Default Transformers #2 (Skybound/Image) Spoilers

Spoilers

This issue starts with the preview pages of Optimus Prime partaking of the Earth's beauty only to accidentally crush a deer, like a Frankenstein's Monster. He and Spike then talk about family and Prime talks about how he and the other Autobots were forced to flee their home of Cybertron. Cliffjumper interrupts and freaks out at the sight of the humans.

The Decepticons return to the plant that Starscream raided earlier (and murdered Davey) The cops drive police cars that look exactly like Prowl's original G1 Fairlady Z alt-mode. A fighter jet is dispatched to intercept gets into a dogfight with Starscream. Starscream transforms and knocks the jet out of the sky. The pilots eject and Starscream crushes one between his hands, the second pilot manages to escape after shooting Screamer in the eye (We see the pilot's name "Duke" on his uniform.)

Cliffjumper and Ratchet are left to guard their brethren as Optimus and Spike leave to investigate the attack. Carley races home in her van to find her parents. Unbeknownst to her, Laserbeak follows. She arrives just in time to see Sparkplug decked out in old military gear. Sparkplug informs Carley that they killed her father Davey...
    Last edited by Vegeta; 11-13-2023 at 08:21 PM.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

They're really dropping bodies in this new comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They're really dropping bodies in this new comic.
    I know, right?! Along with the "cameos". Looking forward to seeing who else will make an appearance (XD)
    Last edited by K7P5V; 11-13-2023 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Along with the "cameos". Looking forward to seeing who else will make an appearance (XD)
    As like one of five Duke fans, this was pretty awesome .

Astonishing Member

I am no Duke or GI Joe fan, but I thought It was a pretty cool idea to include him in that way. I didnt see it coming.

This issue was better than the first one, and that says something. I only say: Optimus, watch your steps