Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Death vigil

Fionastaples

Nebezial Rat queen and Death Vigil Sketch

Did a new issue come out today? My shop didn't have any, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Did a new issue come out today? My shop didn't have any, so...
    No. I think it's delayed until 1/07/15.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Spectacular Member

yeah, i got sick after a convention and it derailed my schedule. i am right now finishing issue 6, should be done in 4 days

it is going to be a bit longer than usual, over 30 comic pages, and then i will have 7 spammed right after that one so hopefully i will have 6 and 7 out in january

And finish the first arc in february

You know, I was looking through the previews book and I saw this, and I was like "damn let me add it to my list", but it is already like 4 or 5 issues in. So I'm wondering if I should buy all the single issues now and play catch up or wait until it comes out in trade. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by kivatt View Post
    You know, I was looking through the previews book and I saw this, and I was like "damn let me add it to my list", but it is already like 4 or 5 issues in. So I'm wondering if I should buy all the single issues now and play catch up or wait until it comes out in trade. Any suggestions?
    I'd say grab the issues if you can find them (or read it on Comixology) because it's a really good series. Also, I don't think it's been confirmed to be coming out in a trade yet.

(I love this series so much I'm buying it in all formats, singles, digital and trade, if one is released)
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Fan art by Majinneda

Nebezial N 6 preview Collage

Nebezial Death Vigil in 2015
    sending it in to be prepared for print tomorrow, and we will be getting back to schedule in januara when both 6 and 7 will hit and then 8 in february.

then i will take a break to plan every detail out because in may/june i am starting a 4 oversized issue mini called
    death vigil-lost childhood which will be about how james became a vigil member and how he met and befriended mia

and then after that, in late 2015 death vigil goes ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    sending it in to be prepared for print tomorrow, and we will be getting back to schedule in januara when both 6 and 7 will hit and then 8 in february.

then i will take a break to plan every detail out because in may/june i am starting a 4 oversized issue mini called
    death vigil-lost childhood which will be about how james became a vigil member and how he met and befriended mia

The news of an ongoing makes me squeal with glee. Hopefully Stjepan's increased exposure in Rat Queens and the success of Sunstone will bring the series the attention it's deserved all along.

That's great news I just hope he doesn't over work himself.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    That's great news I just hope he doesn't over work himself.
    The man can draw fast. I assume he taps into the speed force.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Update Nebezial interview
    So you have more Death Vigil planned and possible future volumes of Sunstone but do you have anything else in the pipeline? Anything that you really want to, or even hope to do in the near future?

SS: Currently I am also doing art on Generation 9 through Top Cow, and Rat Queens through Image.

In 2015 in June I will start a four issue mini Death Vigil-Lost Childhood, which will tell the tale of how James became one of the Vigil. This is going to be the great adventure he had with Mia that made them friends and helped Mia find her lost childhood

Update Nebezial interview
    So you have more Death Vigil planned and possible future volumes of Sunstone but do you have anything else in the pipeline? Anything that you really want to, or even hope to do in the near future?

SS: Currently I am also doing art on Generation 9 through Top Cow, and Rat Queens through Image.

In 2015 in June I will start a four issue mini Death Vigil-Lost Childhood, which will tell the tale of how James became one of the Vigil. This is going to be the great adventure he had with Mia that made them friends and helped Mia find her lost childhood
    Source please?