Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Uncanny X-Men 600: The Trial of Hank McCoy begins - all jurors welcome

As we all know next month the trial of Hank McCoy begins. Beast must be judged by his peers (X-Fans), his crimes against mutantkind, the Skrulls, the Phalanx and all of Marvel Reality must be recognised. Please free to present damning evidence of Beasts crimes to commemorate this occasion.

After reading some of the All New All Different comics, all signs seem to point as Cyclops will be the real "beast". wouldn't put it past Bendis to have made it seem like Magik was talking about Beast while instead refering to Scott as 'the beast"

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    After reading some of the All New All Different comics, all signs seem to point as Cyclops will be the real "beast". wouldn't put it past Bendis to have made it seem like Magik was talking about Beast while instead refering to Scott as 'the beast"
    She said...Hank McCoy....see the OP.

He lost the plot a very long time ago.

I think the funniest part in all of this was him bringing the 05 back with out right lies and then when I think Lil Warren confronts him he's all like "well... it's not genocide perse..!"

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She said...Hank McCoy....see the OP.
    Indeed she did. Funny thing is, Eva herself didn't catch it, lol.

This man has been on the brink of insanity since Decimation. Anything before that is just a bonus really. There's some Marvel Comic Presents issues where you can see how psychologically damaged he really is. It's due to Xavier mindwiping the town of his memory. I need to find a scan of Beasts letter to Hope and that answering machine message he left Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This man has been on the brink of insanity since Decimation. Anything before that is just a bonus really. There's some Marvel Comic Presents issues where you can see how psychologically damaged he really is. It's due to Xavier mindwiping the town of his memory. I need to find a scan of Beasts letter to Hope and that answering machine message he left Cyclops.

Sheesh Beast. And Logan and co thought you should be around kids and teaching them. Yer a frickin downer.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I think he may be under the influence of a different strain of Sublime. I have been thinking that Dark Beast found out about Sublime somewhere along the line and may have created a new type of ever evolving version of kick,the legacy virus,a agent that identifies the X-gene on a molecular level, and a agent that causes mutants not to be able to pass off the X-gene. I think the death of Dark Beast may be a clue.Dark Beast could have worked with any villian to create a virus and use it in concert with the mist.
    Sublime using Dark Beast to create a agent that changes the mists to harm mutants makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I think he may be under the influence of a different strain of Sublime. I have been thinking that Dark Beast found out about Sublime somewhere along the line and may have created a new type of ever evolving version of kick,the legacy virus,a agent that identifies the X-gene on a molecular level, and a agent that causes mutants not to be able to pass off the X-gene. I think the death of Dark Beast may be a clue.Dark Beast could have worked with any villian to create a virus and use it in concert with the mist.
    Sublime using Dark Beast to create a agent that changes the mists to harm mutants makes perfect sense.
    That is a lot of credit you're giving the writers there.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That is a lot of credit you're giving the writers there.
    I have a wild imagination LOL.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I have a wild imagination LOL.
    Nah, it'd work, and make more sense then whatever Bendis will come up with.

But I mean. It's Bendis.

That's the only explanation for the current Bitchassness he's become.

It's really sad that I once really loved the Beast. He was an intellectual with bite but also had a heart of gold. After the Fraction era, his credibility just went downhill and now he is just truly insufferable.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    It's really sad that I once really loved the Beast. He was an intellectual with bite but also had a heart of gold. After the Fraction era, his credibility just went downhill and now he is just truly insufferable.
    There are several characters I used to like, back in the day, who are just jerks now. It's so awesome to read old issues and see how cool characters like Beast used to be...