View Poll Results: Who’s your FAVOURITE Thunderbolts writer?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurt Busiek

67 45.89%
  • Fabian Nicieza

24 16.44%
  • Warren Ellis

31 21.23%
  • Andy Diggle

1 0.68%
  • Jeff Parker

14 9.59%
  • Daniel Way

0 0%
  • Charles Soule

7 4.79%
  • Ben Acker & Ben Blacker

2 1.37%
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    Attachment 52007

Loved Crossbones on the Thunderbolts!

Here's my dream lineup...

Bucky/Kobik (handlers)
    Songbird (field leader)
    Moonstone
    Fixer
    Crossbones
    Troll aka Gunna
    Ghost
    Taskmaster
    Mach X
    Dr Spiderpus aka Otto Clone

...and maybe some fringe / reserve members like Sunfire, Dakken, Mr Hyde or The Wrecking Crew.
    It has come full circle. Crossbones is running a secret prison.

Below Wasp's leg, the soldier in close-up. He has an A on his belt.

Astonishing Member

Here're the Following Preview Pages for {Next Week's} AVENGERS #10.....And you already know which ones are T-Bolt connected, of course.

is it weird that Taskmaster has never been a Thunderbolt?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    is it weird that Taskmaster has never been a Thunderbolt?
    Interesting point there......especially since TM worked under Norman Osborn as part of the Avengers Initiative.

.....And speaking of Norman and his team of T-Bolts/Dark Avengers......here's an interesting Article that can be read here.....{It's #11 on the List}.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 07-27-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Interesting point there......especially since TM worked under Norman Osborn as part of the Avengers Initiative.

.....And speaking of Norman and his team of T-Bolts/Dark Avengers......here's an interesting Article that can be read here.....{It's #11 on the List}.
    I really got a kick out of Norman running around as the savior of the United States. he really played it to the hilt. that era lowered the bar enough that the populace could accept Hydra control. afterall (and people forget this), H.A.M.M.E.R was Hydra (and a slew of other bad actors).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hopefully a new artist if the Bolts come back. Malin's been reassigned, he's doing Cable.
    Pepe Larraz and Jim Cheung both have new unannounced books on the way, late 2017/early 2018 and I would love either on the new T bolts.

Do we even know what happened to Songbird and Mach X after TBolts 12? Not seen anyone in the SE main issues.

"Hey everyone, Jolt's back!!!!"

And then........

[Nothing]]]]]

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Pepe Larraz and Jim Cheung both have new unannounced books on the way, late 2017/early 2018 and I would love either on the new T bolts.

Do we even know what happened to Songbird and Mach X after TBolts 12? Not seen anyone in the SE main issues.
    .....Songbird & MACH X's (as well as Jolt's) fates are still unknown; although Atlas, Moonstone and Fixer were seen within SE #0 earlier on IIRC.......

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    "Hey everyone, Jolt's back!!!!"

And then........

[Nothing]]]]]
    .......Except being a prisoner in the hands of the Ghost (and I'm not kidding...!! ).

Astonishing Member

Previous, yours truly has posted the Following.....

Here're the Following Preview Pages for {Next Week's} AVENGERS #10.....And you already know which ones are T-Bolt connected, of course.
    .......Now, even though I know the differences between the Avengers and the T-Bolts; Today's AVENGERS #10 have more of a feeling for the T-Bolts that one suspects from this team of HydrAvengers.......and not just with both Deadpool and Black Ant being on said team either.

An interesting read overall.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Previous, yours truly has posted the Following.....

.......Now, even though I know the differences between the Avengers and the T-Bolts; Today's AVENGERS #10 have more of a feeling for the T-Bolts that one suspects from this team of HydrAvengers.......and not just with both Deadpool and Black Ant being on said team either.

An interesting read overall.
    it was a good read. I wanted more of Otto's snarkiness. but I guess that this was a good enough tease. everyone who actually saw action was portrayed as competent. it did feel more like a Thunderbolts story (despite the avenger assemble line); given that it focused primarily on the former bolts (I'm loosely counting Octopus because of the Overmind fight). it was weird that he was the one calling the shots. I would think that Thor would be reluctant to follow him. but I guess that there wasn't anyone else around better qualified for it. and guh movie synergy now has the Pym particle users having to carry around Pym particles (happened in that new Spider-man book, as well). I just think it makes them less special; as if they are borrowing equipment. on another note, I wonder if "Eric" is still an artificial being. it hasn't been referenced, at all; despite him walking around with a cyborg face in the Illuminati book.

it's amazing that he survived the tactigon-wielding MVP clone, Thor's clone, Secret Invasion, a nuclear blast, and his experience as thunderbolt (Mister X & Grizzly) only to bite it acting noblely; for once.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Thunderbolts #1 Apr 1997
    Justice ... Like Lightning!
    Earth's newest heroic team, the Thunderbolts, bursts on the scene

to widespread acclaim ...but all is not as it seems.

Note: 1st appearance of Erik Josten as Atlas (formerly Power Man - see Avengers #21, formerly the Smuggler - see Spec. Spidey #49, formerly Goliath - see Iron Man Annual #7)
    Also, 1st appearance Hallie Takahama (becomes Jolt).

Script by Kurt Busiek, pencils by Mark Bagley, inks by Vince Russell.
    .....And speaking of Mr. Bagley....Yesterday was his birthday, so happy belated B-day to the Artist who help co-created the THUNDERBOLTS Series.

Astonishing Member

The Cover for SECRET EMPIRE #9 was revealed and let's just say that it's even more related to the T-Bolts and leave it at that....!!

No real surprise that it was that character fighting Zemo.