuniting with her actual flesh and blood live mother opens up a lot of questions for her. If she can be Kara Zor-El again, does she owe anything to Kara Danvers or to Supergirl?

I liked Lena's dilemma. I mean, there's a chance that if Reign breaks out, she's unstoppable, so Lena should at least consider killing her when she can. James was very diplomatic in his advice.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I thought it was that weird Supergirl cult trying to kill Ruby instead of someone trying to kill Alex.
    I thought Ruby was going to end up being the target as well. Alex has quite the Rogues Gallery, it looks like. Good thing she's pretty much superhuman at this point.

My thoughts: Next week Reign gets cured within the first ten minutes. Kara decides to leave Earth and move to Argo City; Mon-El goes with her. Alex retires from the DEO to help care for Ruby while Sam recovers. And Coville gets ahold of the rest of the black rock they didn't use to cure Sam and starts the process to make himself a World Killer. After that- Kara discovers Selene is evil and exposes her, then heads back to Earth with Mon-El and Alura to defeat Coville. And Argo City is either landed on Earth, or put in orbit in our solar system to set up a New Krypton adaption for next season.
    That sounds plausible. I'd rather Sam recover than die for Alex to get custody of Ruby. As for Argo City, I can see the black rock being so diminished that it can't support the city as is. So the only solution is to shrink Argo City. But it's a one-way kind of thing, and Kara has to make the decision to be shrunk with her people or stay as Supergirl, and she stays as Supergirl. She can still communicate with her mother and everyone else, but she can never live as part of that society.

Astonishing Member

Can't have a large Kryptonian population on Earth. See what happened in the books. Humans become trivial weaklings. Argo has to be got rid of in some way. Killing them all would be brutal. Alex wanting a baby - I wish they didn't go there. It's a sexist diversion and makes her look pathetic.

Ruby - does she have latent world killer, kryptonian powers. Have Kara lock her up and Lena kill her? Or cure her and Reign with the rock. One season of world killers is enough, resolve the Argo one quickly and move on.
    Last edited by Captain Smith; 06-02-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think it makes Alex look pathetic wanting a child. She is trying really hard with ruby tho spoiling her. "You want ice cream, cake a puppy a pony?" DamnShe's gonna be one of those Mom's who want to be her kid's friend.

Nice seeing Tuvac this episode. Vulcan to Krypton he gets around.

Yeah, can't say Alex is pathetic for wanting a kid. Some people simply want to be parents.