Hey, everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying a wonderful holiday season.

The book is almost done. We had some color revisions to make and my editor is taking a final look at the colors and the script before sending everything off to HdE for lettering. As you can imagine, the back-to-back-to-back holidays have slowed everything down a bit.

But, I'm ready to announce that Sidekicks will be published by Darby Pop Publishing.

"In early 2013, Jeff Kline founded Darby Pop Publishing in order to use the incredible visual medium of sequential art, better known as comic books, to tell new stories. Comic books presented a way for Jeff to tell interesting visually driven stories from a variety of genres in a way that fostered creation and collaboration unlike any other medium. So Jeff started talking to other writers, artists, and comic professionals to put together a talented team of creative minds to create a new line of comic books."

I am very excited to be working with Jeff Kline, Renae Geerlings, Joshua Cozine and the rest of the Darby Pop team.

In other news, I have received the pages of original artwork from Miguel. I hope to have them in the mail to those of you who Backed at the $150 and $300 levels this week.

Rick is still working on the Inks for issue #2, but Bong has been moving quickly and delivered the pencils for Issue #3 this past weekend.

I know it's been a long wait for Issue #1. I'm doing everything I can to not only get it to you as soon as possible, but to also have as much finished for the remainder of the series before I launch the next Kickstarter for Issues #2-4.

Thank you for all your support in this amazing year.

See you in 2015.

Happy New Year, everyone!