uarrastia

Question Batman and The Joker's actions

Hello all. I've done a search but sometimes of you dont word it right things wont come up.

I pose this question.

Should batman have killed Joker by now?
    If the Batman continues to take Joker into custody, with the number of times he has escaped and continues to. Is Batman not responsible for the lives Joker continues to take?

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uarrastia View Post
    Hello all. I've done a search but sometimes of you dont word it right things wont come up.

I pose this question.

If the Batman continues to take Joker into custody, with the number of times he has escaped and continues to. Is Batman not responsible for the lives Joker continues to take?
    Are you or I responsible for the murders of murderers we don't murder?
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

No he does not nor he should not have to kill the Joker. The Joker has just been overused in too many stories where he injures or kills someone close to Batman. That is why Death of the Family by Scott Snyder accomplished nothing but show Bruce to be terrible at what secrets he should keep and who he should trust. The same trope is being played up in BRE. They seriously need to get away from A-Hole Bruce. You can be a Grim Dark Avenger figure and not be an arrogant fool who withholds key information from people he trusts that put them in a position where their life is on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by uarrastia View Post

I pose this question.

Blame Arkham's lousy security if you want to blame a passive party.