View Poll Results: Who’s your FAVOURITE Thunderbolts writer?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurt Busiek

67 45.89%
  • Fabian Nicieza

24 16.44%
  • Warren Ellis

31 21.23%
  • Andy Diggle

1 0.68%
  • Jeff Parker

14 9.59%
  • Daniel Way

0 0%
  • Charles Soule

7 4.79%
  • Ben Acker & Ben Blacker

2 1.37%
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Thunderbolts #2 May 1997
    Deceiving Appearances

The Thunderbolts intervene when the Thinker's android kidnaps Franklin Richards;

the Thunderbolts are offered the Baxter Building as a headquarters.

Script by Kurt Busiek, pencils by Mark Bagley, inks by Vince Russell

BANNED

Thunderbolts #3 Jun 1997
    Too Many Masters!

The Thunderbolts are surprised to find that a new Masters of Evil has formed to help consolidate the New York underworld;

the Black Widow announces her intention to bring all of the Avengers' old foes to justice.

Script by Kurt Busiek, pencils by Mark Bagley, inks by Vince Russell

I pity anyone who didn't get to read Thunderbolts from the beginning; w/o knowing the twist. I remember the set-up issues and the mystery of the new silhouetted team; picking up the Avengers slack. and the payoff of having read Siege of Avengers Mansion, been a huge Sinister Syndicate fan, and followed so many of those characters; nothing beats it. it was a magical time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I pity anyone who didn't get to read Thunderbolts from the beginning; w/o knowing the twist. I remember the set-up issues and the mystery of the new silhouetted team; picking up the Avengers slack. and the payoff of having read Siege of Avengers Mansion, been a huge Sinister Syndicate fan, and followed so many of those characters; nothing beats it. it was a magical time.
    Yeah it was. Collected them all. Just ordered three trades to read. Like Lightning, Fear Itself and The Great Escape. The Thunderbolts was my number one pull back then.

For some reason Marvel made 101 videos of the team, Atlas and Fixer. Hoping for some news at SDCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Ka...8sMP1ikSvKP8IW
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

weird. can't think of any reason why they'd single them out. where's the Moonstone retrospective?

Hopefully a new artist if the Bolts come back. Malin's been reassigned, he's doing Cable.

Astonishing Member

weird. can't think of any reason why they'd single them out. where's the Moonstone retrospective?
    ....Just be patient......in time the rest of the (Original) T-Bolts will be covered; including your favorite, of course.....

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hopefully a new artist if the Bolts come back. Malin's been reassigned, he's doing Cable.
    Thank you for the great news about Malin (being on another series not related to the T-Bolts.... ).

And speaking of T-Bolts; by now the readers should have already seen the recent appearances of (former T-Bolter) Mister Hyde & Deadpool {along with the Flashback appearance of Luke Cage} within SECRET WARRIORS #4 and the Shocker within UNCANNY AVENGERS #25 .

Cool!

Who do you wanna see drawing our favorite team?

Favorite line-up?
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    ....Just be patient......in time the rest of the (Original) T-Bolts will be covered; including your favorite, of course.....

Thank you for the great news about Malin (being on another series not related to the T-Bolts.... ).

And speaking of T-Bolts; by now the readers should have already seen the recent appearances of (former T-Bolter) Mister Hyde & Deadpool {along with the Flashback appearance of Luke Cage} within SECRET WARRIORS #4 and the Shocker within UNCANNY AVENGERS #25 .
    the movie seems to have helped Herman. Shocker's never looked so cool, before. I hope that he's not dating Scorpia, though. she's nuts.

Bagley + Classic T-Bolts .

the movie seems to have helped Herman. Shocker's never looked so cool, before. I hope that he's not dating Scorpia, though. she's nuts.
    They were pretty fun together in that issue though...

A female version of Ghost is in Ant-Man and the Wasp. But is he the only Thunderbolt? Could this be Atlas, below Wasp?

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

IMG_1517.jpg

Loved Crossbones on the Thunderbolts!

Here's my dream lineup...

Bucky/Kobik (handlers)
    Songbird (field leader)
    Moonstone
    Fixer
    Crossbones
    Troll aka Gunna
    Ghost
    Taskmaster
    Mach X
    Dr Spiderpus aka Otto Clone

...and maybe some fringe / reserve members like Sunfire, Dakken, Mr Hyde or The Wrecking Crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Cool!

Who do you wanna see drawing our favorite team?

Favorite line-up?
    I enjoyed Malin sleek angular art ��

Would,love to see Immonen, coipel, mcniven, or cheung

With bright colors. Thunderbolts have to have bright clear art.

A female version of Ghost is in Ant-Man and the Wasp. But is he the only Thunderbolt? Could this be Atlas, below Wasp?
    [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFboRo2X]
    Not sure what you're referring to. Pym, hope, Luis, Scott, and Cassie are pictured. Are you talking about the random soldiers/agents?