Page 246 of 374 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I was actually starting to get interested in supergirl again, until i learned agent liberty was going to be a bad guy.
    Then you will miss the part where Kara redeems him and puts him on the path of good.

More additions to the cast:

David Ajala - Manchester Black

Nicole Maines - Nia Nal AKA "Dreamer" - a soulful young transgender woman with a fierce drive to protect others." Over the course of the season, Nal will be coming into her own as a superhero.

Parker Jones - Colonel Haley - a "hardline career military woman [that] lives and dies by the orders of her commanding officers."

Coverage of the SDCC panel:

This new season has a very different feel

Next season we will see Kara back into journalism

They said journalists are heroes, and not the enemy of the state

They are discussing Melissa' Broadway debut, and how great she is in the show

The sisters are always the center of the show

National City reflects our world and the divide we have in the real world will be represented

How can Supergirl be the beacon of hope when she represents what people are afraid of?

Kara Danvers the reporter will be as big of a hero as Supergirl is this season?

They are huge fans of the Red Son comic and they want to do their own version of it

One of the sweetest relationships on the show in Martian Manhunter and Alex

You will still get those moments even though he is not in the DEO anymore. The actor likes the new outfits.

Liberty is a birthright

Everyone has caught on except the genius, Lena. Katie feels like it's important that Lena doesn't know. It's the opportunity for Kara to be fully human with someone

Brainy will butt heads with some people socially - with Alex being one. She wanted a baby, but now she is raising a Brainy

Everyone was losing it during the Winn goodbye scene. No one says goodbye in the Arrowverse, they just go to another show the moderator jokes. The executive producer says Winn will be back

Manchester Black will be on on the show

Nicole Maines enters the stage and is cast as the first transgender superhero!

Nia is a new reporter at Cat-Co. She worked with cat in Washington and is now under Kara's wing as a reporter and superhero. She is very happy to be included, and she is wide eyed. She wants to protect people and fight against discrimination. She is the superhero we need

Jesse gives Alex the Legion Ring to help Alex fly - Jesse stole it from the prop department

Alex is going to really "like" Kate Kane the panel thinks

I wonder- that suit they showed at the end of the teaser trailer. Could it be a powered suit for Alex to replace the kryptonite powered exoskeleton from season 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    More additions to the cast:

David Ajala - Manchester Black
    Isn't Manchester Black already being played by Henry Cavill in the movies?

How expensive is the Braniac make-up?

Saw the trailer- i’m Really not sure about the sons of liberty and their mantra.what intrigues me is the woman in the supersuit at the end. I’m hoping if it’ll be superwoman. I’m wondering if it’ll be Alex, or Lena.

Its probably the russian Supergirl shown in the finale of last season
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Incredible Member

Some people thinks is Lena because it looks a little like Lex' suit from Rebirth. I also think it can be Russian Supergirl.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Saw the trailer- i知 Really not sure about the sons of liberty and their mantra.what intrigues me is the woman in the supersuit at the end. I知 hoping if it値l be superwoman. I知 wondering if it値l be Alex, or Lena.
    You're not the only one unhappy with what they did to Agent Liberty. A lot of other people, including me, plus the man who created Agent Liberty, Dan Jurgens, are disappointed as well.

Why couldn't they just stay with Manchester Black and leave Agent Liberty alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Its probably the russian Supergirl shown in the finale of last season
    I’m wondering about the supergirl insignia, though; wouldn’t the russains put a hammer and sickle, or the russain equivalent of the “s”?

Ohh, some red daughter thingie going on?

I’m wondering about the supergirl insignia, though; wouldn’t the russains put a hammer and sickle, or the russain equivalent of the “s”?
    I thought the same thing. Problem is, the hammer and sickle were the symbol of communist Russia, not modern Russia. I'm still hoping it's a power suit for Alex, because I'm sorry but her 'new' uniform sucks. It's bland as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I thought the same thing. Problem is, the hammer and sickle were the symbol of communist Russia, not modern Russia. I'm still hoping it's a power suit for Alex, because I'm sorry but her 'new' uniform sucks. It's bland as hell.
    I am curious as to what the story will be because present day Russia is no longer officially communist, more of an unofficial dictatorship. So it can't technically be Red Daughter because there aren't anymore Reds.
    Wonder what her name will be. Karina Danvoski? But I think the suit is the Russian Supergirl's suit. Or else an armored suit for Kara Danvers.

Incredible Member

This is by far my least fav DC tv program. And I see no reason that would change this coming season.

The show continues to be bad political allegory. They constantly shove political opinion over entertaining story. This show hasn稚 been just plain fun since the first season. I remain glad it has its own Earth and mostly stays out of the way of the Arrowverse.

Last year was mostly hit or miss. This year I may just take a hard PASS on this show.