Page 299 of 374 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 5596

I wonder if Hope has completely take over Eve, or if Eve is still working with Leviathan and is just faking out Lena. Eve faked out everyone for years with them thinking she was just the ditsy doting assistant and even faked out Lex Luthor
    into thinking she was working for Lex while all the while Eve was secretly working for Leviathan. So Eve is obviously a master of deception if she can even fake out a master manipulator like Lex Luthor. They don't seem to have done much
    with Leviathan so far. So I wonder how this will come into play.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Has it been said that Clark visited frequently? For some reason, I was under the impression that he stayed away and had minimal contact. Him visiting her often actually helps me like him more, because at least then he stayed a part of her life.
    I was referring to the DCAU version. On Superman the Animated Series, Kara was being raised by the Kents, whom Clark visited on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Lena is such a liar. People seem to be acting like this is something new for Lena. But Lena lied about Sam. Lena lied about not knowing Morgan Edge owned Acre Lee. Lena lied about having kryptonite. Lena lied about having harunel.
    Did Lena even ever tell Kara that Lena killed a man conducting harunel experiments? Lena lied about working with Lex. Is Lena ever going to tell Kara that she murdered her own brother? Lena is even lying right now about forgiving Kara.
    I mean if Kara can get over all of this, what does it take for Kara to realize that Lena is just another Luthor.
    This is true about Lena lying, and even though some of those things were glosses over, I'm sure the Lex situation will come up.

Lena is such a liar. People seem to be acting like this is something new for Lena. But Lena lied about Sam. Lena lied about not knowing Morgan Edge owned Acre Lee. Lena lied about having kryptonite. Lena lied about having harunel.
    Did Lena even ever tell Kara that Lena killed a man conducting harunel experiments? Lena lied about working with Lex. Is Lena ever going to tell Kara that she murdered her own brother? Lena is even lying right now about forgiving Kara.
    I mean if Kara can get over all of this, what does it take for Kara to realize that Lena is just another Luthor.

That was why Laura Metcalf was on Supergirl in season three. Her daughter is also a Supergirl fan so that was a way to meet the stars of the show.
    Lena being a liar has been called out on the show. Kara not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Lena being a liar has been called out on the show. Kara not so much.
    Well...Kara lying is partially why Lena is on her current character path.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nah. Lena is on her current path because Lena's evil and is only just now embracing it. Lena's been on her current path for several seasons now. Kara's "lies" are about the same thing as being in the closet and not telling your friend about it.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Nah. Lena is on her current path because Lena's evil and is only just now embracing it. Lena's been on her current path for several seasons now. Kara's "lies" are about the same thing as being in the closet and not telling your friend about it.
    Being a superhero and being gay are not remotely the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Partially, true. But mostly cause like always she lets Lex get under her skin. They're Charlie Brown and Lucy with the genders reversed.

When this plan blows up in her face and she loses Kara as a friend, then she will encounter a resurrected Lex (remember Monitor brought him back) who will MOCK her for listening to him. HE framed it as everyone knowing the secret was doing so out of thinking she was less than, and she always buys Lex's lies, precedent be damned. It was a hail mary on his part since it was the only way he could get back at her for shooting for him, but it will amuse him to no end that it worked. He'll say something like it was obvious Kara did this cause she loves you like a sister but listening to me you torpedoed the one true and pure relationship you had.

Mighty Member

That was clever how Lena transported Ma'alefa'ak into that cell.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    That was clever how Lena transported Ma'alefa'ak into that cell.
    So Lena kept Reign in this cell against her will to do experiments on. Lena kidnaps Eve and puts her in that cell to do experiments on. Now Lena kidnaps Malefic and puts him in the cell to do experiments on.
    But according to the SuperCorp shippers Mon-El was a wretched creature because his parents had slaves and therefore he deserved all their hatred. Even though there was no proof that his family was excessively
    cruel to their slave, let alone experimented on those slaves.
    Remind me again why Lena isn't evil.

Well by now Lena can pretty much be considered a supervillain.

Also, William and Kara are soooo gonna get together.

And I'm gonna miss James.

So Lena kept Reign in this cell against her will to do experiments on. Lena kidnaps Eve and puts her in that cell to do experiments on. Now Lena kidnaps Malefic and puts him in the cell to do experiments on.
    But according to the SuperCorp shippers Mon-El was a wretched creature because his parents had slaves and therefore he deserved all their hatred. Even though there was no proof that his family was excessively
    cruel to their slave, let alone experimented on those slaves.
    Remind me again why Lena isn't evil.
    To be fair, SAM agreed to be placed in that cell so that Lena could help her. REIGN was the one being held against her will, and I wouldn't say that was a bad thing.

But as for the rest- yeah, she's evil. And I really don't see how she can come back from this.

On a side note, can I just say again how tired I am of mind control plots? Especially when it's Alex that's being controlled? It's like Berlanti has decreed that at least one female character in the Arrowverse must be mind controlled each season, and since Thea is gone, the role has fallen to Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Well by now Lena can pretty much be considered a supervillain.

Also, William and Kara are soooo gonna get together.

And I'm gonna miss James.
    I often forgot that James was still on the show, to be honest.

I'm also kind of surprised they never tried to make Kara and James a thing again. I get that they broke them up in Season 2 so that she could have a romance with Mon El, but now that that's been put to rest, they could have tried again.

As for William- is it wrong that I just want her to remain single for a while? Must they insert a romance?

Extraordinary Member

Nice ode to Simon and Kirby's Newsboy legion in this episode. Good they kinda left it open for Jimmy to come back. Like how the story between Jon and his brother is developing and yeah Lena is definitely evil lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Wonder how this will affect Supergirl. Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood recently got married. Maybe she wants to give up the cape and start a family and this is a way to keep a Super show going?
    Seems rather redundant to have both a Supergirl and a Superman show.