Page 247 of 374 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5596

Mercy Graves and Otis will be joining the cast.

Mercy will be played by Rohna Mitra (The Last Ship) and has been described as "“stepping out of the Luthor shadow and running her own show." “With her biting wit and lethal brawn, Mercy steadily becomes a key figure in National City’s growing ‘human-first’ movement.”

Otis will be played by Robert Baker (Grey's Anatomy), and will be Mercy's brother and enforcer who "while he may not be the smartest person out there, he’s definitely one of the deadliest — especially when it comes to dealing with aliens."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Mercy will be played by Rohna Mitra (The Last Ship) and has been described as "“stepping out of the Luthor shadow and running her own show." “With her biting wit and lethal brawn, Mercy steadily becomes a key figure in National City’s growing ‘human-first’ movement.”

Otis will be played by Robert Baker (Grey's Anatomy), and will be Mercy's brother and enforcer who "while he may not be the smartest person out there, he’s definitely one of the deadliest — especially when it comes to dealing with aliens."
    I wonder... in some tellings, Mercy Graves is actually an Amazon. I wonder if they will do that here?

I wonder... in some tellings, Mercy Graves is actually an Amazon. I wonder if they will do that here?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Its possible but I don't think so. It would run contrary to being "a key figure in National City’s growing ‘human-first’ movement.”" I read it more as giving Lena an adversary. And with the addition of Otis, I think Mercy will basically be Lex in all but name/gender.

Though it would be interesting if it turns out they have the same mother. Lex Sr stepped out on his marriage which is how we even got Lena, why not Lillian?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Its possible but I don't think so. It would run contrary to being "a key figure in National City’s growing ‘human-first’ movement.”" I read it more as giving Lena an adversary. And with the addition of Otis, I think Mercy will basically be Lex in all but name/gender.

Though it would be interesting if it turns out they have the same mother. Lex Sr stepped out on his marriage which is how we even got Lena, why not Lillian?
    This kind of reminds me of how Tess Mercer on Smallville ended up being a composite of Lex's sister from the comics and Mercy .

Incredible Member

Or maybe a clone like Lex's one "brother" he had killed when Lionel was getting along too well with him.

If they want to give Lena an adversary, why not bring back Morgan Edge? The actor's done with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. now.

If they want to give Lena an adversary, why not bring back Morgan Edge? The actor's done with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. now.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m wondering about the supergirl insignia, though; wouldn’t the russains put a hammer and sickle, or the russain equivalent of the “s”?
    Superman and Supergirl don't have a big star as an emblem (Like Captain America). So I would guess doppelganger Supergirl would keep the House of El as an insignia too. (Though Nazi Supergirl, Overgirl, did have the SS insignia.

Never understood the point of Morgan Edge. He was never any kind of threat to Supergirl and she barely interacted with him. Is Lena Luthor that important of a character she needs her own separate villain?
    That's one of my gripes with the show, it is so bloated with other characters and their own separate stories that Supergirl is almost a guest star on her own show. And now that there is going to be more
    Kara next season I guess that means even less Supergirl.

Because they're trying to move the show forward with new adversaries? Plus its Mercy.

Why not bring back Max Lord? Is his other show still going on ?

Retired

In hindsight, it's too bad that Morgan Edge wasn't successful in taking over CatCo and Lena Luthor got it instead. There would have been much more drama at CatCo as Morgan butts heads with Jimmy and forces Kara to actually do her job. Someting of a J. Jonah Jameson to her Peter Parker. And he could have been secretly working with a criminal organization (Intergang?) but not in any way that he would get caught. The side benefit would be the whole Lena and Jimmy romance might never have happened.

I was suprer-hyped for Adrian Pasdar. But he disappeared halfway through the season and the rest of the season was kind of disappointing.

Why not bring back Max Lord? Is his other show still going on ?
    Because for some damn reason they are against recasting for any role.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    In hindsight, it's too bad that Morgan Edge wasn't successful in taking over CatCo and Lena Luthor got it instead. There would have been much more drama at CatCo as Morgan butts heads with Jimmy and forces Kara to actually do her job. Someting of a J. Jonah Jameson to her Peter Parker. And he could have been secretly working with a criminal organization (Intergang?) but not in any way that he would get caught. The side benefit would be the whole Lena and Jimmy romance might never have happened.

I was suprer-hyped for Adrian Pasdar. But he disappeared halfway through the season and the rest of the season was kind of disappointing.
    Not to mention it would've been a fun reference to the comics since Edge once bought the Planet.

Because for some damn reason they are against recasting for any role.
    They recast Allura.

I did like the guy who played Max though.