Page 311 of 374 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 5596

Season 4 was probably the best use of Catco since Cat Grant left. Season 5, when Andrea was introduced, started off with a bit of commentary on the decline of journalism, but that's pretty much fallen by the wayside with all the other storylines being generally more important in the scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So was Lex playing chess against The Monitor...or himself? Although it doesn't seem like his new role of saving the Multiverse has changed his perspective on himself much. I'm sure he'll be a great influence on Lena during Crisis...
    What I would have loved, Lex playing against Micheal Rosenbaum (Smallville) Lex.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    What I would have loved, Lex playing against Micheal Rosenbaum (Smallville) Lex.
    Heck, was it Clancy Brown who voiced Lex in the Superman animated series? It would have been fun to see Cryer's Lex playing chess against a computer voiced by Clancy Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Heck, was it Clancy Brown who voiced Lex in the Superman animated series? It would have been fun to see Cryer's Lex playing chess against a computer voiced by Clancy Brown.
    Whatever happened to General Eiling (who Brown played on The Flash)?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Whatever happened to General Eiling (who Brown played on The Flash)?
    Grodd got him, but I'm not sure if he killed him or just messed with his mind.

Grodd got him, but I'm not sure if he killed him or just messed with his mind.
    I'd like to think he's just wearing a diaper and drooling in a cell somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'd like to think he's just wearing a diaper and drooling in a cell somewhere...
    Or he ended up in the same place that General Sam Lane and Major Lucy Lane ended up. Or is Lucy Lane still running the DEO desert facility?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Or he ended up in the same place that General Sam Lane and Major Lucy Lane ended up. Or is Lucy Lane still running the DEO desert facility?
    Sure. Why not? It would explain why we never see (or hear other characters mention) her.

I wonder if General Lane and Lucy Lane will ever show up on Superman and Lois? Either the original actors or recast the roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder if General Lane and Lucy Lane will ever show up on Superman and Lois? Either the original actors or recast the roles.
    (Cough)Crisis(Cough).

Mighty Member

Didn't expect for them to kill off Oliver so early.

Extraordinary Member

I realize the show is called Supergirl but do they have to make Superman so emotionally weak? I realize he was worried about his son, but I thought he was going to give up before the fight even began.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I realize the show is called Supergirl but do they have to make Superman so emotionally weak? I realize he was worried about his son, but I thought he was going to give up before the fight even began.
    I don't know if he was "weak," he was just having a moment - the kind that Kara has had many times and needed a friend to boost her up.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Seriously?

He just witnessed the end of his people, the death of his Aunt, and he sent his infant son into space and had no idea where he was at that moment. On top of that, he just learned that his Earth was about to be destroyed. How was he supposed to act?

Seriously?

He just witnessed the end of his people, the death of his Aunt, and he sent his infant son into space and had no idea where he was at that moment. On top of that, he just learned that his Earth was about to be destroyed. How was he supposed to act?
    Can't forget he's a first time father and over protective of his son (which, actually does carry over from the comics).