Page 320 of 374 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    What writers' strike ? I was under the impression it'd be another twenty years after the last one in 2007, '08 ,and the loss the writers took thanks to it, they'd be real hesitant at running over their collective dicks again.
    Yup, word is they are gearing up for another strike in the coming months, which would affect shows in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Makes me wonder if they'll just order a "fill-in" half season or something of the new "Green Arrow and the Canaries" and wait out Benoist's pregnancy. They've been dragging their feet about the GA spin-off...
    I don't think they are dragging their feet. According to everything I've read, they won't make any decisions on pick-ups until May. I think Superman and Lois was the aberration to this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    I'm thinking next season might be the last...after the baby's born she's not gonna want this kind of heavy filming schedule in another country with a newborn at home.
    Not the same situation, but Amell had an infant daughter when he signed onto Arrow, and carried it for 8 seasons. Melissa may decide to stay, or they may negotiate a shorter season like Legends or Black Lightning has. The CW may even prefer that.

Barring that, if she does decide to end it after next season, I hope she would agree to the occasional guest spots on the Superman show.

The Superman show might be a good choice to take over Supergirl's slot for a time while Melissa is on maternity leave.

I wonder if Melissa being pregnant is the reason that they are only doing 20 episodes this season when originally they were going to do 22 episodes.

Maybe they'll film with her and just blame it on chartreuse Kryptonite...

Astonishing Member

Who has Kara actually slept with in the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Who has Kara actually slept with in the show?
    Mon-El? That's pretty much it.

She's kissed Cat's son and Jimmy, but it never went past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder if Melissa being pregnant is the reason that they are only doing 20 episodes this season when originally they were going to do 22 episodes.
    That wouldn't make any sense. It's still presumably very early in her pregnancy.

Also, has it been confirmed that it's only 20 episodes this season? I've heard conflicting things.

Every time I am reminded that Chris and Melissa are a real life couple (even married as of 2019) I just can't wrap my head around on what a terrible chemistry they had as an on-screen couple. Like, how is that even possible, especially when you compare them to the magnificent chemistry Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford are having over on Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Every time I am reminded that Chris and Melissa are a real life couple (even married as of 2019) I just can't wrap my head around on what a terrible chemistry they had as an on-screen couple. Like, how is that even possible, especially when you compare them to the magnificent chemistry Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford are having over on Legends.
    The writing for Mon-El probably didn't help, although I never found him as bad as other people did.

I think she had better romantic chemistry with Mon than James, Winn or this new guy. She has awesome buddy chemistry with The Flash, FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I think she had better romantic chemistry with Mon than James, Winn or this new guy. She has awesome buddy chemistry with The Flash, FWIW.
    Earth-X Ollie and Kara were a nice couple too. I mean, they were also nazi's, but they obviously loved each other .

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    That wouldn't make any sense. It's still presumably very early in her pregnancy.

Also, has it been confirmed that it's only 20 episodes this season? I've heard conflicting things.
    From things I have heard supposedly they have stopped filming season 5 and have started filming a few episodes for season 6. Then they will go on break and resume shooting in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The writing for Mon-El probably didn't help, although I never found him as bad as other people did.
    It seems the amount of chemistry Kara and Mon-El had depended on how well liked Mon-El was. Obviously the SuperCorp shippers would find no chemistry. Me, I thought they were great together.

Hey just for the record, I am no SuperCorp shipper, I always found that idea pretty ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Hey just for the record, I am no SuperCorp shipper, I always found that idea pretty ridiculous.
    I also don't like the name. Shouldn't it be more like "Karena" or something?