Page 329 of 374 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Be careful Supercorp may come after you if you have Mon-El playing daddy to Kara's child.
    Nah. Winn would be the daddy. Mon-El would be the fun uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Funny thing is- Pre-Crisis Andrea I'd feel bad about her fall. Post-Crisis Andrea, who went back to being a bitch, I could care less.
    Which is kind of amusing because Pre-Crisis Andrea was also a killer .
    As long as it's a better costume than the one they gave her before. It would be hilarious if they made her the new Guardian- Kelly could give her Jame's shield that he left her.
    If Alex tries to go Guardian I expect her effectiveness to get reduced by 90%.
    I'm interested in how that goes, since from what I've heard Katie McGrath's contract is up at the end of this season.
    Feels like a lot is up in the air in-spite of the next season being confirmed.

Nah. Winn would be the daddy. Mon-El would be the fun uncle.
    I don't think Winn's wife would appreciate Winn cheating on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which is kind of amusing because Pre-Crisis Andrea was also a killer .

If Alex tries to go Guardian I expect her effectiveness to get reduced by 90%.

Feels like a lot is up in the air in-spite of the next season being confirmed.

Yeah, but Pre-Crisis Andrea we got to learn WHY she was a killer, and she did try to redeem herself by helping Kara against Shakka Khan. Post-Crisis Andrea has done nothing.

There is a question- say she doesn't go Guardian. Do you think they'd pull a superhero identity from DC lore to give to her, or would they create a new one?

True. And with the epidemic cutting seasons short, I wonder how that affects the actors' like Katie whose contract ends with the current season. Would the shows be able to bring them back to film final episodes for next season, or would they have to negotiate a new agreement?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I don't think Winn's wife would appreciate Winn cheating on her.
    I didn't mean Winn was the ACTUAL father. I meant that Winn would take the child into the future and act as a father figure.

Unpopular opinion:

Andrea is the worst new character this season, not William.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Unpopular opinion:

I thought her origin episode did her a lot of good but Post-Crisis she's been pretty insufferable.

William's just a generic nice guy love interest at this point.

Unpopular opinion:

Andrea could be interesting again. William is so bland, I don't think he'll EVER be interesting.

So the CW has delayed all of their original content to January 2021. Odd thing is, looking at the schedule posted over at ComicBook.com, I see neither Legends or Supergirl on the schedule for January. I wonder if those shows will end up airing even later in the year. If so, that could be very good for Melissa, giving her time to give birth and spend more time with her child.

Also a bit odd- apparently, the CW is going to go with a smaller crossover next year- this one between Batwoman and Superman and Lois. I guess it's a way to establish Superman and Lois' place in the new world, but I and I think many other really wanted the crossover between Batwoman and Supergirl.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 05-14-2020 at 04:28 PM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Unpopular opinion:

Since I find her to be very attractive, I can't agree.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Well if it's looks alone, William has that going for him too (no homo).

Also a bit odd- apparently, the CW is going to go with a smaller crossover next year- this one between Batwoman and Superman and Lois. I guess it's a way to establish Superman and Lois' place in the new world, but I and I think many other really wanted the crossover between Batwoman and Supergirl.
    I assume it will also set up the Batman/Superman relationship in explicit terms Post-Crisis.
    Well if it's looks alone, William has that going for him too (no homo).
    Yeah, the actor and the accent are incredibly attractive (in my opinion) but there's not much to him past that.

Bluebird

Andrea could be interesting again. William is so bland, I don't think he'll EVER be interesting.

So the CW has delayed all of their original content to January 2021. Odd thing is, looking at the schedule posted over at ComicBook.com, I see neither Legends or Supergirl on the schedule for January. I wonder if those shows will end up airing even later in the year. If so, that could be very good for Melissa, giving her time to give birth and spend more time with her child.

Probably because Batwoman will be running concurrently with Superman & Lois, while Supergirl may return a bit later in 2021 due to production shuffling and whatnot.

Brainy went full on Joker in Nia's dream! That was terrifying. He still has a heart, though. Too bad Lex knew it. Lex yelling at Lena like that...damn what a bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    How do you artificially inseminate a kryptonian?
    Birthing matrix?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Uh...goodbye DEO? I wonder if this is the end for the DEO or if they're going to rebuild. A part of me feels like Leviathan didn't earn the right to take such a major piece of the show down, but I guess Lex is partially responsible .
    I think they'll probably retire the DEO for now and have the heroes operate out of J'onn's place. It'll be good to have them all together again, but they'll realize how hard things are without the resources of the DEO.

As long as it's a better costume than the one they gave her before. It would be hilarious if they made her the new Guardian- Kelly could give her Jame's shield that he left her.
    I'd much rather see Alex as the new Guardian than Kelly.

So the CW has delayed all of their original content to January 2021. Odd thing is, looking at the schedule posted over at ComicBook.com, I see neither Legends or Supergirl on the schedule for January. I wonder if those shows will end up airing even later in the year.
    January?! How am I supposed to survive until then?

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Hello, I'm a bit behind, I just finished the crisis and I started watching the first Supergirl after the crossover and I'm a bit confused. They talk about how the multiverse is gone, but at the end of the cross over we saw other earths. So do they just not know about it, if so why isn't the science showing a multiverse, as Brainy said there is none?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I think they'll probably retire the DEO for now and have the heroes operate out of J'onn's place. It'll be good to have them all together again, but they'll realize how hard things are without the resources of the DEO.
    Technically the DEO desert facility still exists. But as they no longer have access to that set (being that it was somewhere in the Los Angeles area) for practical purposes yes I think they have retired the DEO.
    I would have thought they would have gotten rid of CatCo long before now because after Cat Grant left it didn't seem to serve as useful a purpose as the DEO. But I guess it gives Kara something to do
    when she isn't being Supergirl.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Be careful Supercorp may come after you if you have Mon-El playing daddy to Kara's child.
    I watch some of the reactions of the supercorp shippers.
    They don't care about the superpowered hero action and other fantasy/sci fi stuff.
    They admit now they are only watching to see if lena and kara get together.
    They don't really care for anything else.
    I guess when lena leaves they will stop reactions to the show or stop watching period.

I guess they conveniently forget there was no lena or female on female romance in the first season and since they got it in the second season that's all they care about NOW.
    Lex's story they don't care for and wish he was gone and everything else they find boring or don't care about,except maybe alex and her new girlfriend.
    Nia Nal maybe as well but the first priority is supercorp the agenda.
    In fact they they so frustrated it seems they only really care for is lena,and not even kara these days as well.
    So jimmy and mon-el leaving was not enough for them.

Examples of some these reactions and read comment inside.

JuliDG
    Supergirl 5x17 REACTION & REVIEW "Deus Lex Machina" S05E17 | JuliDG
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHAUmpDjSFo&t=985s

Free Bicycle Tours
    Supergirl Season 5 Episode 18 "The Missing Link" REACTION Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LopEQTSOqt0
    Supergirl Season 5 Episode 18 "The Missing Link" REACTION Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btevirpNq1o&t=336s
    Last edited by mace11; 05-15-2020 at 06:22 AM.