Page 232 of 374 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Can't have a large Kryptonian population on Earth. See what happened in the books. Humans become trivial weaklings. Arog has to be got rid of in some why. Killing them all would be brutal. Alex wanting a baby - I wish they didn't go there. It's a sexist diversion and makes her look pathetic.

Ruby - does she have latent world killer, kryptonian powers. Have Kara lock her up and Lena kill her? Or cure her and Reign with the rock. One season of world killers is enough, resolve the Argo one quickly and move on.
    I had two thoughts:

What if Argo City goes into the same disruption that Mon-El went through last season and ends up in the 31st century? They all live, Kara finds a way to time travel (Hey Barry! Can I get a hand?), and is able to visit them often.

I don't think it makes Alex pathetic; but I do think the whole concept came out of nowhere and was shoehorned in to justify the breakup with Maggie. It was clumsily done, and wouldn't have had to be done if they had checked with the cast member to make sure she wanted to stay on the show before having Alex propose to her.

Second thought- Could Serena be creating Doomsday? We know she's influencing Sam, maybe she's also influencing Covill and willing him to go through with the ceremony to become a Worldkiller, and instead gets turned into Supergirl's version of Doomsday.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 06-02-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Just had a thought; since every Arrowverse series has a lead off into the next season of what will take place (Oliver in prison, Barry dealing with his future daughter, and the Legends doing Legends things), what if with Argo, Arrowverse Brainiac (the original, not 5) abducts Argo City?

Mighty Member

No doubt Miss Tessmacher is getting sick and tired of people screaming her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Just had a thought; since every Arrowverse series has a lead off into the next season of what will take place (Oliver in prison, Barry dealing with his future daughter, and the Legends doing Legends things), what if with Argo, Arrowverse Brainiac (the original, not 5) abducts Argo City?
    The only thing is that they used Brainiac for Krypton, and despite being different shows on different networks and existing in different universes, I don't think WB would let Supergirl use a villain they just used.

While I like that the show brings current social issues into the light, I really wish they weren't as heavy- handed as they have been. I'm a Democrat, I'm liberal, I believe in stricter gun laws, but even I was like "Damn, take it down a notch Lawrence O'Donnel".

No, no, no kill the Kara/Mon-El ship NOW! Please!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    No, no, no kill the Kara/Mon-El ship NOW! Please!
    fingers crossed that he dies in the finale. But then that would make him a hero forever so no, let's just hope he decides to leave himself.

Astonishing Member

If there's one thing I like about the "gun debates" if we can even call them that here, is that this episode managed to bug Conservatives and Liberals from some of the reactions I'm seeing elsewhere.

I feel like I missed something. Did Kara actually have her powers in that final scene when she and Mon escaped the Kellex attack? or was that just Mon-El using his flight ring? I assume the latter but it seemed more like Kara doing it with that speed...

The Mon and Kara story arc continues to be one hell of a romantic plot tumor. Is the show REALLY still pushing a relationship between these two? It especially doesn't help that this makes "Imra's" only real plot use a means of first interfering with Mon and Kara's relationship and then suddenly encouraging her husband to go after his ex and forgot her.

And what do folks think happened to Reign exactly?

I assume we'll find out the Black Rock separated Reign from Samantha and that Reign will reform in some kind of dark ritual the Blood Kryptonians will launch at the end of next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I feel like I missed something. Did Kara actually have her powers in that final scene when she and Mon escaped the Kellex attack? or was that just Mon-El using his flight ring? I assume the latter but it seemed more like Kara doing it with that speed...
    Mon-El gave Kara his flight ring after the girder incident.

Incredible Member

Why are they speaking English on Argo?

Why is MM being referred to at Director Jones by the gun manufacturer if his civilian identity is Hank Henshaw

Does the legion ring also provide strength as Kara was holding Mon-el as if he was nothing

Did that Eve development come out of absolutely left field for anywhere else? Why would a Yale graduate with a background in nuclear physics be an assistant at Catco? She’s James’s assistant right or did that change I can’t exactly remember.

I feel like they’re not utilizing Jimmy as best they should I feel like they’re just having him be the spearhead of all the political issues instead of well focusing more on jimmy developing himself he still feels pretty bland and it was odd him randomly showing up to help arrest the shooter

The gun debate part of the episode really didn’t bother me just the part about federal agents who’s sole job it is to monitor and apprehend extraterrestrials when needed. I got the whole civilians not having a gun of that caliber argument but dealing with aliens with enchanted abilities and strength you’d think a federal agency would absolutely need those.

Astonishing Member

Jumping the Kryptonian shark as we speak. Can they stop calling it the Black Rock? What kind of scientific morons are they? Argo couldn't figure it out and Lena could.

The fight between Reign and Mony and Kara - did you ever see so many wild and telegraphed haymakers.

With all those Kryptonian level folks around - I'd support Bass Pro selling Kryptonite ammunition to the regular public.

If the culture wars start to be a major plot point on the DC shows - I have better things to do. I want to escape in these shows. I don't need to see the Kryptonian versions of Bill O'Reilly and Rachel Madow duke it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Why are they speaking English on Argo?

Why is MM being referred to at Director Jones by the gun manufacturer if his civilian identity is Hank Henshaw

Does the legion ring also provide strength as Kara was holding Mon-el as if he was nothing

Did that Eve development come out of absolutely left field for anywhere else? Why would a Yale graduate with a background in nuclear physics be an assistant at Catco? She’s James’s assistant right or did that change I can’t exactly remember.

I feel like they’re not utilizing Jimmy as best they should I feel like they’re just having him be the spearhead of all the political issues instead of well focusing more on jimmy developing himself he still feels pretty bland and it was odd him randomly showing up to help arrest the shooter

The gun debate part of the episode really didn’t bother me just the part about federal agents who’s sole job it is to monitor and apprehend extraterrestrials when needed. I got the whole civilians not having a gun of that caliber argument but dealing with aliens with enchanted abilities and strength you’d think a federal agency would absolutely need those.
    - I think, even though he still uses the form of Hank Henshaw to interact with the public, he's known as Jon Jones now. It's one of those weird things they did in the soft reboot when the show moved to the CW.

- I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the ring wraps whoever the wearer is touching in a flight bubble as well.

- Yes it did, but I found it amusing.

- Jimmy needs to join the DEO. I know they want to keep Catco around, but nothing ever happens there anymore and James is wasted in the role as the boss. Bring him on board the DEO, make him an agent, and let Catco fade away.

- I think this means that everyone will have cool guns like Alex now.

Incredible Member

Also why didn’t Kara even think to tell Clark their people are still alive? They could have had a throw away like where Kara tells her mom something like “oh yea I spoke to Clark he’s really excited to visit when he can!” Poor Clark

BANNED

The "what about Clark?" insistence on every plot point is a big reason it was a mistake to ever bring him into the story.

Astonishing Member

Dunno. I'm actually bugged by another thing (indirectly Clark related).

Remember how big of a deal Alex made when Kara wanted to spend a few days with Clark before he went back to Metropolis?

Now flash forward here where Alex is actively encouraging her to go away to her alien planet where in truth Kara could decide to leave her Earth life for good.

It can't even be seen as character growth for Alex because the show heavily emphasized the idea Alex was right in that first instance. It gave me a migraine watching this one in that scene.

As for him being known as Director J'Onnz now isn't that because of his public arrest when he took down Red Kryptonite Kara? The public might not know he's the head of the DEO but they clearly would know who he is publicly now. At least those who bother to know like the top folks in business, news and the government.