Hello. I hope I'm posting this within the rules by asking for help here. I'm looking for some advice choosing a few good Marvel (possibly hard cover) comic books as a b-day gift for my boyfriend. He's a huge Marvel fan, but I'm having trouble deciding what to buy because there are sooo many books to choose from.

I'll add a bit more info about his preferences in the world of Marvel for clarity. His favourites are the Punisher, the Avengers and Ironman. These are his absolute favourites, in that order I think. He also mentioned that he really likes the Civil War, but I don't know much about that. He also really likes X-men, Captain America, Star Wars and Thor, in that order. Spider man, Hulk, and so on are good as well, but just not his favourites.

Based on that, does anyone know any good Comic books about these? Preferably those mentioned in the beginning. I think he knows all the classics already and has them on a tablet, so if there are any newer comic books with good quality pictures, that would be great. My budget is around 100 euros, max 120. I'd prefer 3 or 4 really good hard cover collection books than dozens of tiny paper ones, if anyone knows any.
I'm sorry for the long post. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.