Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: more shazam?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I thought that the limit was rumored to be two titles back when it was JL as the main title and he was also writing Superman (prior to Convergence) as the second one, but things could have changed.
    Nah, rumor was always one book, that is why he dropped Superman in the first place. They only let him continue writing to finish his arc.

Spectacular Member

I was just thinking the other day about how much I liked the back-ups in JLA and that they wasted the momentum they may have had. It's too bad because he's a great character. I can understand that Johns wants to write him, but why not let another writer take a shot at him.

Astonishing Member

I don't like the idea of Johns squatting on characters until he has an opportunity to write them, as I don't see him leaving Justice League for a while yet. Then again, Darkseid War seems as good a point as any as for him to leave the book. I mean once you've gone to Darkseid vs the Anti-Monitor and elevated the Justice League into literal gods, there's not really anywhere to go beyond that.

That's why I'm happy that Cyborg finally got a book (4 years after New 52 started mind you). Hopefully something comes out of the Shazam camp next year.

BANNED

I would like to see the equivalent of the entire DC multiverse Captain Marvel / Shazam same version black african-american it appeared that in the history of Earth of Supergirl and Batgirl the Elseworlds line :

Who can say how many other Captains Marvels / Shazams are scattered through the different worlds of the new Multiverse DC ?
    Last edited by Sansomon; 10-29-2015 at 02:28 PM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I would buy a new Shazam book with the right creative team
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor