Page 249 of 374 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    She definitely looks the part .

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    I like it. She was great in Grimm, especially the last few seasons. Scary as hell, though not sure Lois needs to be scary. But she was good in the action scenes. One of my favorite scenes was
    where she took a man's face away, pieces by piece, first no ears, then no eyes, then no mouth, so he ended up with just a blank head.

With the title of the DC CW cross-over being titled Elseworlds and Monitor being one of the characters I wonder if this means that the crossover will combine Earth-38 with Earth-1 and all the other Earths?
    Elseworlds in this context could mean worlds other than Earth-1 rather than an out of continuity story.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    With the title of the DC CW cross-over being titled Elseworlds and Monitor being one of the characters I wonder if this means that the crossover will combine Earth-38 with Earth-1 and all the other Earths?
    Elseworlds in this context could mean worlds other than Earth-1 rather than an out of continuity story.
    I don't know if they'd go that far, but the Multiverse will probably be an important part of the story.

Retired

I'd guess that Elseworlds means it is not one of the already established Earths from THE FLASH. It might not even be one of the 52. That would put it so far outside the reach of the Arrowverse that they don't have to involve it in future storylines if they don't want.

But I wonder if BLACK LIGHTNING could be on the same Earth. Maybe that will be a twist in the crossover.

Or what about the Berlanti shows for DC Universe streaming? Could there be some overlap there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'd guess that Elseworlds means it is not one of the already established Earths from THE FLASH. It might not even be one of the 52. That would put it so far outside the reach of the Arrowverse that they don't have to involve it in future storylines if they don't want.

But I wonder if BLACK LIGHTNING could be on the same Earth. Maybe that will be a twist in the crossover.

Or what about the Berlanti shows for DC Universe streaming? Could there be some overlap there?
    Titans/Doom Patrol/Stargirl/Swamp Thing might all have their own Earth's although I don't expect any major crossover or overlap.

Retired

TITANS is supposed to cross over with DOOM PATROL. And I could see SWAMP THING crossing over with DOOM PATROL, having the same weird flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    TITANS is supposed to cross over with DOOM PATROL. And I could see SWAMP THING crossing over with DOOM PATROL, having the same weird flavour.
    I think they've confirmed Swamp Thing as being standalone from the other shows, but that hasn't stopped a crossover before.

(I know I'm still holding out for a Matt Ryan Constantine guest spot).

I've been away from the show for a couple of years.. just watched an episode last week..

Lena Luthor is the head of CatCo? (!!!!)

James Olsen is, well, sweet on her? (!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I've been away from the show for a couple of years.. just watched an episode last week..

Lena Luthor is the head of CatCo? (!!!!)

James Olsen is, well, sweet on her? (!!!!!)
    Yeah, Lena bought CatCo when Morgan Edge was going to buy CatCo and use it to smear her.

Just more of an attempt to give James something to do after he became superfluous when he stopped being Kara's love interest.
    Either the producers really like the actor or he has a really good contract because I see no other reason to keep him around.

Yeah, Lena bought CatCo when Morgan Edge was going to buy CatCo and use it to smear her.

Just more of an attempt to give James something to do after he became superfluous when he stopped being Kara's love interest.
    Either the producers really like the actor or he has a really good contract because I see no other reason to keep him around.
    I don't think it should be that hard to give Jimmy Olsen something to do but the show hasn't really seemed to understand what makes Jimmy Jimmy since the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it should be that hard to give Jimmy Olsen something to do but the show hasn't really seemed to understand what makes Jimmy Jimmy since the first season.
    Everything they have tried to do with him has fallen flat. The head of CatCo. Becoming Guardian. Being Lena's lover. He was never really all that convincing as Kara's boyfriend. Really the only good
    story lines James had was when he was with Lucy Lane.

Everything they have tried to do with him has fallen flat. The head of CatCo. Becoming Guardian. Being Lena's lover. He was never really all that convincing as Kara's boyfriend. Really the only good
    He didn't last long as her boyfriend. End of season 2, they were together. Come the move to CW and season 2, they split up.

The Lucy Lane thing is literally the only Jimmy Olsen-related plot in that list .

Had a bizarre daydream a little while ago where CW-Jimmy attends his high school reunion and his old classmates keep saying he's not Jimmy because Jimmy's only 5'8 and has red hair and freckles... and likes dressing up like the 11th Doctor...