Page 283 of 374 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5596
    Astonishing Member

I just thought of the old idea, that if you just sold Lexosuits to the military, you would be a billionaire many times over. No, I want to rule the world, blah, blah.

Years ago, someone wrote. Here's the deal - you invent antigravity and then make boots. You call yourself Antigrav Man and fly into the Metropolis bank to rob it. Supes punches you in the head.

Or - you sell the patent to Boeing for the 737 Antigrave and take a share of the profits. You become a billionaire.

Yeah, Lex is a psychopath. Most big executive have a touch of that but manage to make the big bucks.

The episode, just another pulling stuff out of thin air. Electric powers and sunshine filled lawn. I hope when I mow the lawn I don't hit a Kryptonian level recharge.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I just thought of the old idea, that if you just sold Lexosuits to the military, you would be a billionaire many times over. No, I want to rule the world, blah, blah.

Years ago, someone wrote. Here's the deal - you invent antigravity and then make boots. You call yourself Antigrav Man and fly into the Metropolis bank to rob it. Supes punches you in the head.

Or - you sell the patent to Boeing for the 737 Antigrave and take a share of the profits. You become a billionaire.

Yeah, Lex is a psychopath. Most big executive have a touch of that but manage to make the big bucks.

The episode, just another pulling stuff out of thin air. Electric powers and sunshine filled lawn. I hope when I mow the lawn I don't hit a Kryptonian level recharge.
    Yeah power is more important than money to Lex. It makes sense he wants to be the only one with a suit like that screw the money he wants more power. Harder to rule the world when there's an army with the same tech as him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    He's pulling his hair out in clumps. Even Lena said he was deteriorating.
    Okay watching it again I caught that.

Extraordinary Member

Why have we not gotten the Earth-38 Flash and Green Arrow. Would be interesting to see Justin Hartley cast as Oliver and Teddy Sears as actually being the Jay Garrick of this Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Why have we not gotten the Earth-38 Flash and Green Arrow. Would be interesting to see Justin Hartley cast as Oliver and Teddy Sears as actually being the Jay Garrick of this Earth.
    Because Earth-38 has been the Supers, J'onn, and the Bats. Its been stated as much in earlier seasons. And since season 2, I think its always been in the works that Kara's Earth and Earth 1 would eventually be joined into one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Because Earth-38 has been the Supers, J'onn, and the Bats. Its been stated as much in earlier seasons. And since season 2, I think its always been in the works that Kara's Earth and Earth 1 would eventually be joined into one.
    Also the only reason Earth-1 has a Flash is because Eobard caused the explosion at Star Labs, creating a bunch of meta-humans, including Flash. It would be too unlikely there was an Earth-38 Eorbard with all the same
    plans to manipulate the time line and causing their Star Lab to explode. If there is even a Star Lab on Earth-38. No one has ever mentioned one. There might be a Barry Allen, but probably he is just living a normal life,
    sort of like the Earth-2 Barry Allen was before he got killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Also the only reason Earth-1 has a Flash is because Eobard caused the explosion at Star Labs, creating a bunch of meta-humans, including Flash. It would be too unlikely there was an Earth-38 Eorbard with all the same
    plans to manipulate the time line and causing their Star Lab to explode. If there is even a Star Lab on Earth-38. No one has ever mentioned one. There might be a Barry Allen, but probably he is just living a normal life,
    Barry was always destined to be the flash. Eobard just sped up the timeline of that happing. Harrison wells was always going to make that reactor thingy and have it explode.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Extraordinary Member

Barry or Jay could have gotten their speed other ways on other Earths. I think it would just be funny to see Kara interact with her world's versions of those characters. Justin Hartley as the E-38 Oliver would be a little funny with "I'm Oliver Queen." "No you're not." "Yes I am."

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Barry or Jay could have gotten their speed other ways on other Earths. I think it would just be funny to see Kara interact with her world's versions of those characters. Justin Hartley as the E-38 Oliver would be a little funny with "I'm Oliver Queen." "No you're not." "Yes I am."
    I like these ideas. Hey, Arrowverse writers, here's some storyline gold.

I would like to see Earth-38's Atom Smasher and Kimiyo Hoshi's Doctor Light and let them the heroic version and not what the Flash did.

When Barry first visited Kara during season 1 of Supergirl, didn't he look up STAR Labs but he didn't contact them because he couldn't find Cisco or Caitlin?

Mighty Member

I'll take a guess that Leviathan will attempt to recruit Lena next season.

I loved the scene with the three Luthor's in the White House. I just knew Lillian had done something to that tea.

Sorry to see Lex die. Also sorry that Red Daughter didn't get a better ending. It felt a bit rushed and lackluster.

I wonder if we'll get Alexander Luthor in the Crisis next season.

I get that they are probably setting up a heel turn for Lena, but I would have loved it if when Lex told Lena about Kara, she just said "I know."

They couldn't find a better girlfriend for Alex? Yawn.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 05-19-2019 at 07:04 PM.

I think this is the first time that Supergirl's season was the best of the yearly bunch^^

Great ride.

And nice setup for both the next season and the crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I loved the scene with the three Luthor's in the White House. I just knew Lillian had done something to that tea.

Sorry to see Lex die. Also sorry that Red Daughter didn't get a better ending. It felt a bit rushed and lackluster.

I wonder if we'll get Alexander Luthor in the Crisis next season.

I get that they are probably setting up a heel turn for Lena, but I would have loved it if when Lex told Lena about Kara, she just said "I know."

They couldn't find a better girlfriend for Alex? Yawn.
    You didn't think Lex was going to stay dead, did you?

Somehow I had the feeling Kara was going to reabsorb Red Daughter. It's basically what happened to Superman after he split apart in Superman III.
    So does Kara know have purple lightning as part of her powerset? That OPs her even more than Superman.

Hopefully Agent Liberty is done after this season. And and any more "aliens is the enemy" stories. Nice to see George trying to reunite the country to make up for what his father did.

I could do without someone on the show who is just there to be Alex's girlfriend. Maggie was a cop but even with that all she amounted to was to just be Alex's girlfriend.
    So far Kelly brings even less to the table.
    It was nice that they didn't give Kara a love interest the whole season. No stories where her life revolves around a man like we got the first three seasons.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I'll take a guess that Leviathan will attempt to recruit Lena next season.
    If Lena goes to the darkside, I'm seriously not going to buy it.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?