Default Smallville Superman vs DCAU Superman

Since Smallville Clark is basically the most powerful LA Superman, how would he fair against a cartoon Superman?

Round 1: Both fighters only get their tv show(or shows in DCAU Supermans case) feats, nothing else.

Round 2: Same as above but both characters also get their comicbook feats as both had/have their own comic book series after their respective tv shows ended.

Who would win?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Smallville Clark is FAR more powerful.

DCAU Superman is a bullet timer, but nowwhere near Clark near-light reflexes.

Plus, Clark is a planetmover, DCAU Supes best strength feats involve lifting heavy ships and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Smallville Clark is FAR more powerful.

DCAU Superman is a bullet timer, but nowwhere near Clark near-light reflexes.

Plus, Clark is a planetmover, DCAU Supes best strength feats involve lifting heavy ships and stuff.
    When did Smallville clark move a planet? And what has he done that makes his reactions near light?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Since Smallville Clark is basically the most powerful LA Superman, how would he fair against a cartoon Superman?

Round 1: Both fighters only get their tv show(or shows in DCAU Supermans case) feats, nothing else.

Round 2: Same as above but both characters also get their comicbook feats as both had/have their own comic book series after their respective tv shows ended.

Who would win?
    SM Clark stomps here. He is massively stronger, faster and more durable than DCAU Supes was ever portrayed to be. Smallville Supes is more on par with Post-Crisis Supes in terms of statistics. Adding his comic book feats makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    When did Smallville clark move a planet? And what has he done that makes his reactions near light?
    He shoved Apocalypse out of orbit and he's consistently shown to move from one side of the planet to another in mere seconds.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-30-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I don't think that DCAU Supes can stand up to Smallville Clark's HV.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    He shoved Apocalypse out of orbit and he's consistently shown to move from one side of the planet to another in mere seconds.
    You do realize that light travels around the world 7 times in one second right? Moving from one side of the planet in seconds is massively below the speed of light.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    You do realize that light travels around the world 7 times in one second right? Moving from one side of the planet in seconds is massively below the speed of light.
    Not actually arguing for the "near-light" speed of that quote, just pointing out that he is much faster than DCAU Supes.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Yeah, I wouldn't put him anywhere near light but he was bullet-timing in season 2, and he got much faster as the show went on.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't put him anywhere near light but he was bullet-timing in season 2, and he got much faster as the show went on.
    Can't remember for sure but I would swear that it was within the first two seasons that he did that stunt where someone fired a bullet at him and, suddenly, everything stopped moving or at least everything but the bullet. Clark was fascinated, literally staring at the bullet and walking around it. Then there was the Football game thing, which was a later season, where he ran off the field during the game, down the hallway, knocked out the guy attacking Chloe, ran back onto the field and nobody even knew he had been gone.

But I think he was beyond bullet timing even in season 2 though I guess "bullet timing" is a very broad category.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Can't remember for sure but I would swear that it was within the first two seasons that he did that stunt where someone fired a bullet at him and, suddenly, everything stopped moving or at least everything but the bullet. Clark was fascinated, literally staring at the bullet and walking around it. Then there was the Football game thing, which was a later season, where he ran off the field during the game, down the hallway, knocked out the guy attacking Chloe, ran back onto the field and nobody even knew he had been gone.

But I think he was beyond bullet timing even in season 2 though I guess "bullet timing" is a very broad category.

Dooooodge!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    I don't think that DCAU Supes can stand up to Smallville Clark's HV.
    To contextualize this, he basically turned a raging river into steam instantly.

Smallville Clark is one of the most ridiculous non-comic versions of Clark. Pretty much across the board.

Amazing Member

Smallville Clark dominates.

Cavill's Superman may end up pulling off comparable feats in "Dawn of Justice" or a future JLA movie but right now he's outclassed in every way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by I_Am_Groot View Post
    Smallville Clark dominates.

Cavill's Superman may end up pulling off comparable feats in "Dawn of Justice" or a future JLA movie but right now he's outclassed in every way.
    What does Caill have to do with any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    What does Caill have to do with any of this?
    DCAU, DCEU (man, they should have just gone with DCCU, even if they would have been accused of ripping off Marvel), sounds close enough, I guess.