Page 337 of 374 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5596

With Supergirl returning (for the last time) in 9 days, do you think her Heat Vision colour will be changed to red as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    With Supergirl returning (for the last time) in 9 days, do you think her Heat Vision colour will be changed to red as well?
    If the Arrowverse shows are playing ball with each other? It would be nice.

Final trailer

Mighty Member

If Lex isn't killed off, wonder if the writers of Superman and Lois want to add him next season for a storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    If Lex isn't killed off, wonder if the writers of Superman and Lois want to add him next season for a storyline?
    Depends on what they do with captain Luthor this season. I can see lex using captain luthor’s hatred of Superman as incentive to team up. I personally want to see job cryer work with Tyler hoechlin more.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    No, and that's exactly why I think they're quietly pretending Superman and Lois is it's own universe.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    No, and that's exactly why I think they're quietly pretending Superman and Lois is it's own universe.
    It is kind of weird how many episodes they've gone without mentioning Kara once.

Extraordinary Member

Any chance we'll see Calista Flockhart again before this is over?

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Any chance we'll see Calista Flockhart again before this is over?
    Here's hoping .

I liked it. Effects could have been better, action could have been better. But they packed a lot in and resolved the past storyline while setting up the new one. And Cryer continues to be a gem. Hey Zack Snyder, this is how you do a quirky Luthor.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Poor Kara.

Bluebird

So, um... I guess this is how they write her off to cover for Melissa's maternity leave (at the time of filming, of course. COVID kinda screwed everything up...)?

Man, it seemed like forever since this show. I hadn't really realized just how big the Super Friends had gotten. This is one crowded show - I know the CW likes its heroes to have a "team" but Kara's team all have powers (and there's a new Guardian on the way too). And again, Kara does next to nothing. She's lauded for being willing to sacrifice herself, which she does and again needs to be saved. And now she will need to be saved again from the P-Zone.

It's so odd to me that the closest mention Superman got, now that he's actually on earth again, is when they would say "Kryptonians." I can suspend disbelief that the heroes aren't always calling each other, but when it's a planet-wide threat, and Superman has been part of the show and we're dealing with Lex Luthor, and they go to "the Fortress" it stands out a little more.

I thought Alex's gizmo to make any weapon was cool, but now it can just make anything the plot needs out of thin air? Okay.... Also not a big fan of her hood/blue makeup as mask look. Give her a real mask or something. Blue eyeshadow and a tinge of blue hair isn't a costume - especially not for someone who has a great tactical mind and military training. It doesn't really fit for me. "Sentinel" is an okay codename, though it just makes me think of Alan Scott and she has no connection to him.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 03-31-2021 at 05:02 AM.

Quick thoughts:

Alex needs a mask.

Poor Kara. Stuck in the Phantom Zone again. But it was a good way to separate her from everyone to cover her not being around.

I didn't think I'd ever like a character less than Sophie on Batwoman, but then Kelly said 'Hold my beer'. SHE'S going to be the new Guardian?! REALLY!?!?!

Look, I was fine with her when she was a shrink and former military. I could go with that. Never really liked her with Alex, but that's because I liked her with Maggie and I'm pissed the show screwed the pooch with that. But then all of a sudden she became a programer as well as a shrink, working for a major tech company and helping to develop VR contact lenses. And then she seemed to be able to do whatever the plot dictated she needed to do. She became a 'perfect character', and I wonder which one of the writers is living out their fantasy of being in Supergirl by writing such a blatant Mary Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Quick thoughts:

Alex needs a mask.

Poor Kara. Stuck in the Phantom Zone again. But it was a good way to separate her from everyone to cover her not being around.

I didn't think I'd ever like a character less than Sophie on Batwoman, but then Kelly said 'Hold my beer'. SHE'S going to be the new Guardian?! REALLY!?!?!

Look, I was fine with her when she was a shrink and former military. I could go with that. Never really liked her with Alex, but that's because I liked her with Maggie and I'm pissed the show screwed the pooch with that. But then all of a sudden she became a programer as well as a shrink, working for a major tech company and helping to develop VR contact lenses. And then she seemed to be able to do whatever the plot dictated she needed to do. She became a 'perfect character', and I wonder which one of the writers is living out their fantasy of being in Supergirl by writing such a blatant Mary Sue.
    I was thinking, they really like to beat a dead horse with the guardian concept; it didn’t really work for James, but they just won’t let it go.