Default Dr. Wily and Dr, Eggman set off the Super Genesis Wave in the Marvel and DC Universes...

Current Marvel/DC Universes.

Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman have went to the Marvel and DC universes, respectively. With the 7 Chaos Emeralds, they set off the Super Genesis Wave in these universes in hopes of becoming gods. Unfortunately, their actions have caught the attention of heroes AND villains alike. Can the coalition forces stop and reverse the Super Genesis Wave, or will Wily and Eggman rule as gods?
    Last edited by Ultra_Sonic; 10-30-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Just another Tuesday for both Marvel and DC.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

pretty much. nothing much the doctors can do if the heroes and villains team up to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    pretty much. nothing much the doctors can do if the heroes and villains team up to stop them.
    They could stop the Doctors, but could they actually stop and reverse the Super Genesis Wave?

A Super Genesis Wave is capable of rewriting reality, down to even the smallest of details.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    They could stop the Doctors, but could they actually stop and reverse the Super Genesis Wave?

A Super Genesis Wave is capable of rewriting reality, down to even the smallest of details.
    Rewriting Sonic and Co's reality.

Basically, the feats for the Super Genesis Wave are nice, but are pretty much not beyond the likes of, say, Reed Richards. To say nothing of the Doctor's being anywhere NEAR fast enough to stop someone like the Surfer who could blitz 99% of the Sonic Universe.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Rewriting Sonic and Co's reality.

Basically, the feats for the Super Genesis Wave are nice, but are pretty much not beyond the likes of, say, Reed Richards. To say nothing of the Doctor's being anywhere NEAR fast enough to stop someone like the Surfer who could blitz 99% of the Sonic Universe.
    I'm sure that Reed Richards could protect himself from the effects of the SGW (after all, hasn't he protected himself from similar shifts in reality?).

On another note, when the abortion of the SGW (on Sonic's side) was botched, no thanks to Eggman (Worlds Collide), it caused the entire multiverse to collapse in on itself. There was only one reality from the original multiverse that survived, even though in an altered state. That was only because of a powerful artifact native to that reality.

See, the issue is, you're trying to say that the SGW would work at altering reality, which is fine. But it's feats for erasing people and wiping memories only works based on feats.

So at the end of the day this plan doesn't do much except for work on low level individuals without TP resistance.

Hell, the way has the Living Tribunal to contend with, or Lord God Doom, depending on who you ask, and they're just going to lolnope.

Arx Inosaan

See, the issue is, you're trying to say that the SGW would work at altering reality, which is fine. But it's feats for erasing people and wiping memories only works based on feats.

So at the end of the day this plan doesn't do much except for work on low level individuals without TP resistance.

Hell, the way has the Living Tribunal to contend with, or Lord God Doom, depending on who you ask, and they're just going to lolnope.
    In universe, that's why there is a new continuity: because when the Super Genesis Wave was botched, it caused the multiverse to collapse in upon itself. One of the realities that was destroyed was the mirror universe (Anti-Mobius/Moebius) and all of its inhabitants. As I previously stated, the only Zone (reality) from the original multiverse to survive the multiversal collapse/reboot was the Sol Zone (home to people like Blaze the Cat), and that was only because of the power of the Jeweled Scepter. Even so, the reality shift was still enough to alter memories and events (with some traces of the original timeline leaking through). Even in the Prime Zone following the events of Worlds Collide (STH #252-#256), most of the cast (heroes and villains alike) had lost their memories of the original timeline. Case in point: the Freedom Fighters. They had to have their memories of the original timeline restored. The only reason why Sonic and Eggman retained the memories of the original timeline is because they were at Ground Zero of the reality shift.

In this new timeline, the Great War never happened. In the original timeline, Rotor The Walrus' father was a veteran of the Great War. In the current timeline, Rotor actually has a different father, and he became one of Eggman's Egg Bosses in his Egg Army (something else that did NOT exist in the original timeline). The entire history of the new continuity has been rewritten (to closer fit the game continuity/continuities).

So yes, even a botched SGW can wipe people from a timeline.
    Last edited by Ultra_Sonic; 10-30-2015 at 07:13 PM.

It doesn't completely erase the former continuity, it changes things and suppresses the memories.

Basically, it's not going to change much, and feats for affecting telepathic individuals would be necessary. In addition to, y'know, evidence that otherwise shows that it can'wide-angle wipe' the Universes in question.

But given that each universe has very high end characters up to and including individuals that can do all of the above on a whim (Franklin Richards, being one).

I say again; just another Tuesday.

Arx Inosaan

It doesn't completely erase the former continuity, it changes things and suppresses the memories.

Basically, it's not going to change much, and feats for affecting telepathic individuals would be necessary. In addition to, y'know, evidence that otherwise shows that it can'wide-angle wipe' the Universes in question.

But given that each universe has very high end characters up to and including individuals that can do all of the above on a whim (Franklin Richards, being one).

I say again; just another Tuesday.

You're right. Maybe I am missing something in what you're saying.

However, that still doesn't explain how Anti-Mobius no longer exists in this new continuity yet the Sonic Boom Zone now does.
    Last edited by Ultra_Sonic; 10-30-2015 at 08:12 PM.