Page 325 of 374 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 5596
    Mighty Member

Lex at the Fortress of Solitude. Uh Oh!!!

James Olsen, Jeremiah Danvers <- Eve Teschmacher. Wow, that girl is so easily manipulated into doing bad. I am guessing she is no longer Hope, that Crisis wiped that away.
    If Lex does die again, I wonder who takes him out this time. Eve? Alex? Lena?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    James Olsen, Jeremiah Danvers <- Eve Teschmacher. Wow, that girl is so easily manipulated into doing bad. I am guessing she is no longer Hope, that Crisis wiped that away.
    If Lex does die again, I wonder who takes him out this time. Eve? Alex? Lena?
    Apparently due to the virus shutting down production, they had to rework the ending to this season. It may be that Lex, who was supposed to loose, actually wins at the end of the season and gets wrapped up next season from at least 6 feet away.

I'd say that either Alex has to kill Lex, to avange her father, or Eve kills him as revenge for being manipulated so many times by him. Or they could end up throwing a curveball and have Kara kill him, and do a version of Injustice next season.

I watched this episode just for Lex and he was great. Loved that ending with his song lol and the Fortress looked awesome.

Is this the first time a sun eater shows up? Nice.

But where is Superman supposed to be in this universe? I don't watch these shows so I'm kinda lost..

Amazing Member

I almost missed Supergirl's return it a good thing my sister reminded me.

So we could've had Kara and Lena reconcile but of course Lexy had to ruin it.

Wow! Eve has terrible terrible luck huh?

Leviathan continues to be bland and boring.

Seeing the Sun-Eater was awesome!

And we got a surprise visit from M'gann!

I don't want Eve, Alex, Lena or Kara to kill Lex again. Mostly because Jon Cryer is a really good Lex but they could bring him back later for a two part episode or another crossover.

Then there is Superman's show he could appear on. Put him either back in prison or some kind of limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    But where is Superman supposed to be in this universe? I don't watch these shows so I'm kinda lost..
    Superman is currently either in Metropolis or Smallville with Lois raising their two boys waiting for their show to start production.

Wasn't it established earlier in the series that they couldn't fly unaided in space because there is no way to maneuver?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    They seem to be getting a decent amount of mileage from this VR stuff. This was a unique way of showing how Alex is dealing with, not just her father's death, but her uncertain post-DEO life as well. It's just too bad we didn't get to see much of Kara herself mourning over Jeremiah. "All Through the Night" again, eh? I think they used that song when Alex and Maggie got together.

I was surprised to see her as well (especially since she wasn't in Crisis), but I guess if they are going to only have the main characters at Jeremiah's funeral (half of who never even met him), having Eliza delivery the eulogy at least somewhat makes up for it.

I'd like to see this version of Alex again. Maybe if she does have to take over for Kara temporarily, she can use the name Superwoman?

I don't think it's tone deaf. Quite the opposite, in fact. I think Supergirl (this episode especially) is trying to do a Black Mirror-type concept of "How far will we advance technology until it goes too far and dehumanizes us?" That issue is ever topical.
    I'd go for Alex as superwoman, but only if she had a comics accurate costume.

Lex's Grand Plan AKA Lex Was Behind Everything And Enjoyed It Too .

There's something oddly Trump-esque in Lex killing someone and getting away with it scott free. Speaking of New Gods, so long discount Granny Goodness. You were...there?

I love how Lex's immediate first plan after waking up Post-Crisis was to kill the Kryptonians before Lillian talked him down. You could tell he was resistant to the idea of not killing Superman before it eventually won him over. It's also kind of ironic in light of the fact that Lillian was the one so gung-ho about killing Kryptonians with Cadmus when Lex was in prison.

So Eve is no longer run by an AI, no longer pregnant, but is still as manipulated as ever...I don't know if Lex needed to spill the beans to her at the end but I guess he wanted to put her down hard and rub it in.

Lex killed Supergirl's adoptive father. I don't think he's ever done something equivalent to Superman. Wow .

So...Lena is mad at Kara for interrupting her experiment? I guess I understand the hypocrisy label but it's not like Kara was planning to use Myriad to brainwash anyone. And if it was really that easy to track down Leviathan, wouldn't the rest of the cast have thought of it? And Lena seemed like she was making such progress...but Lex couldn't live with it .

I don't really see the point of the Martians showing up in their costumes with their normal faces if they're going to end up being shown with their martian faces anyways. Does it save the transformation gimmick? I dunno. That was probably the most we've seen of the Martians in their Martian form all season.

Kara looks so weird in that Lex suit.

Lady should lean more into that robot form. It makes her look 10x more intimidating.

I knew Lex couldn't resist popping into the Fortress of Solitude. Although now that the Supers know he's a threat again Post-Crisis, shouldn't they have re-instated any anti-Luthor protocols?

Jesus Christ, Jon Cryer fucking OWNS this role. Lex is such a diabolical mastermind, is there any line he WON'T cross?
    Hopefully not. I think he might have become my favourite Arrowverse villain alongside Prometheus now.

Yes revealing all to Tess was a bit much, but then megalomaniacal villains gotta monologue.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I watched this episode just for Lex and he was great. Loved that ending with his song lol and the Fortress looked awesome.

Is this the first time a sun eater shows up? Nice.

The Sun Eater was first talked about last season when Manchester Black used it to fake his death. But I don't think they actually showed it, other than a few tentacles waving about. So this seems to be
    the first time we have actually seen it.

Superman had been staying on Argo City while Lois was pregnant. Not sure if they have come back to Earth yet. I guess the Superman and Lois show will answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Wasn't it established earlier in the series that they couldn't fly unaided in space because there is no way to maneuver?
    No. Just that Supergirl can't breath in space. That was why she wore the Lexo-Suit. Obviously Supergirl can maneuver in space because she destroyed the Claymore satellite wearing the
    anti-Kryponite suit last season. In fact judging by how well she was able to evade the energy blasts from Manchester Black, Supergirl can maneuver quite well in space. And Martians have
    no trouble breathing in space. Basing this on how J'onn was able to fly up and capture Manchester Black and bring him back to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    The Sun Eater was first talked about last season when Manchester Black used it to fake his death. But I don't think they actually showed it, other than a few tentacles waving about. So this seems to be
    the first time we have actually seen it.

Superman had been staying on Argo City while Lois was pregnant. Not sure if they have come back to Earth yet. I guess the Superman and Lois show will answer that.
    At the end of Crisis, Clark was on Earth and Lois called him back to Metropolis to help with their sons. So he is on Earth, presumably in Metropolis right now.

It's just weird how they ignore Superman in this show sometimes..

It's just weird how they ignore Superman in this show sometimes..
    I'm kind of used to it at this point, especially when Crisis (which actually had Superman in it) went out of it's way to not have Lex interact with Superman at all and instead banter with Supergirl for most of it. Even with his plan to murder every Superman in the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of used to it at this point, especially when Crisis (which actually had Superman in it) went out of it's way to not have Lex interact with Superman at all and instead banter with Supergirl for most of it. Even with his plan to murder every Superman in the multiverse.
    Yeah, it has been very strange how Lex hates Superman so much, but he largely ignores Hoechlin Superman haha.