BANNED

Default He-Man and Thundercats VS Thanos

The entire worlds of He-Man and Thundercats every person on both planets good and bad have 15 years of prep so Skeletor, Sorceress, Hordak, Mumm-Ra etc. can pool all their abilities together and study him. Can they defeat Thanos where Thanos has no prep at all?

Since they have no feats on anywhere near the required scale, no.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Since they have no feats on anywhere near the required scale, no.
    What about all the magic feats?

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    What about all the magic feats?
    Anything that's remotely on a solar-system-destroying scale?

No?

Then the answer remains the same.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Honestly, I can see Thanos sending them notes and offering to review their plans for them on the off chance that they might be able to put him down for good.

Amazing Member

Original series Mumm-Ra was able to remake Thundera when he wanted something that was lost when it was destroyed. Not solar system feat but from memory it only took a bit of prep.
    If we are talking everyone in both shows then original Thundercats also has a Merlin.
    15 years of prep, all working together?
    Maybe they can do it.

BANNED

HELL NO.

Thanos is a summer X-over special threat, which spans almost every major title. That's the kind of numbers we're talking about.

Here we have a very small force taking on Thanos, who might as well TP-TK them into oblivion without so much as descending from his throne since they have no feats for defending themselves against such.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Anything that's remotely on a solar-system-destroying scale?

No?

Then the answer remains the same.
    Thanos is probably better at magic than most of them, anyway.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

So that;s how Lion-o ended up as Miss Kitty on Robot Chicken?

Stomp for T.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    HELL NO.

Thanos is a summer X-over special threat, which spans almost every major title. That's the kind of numbers we're talking about.

Here we have a very small force taking on Thanos, who might as well TP-TK them into oblivion without so much as descending from his throne since they have no feats for defending themselves against such.
    I don't recall a normal Thanos ever leading a summer X-over besides Infinity but he had friends with him.

So EVERY character - every race, every being - that has ever appeared on Eternia, Etheria and Third Earth etc gets FIFTEEN YEARS of prep against an UNPREPPED Thanos?

I actually believe they can do it. There's been some crazy prep in both shows and some of the one-off **** that has appeared - particularly in He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - has been crazy.

Planet-busting, reality warping, insta-death rays, time-travel, items that are specifically stated to be able to transmute any being/material in the universe, beings immune to mind-control (robots and such), intangible/bodiless beings, impenetrable forcefields and so on (I could go on all day).

Essentially, there's a lot of crap for Thanos to have to deal with. And nothing he can do in a single move will defeat it all. Plus, there are A LOT of wildcards in the form of weird one-off characters and bizarre races of beings. With FIFTEEN YEARS of prep (I mean really, that's a ****-load of prep), I'm sure they have enough to put him down if you actually take in all the information from every episode of each show.

I actually think that the mages alone could prep enough in fifteen years to give Thanos trouble - and there are FAR more than just mages on show here. Mages include Skeletor, Hordak, the Sorceress, Mumm-Ra, Mumm-Rana, the Ancient Spirits of Evil, the Ancient Spirits of Good, Shadow Weaver, Queen Luna, Orko, Madame Razz, Glimmer, Queen Angela, Evil-Lynn and many, many more... what they could do together is insane. The collective shield they could put up would be utterly beastly. Sorceress could look into the future to see how Thanos is going to attack, they can plan accordingly. Sorceress, along with the Ancient Spirits of Good and Evil, could also imbue everyone with countless powers. Skeletor and others can reality warp to hell and back. Evil-Lynn - one of the weaker mages on show - casually harnessed the power of a comet as it passed overhead, so there's a low-end mage feat.

Add in the tech, the physical might of the likes of He-Man, She-Ra and characters of that ilk, as well as the aforementioned weird ****, Thanos at the very least has a fight. FIFTEEN YEARS. EVERY BEING on Eternia, Etheria and Third Earth. EVERY. BEING.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    So EVERY character - every race, every being - that has ever appeared on Eternia, Etheria and Third Earth etc gets FIFTEEN YEARS of prep against an UNPREPPED Thanos?

I actually believe they can do it. There's been some crazy prep in both shows and some of the one-off **** that has appeared - particularly in He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - has been crazy.

Planet-busting, reality warping, insta-death rays, time-travel, items that are specifically stated to be able to transmute any being/material in the universe, beings immune to mind-control (robots and such), intangible/bodiless beings, impenetrable forcefields and so on (I could go on all day).

Essentially, there's a lot of crap for Thanos to have to deal with. And nothing he can do in a single move will defeat it all. Plus, there are A LOT of wildcards in the form of weird one-off characters and bizarre races of beings. With FIFTEEN YEARS of prep (I mean really, that's a ****-load of prep), I'm sure they have enough to put him down if you actually take in all the information from every episode of each show.

I actually think that the mages alone could prep enough in fifteen years to give Thanos trouble - and there are FAR more than just mages on show here. Mages include Skeletor, Hordak, the Sorceress, Mumm-Ra, Mumm-Rana, the Ancient Spirits of Evil, the Ancient Spirits of Good, Shadow Weaver, Queen Luna, Orko, Madame Razz, Glimmer, Queen Angela, Evil-Lynn and many, many more... what they could do together is insane. The collective shield they could put up would be utterly beastly. Sorceress could look into the future to see how Thanos is going to attack, they can plan accordingly. Sorceress, along with the Ancient Spirits of Good and Evil, could also imbue everyone with countless powers. Skeletor and others can reality warp to hell and back. Evil-Lynn - one of the weaker mages on show - casually harnessed the power of a comet as it passed overhead, so there's a low-end mage feat.

Add in the tech, the physical might of the likes of He-Man, She-Ra and characters of that ilk, as well as the aforementioned weird ****, Thanos at the very least has a fight. FIFTEEN YEARS. EVERY BEING on Eternia, Etheria and Third Earth. EVERY. BEING.
    Yeah man everyone. Even if it was a character who only appeared in one episode. How powerful is Hordak's boss Horde Prime? Did he have any feats? Also what about that blob creature that Skeletor and He-Man's forces had to team up to beat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Yeah man everyone. Even if it was a character who only appeared in one episode. How powerful is Hordak's boss Horde Prime? Did he have any feats? Also what about that blob creature that Skeletor and He-Man's forces had to team up to beat?
    Horde Prime's a bad one for rumbles. His power is more implied. He supposedly has enough oomph to strike the fear of God into Hordak et al, but he doesn't really do much. He's meant to be the ruler of the galaxy and everything, but he's just an apparently intangible mass of mist who still somehow has a massive metal hand.

Off the top of my head, the only time I can remember He-Man and Skeletor teaming up was against Evilseed - and he wasn't really a blob, he was a green thing who had planetary-level plant control, so I don't think I'm referring to the one you are. Regardless, that's an example of a single-episode villain's level of power. And there were a butt-load like that.

This is a great fight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Horde Prime's a bad one for rumbles. His power is more implied. He supposedly has enough oomph to strike the fear of God into Hordak et al, but he doesn't really do much. He's meant to be the ruler of the galaxy and everything, but he's just an apparently intangible mass of mist who still somehow has a massive metal hand.

Off the top of my head, the only time I can remember He-Man and Skeletor teaming up was against Evilseed - and he wasn't really a blob, he was a green thing who had planetary-level plant control, so I don't think I'm referring to the one you are. Regardless, that's an example of a single-episode villain's level of power. And there were a butt-load like that.

This is a great fight.
    Lol I found it! It was called Sh'Gora.