Default Question on the digital publication of some classic series?

I've recently been looking around to see if I can find some digital editions of some of hte classic comic series and hit a bit of a wall. I know sometimes that these older series can be reprinting into newer editions (Red Sonja has some in classic and some being reprinted in colour by Dynamite).
    Whilst others appear to have vanished totally; specifically I've been looking for the Chaos series with characters such as Purgatory and Lady Death. I can't seem to find anything in the classic publications for them beyond physical print copies.

So is anyone aware of those editions being printed somewhere; or in general of missing or elusive digital reprints of classic comic series?

BANNED

Reprints of classic Chaos will never happen, due to some unfortunate controversial legal copyright wranglings after they folded.

Ahh that is a great shame - one hopes it might be one of those "Not never but would take a serious amount of time/money to unwrangle it all". I guess this also gets reflected in a reduced and higher priced second hand market on the print copies as well?