Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Exclamation Seeking Talent - Archive

Posts from the seeking talent thread will be moved here after two months.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

3D Artist currently looking for freelance work, commissions or an interesting project to work on.

BANNED

Does the restriction only count for people looking for work? Or for the fan art stuff too?

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Does the restriction only count for people looking for work? Or for the fan art stuff too?
    If you want to post your own art you can just make a thread. You can post as much as you want as long as there is new content in it and not just bumping the thread. This thread is just for people looking artists for jobs etc

BANNED

Default No Longer Applicable

No Longer Applicable
    Last edited by The Mighty; 04-12-2015 at 12:58 AM. Reason: No Longer Applicable

All-New Member

The MS Access position has been filled.

I am currently looking for bands and musicians to record some songs for a soundtrack to an independent comic book that has been receiving positive reviews from multiple review sites. The songs are all 1980s cover tunes, and I will need the songs as soon as possible (in the next two weeks). Please PM me if interested. You will need to be able to provide your own recordings but I will be providing for licensing, production, and mastering expenses. Thanks!
    Last edited by ArtofRandylBishop; 05-23-2014 at 05:10 PM.

All-New Member

Hello, I'm a longtime comic book reader who finally decided to create his own web comic series! I have ideas for a longer series but I would like to start off with a short weekly comic strip to get some work out there. I am looking for an artist who is serious about putting their name out there and is willing to work for free for a while. If you're interested but need money then maybe we can discuss a fee. But please be open minded. My main concern is putting out an entertaining comic that can catch on. Message or email me if you're interested. I'll let you know what kind of ideas I have. Thanks.

All-New Member

Default Artist and penciller is about to help you to create the Comic Book of Your Dream

Greetings to all!
    I believe that all successfully backed Crowd-founding related Projects are coming with certain bill for the great Artistic Content. I offer you to look through my Gallery to make sure you are picking the the golden mean in between the price and Artistry.
    http://genuks.wordpress.com/

Looking forward to your offers, Please no inquiries for freebies!

livid-sky-warrior.jpg
    Worship-newer-godsSMALL.jpg
    ValkyrieDarkSteel118SMALLterrys.jpg

All-New Member

Hi guys, I'm a freelance penciller/inker who also does commissions, pin-ups, sketch cards, etc.

z230.jpg

mistletoe_p21.jpg

Check out my site: www.sorethumbgraphics.webs.com or drop me a line for more info. My rates are really low for the quality, and I work quickly and professionally.

All-New Member

/My rates are really low for the quality, and I work quickly and professionally./
    good things ain't cheap, and cheap things ain't good

Chronic MasterDebater The Beast's Avatar

I'm a cartoonist looking for a writer to help me iron out dialogue for my next comic book. There's no money up front but you'd get a piece of the action whenever it rolls in.

My Comic Book
    Last edited by The Beast; 05-31-2014 at 01:52 PM.

All-New Member

I'm a colorist based out of Portland Oregon, currently seeking new projects. I've worked on a variety of titles, such as Brooke Burgess' Becoming (through Arcana), Red Sonja Annual #4 (Dynamite) and The Army of Dr. Moreau (Monkey Brain).

I have excellent turn-around times and reasonable rates. I'm willing to work within set budgets, as well.

Samples of my work can be found here: http://smachajewski.tumblr.com/tagged/coloring

You can also contact me via email, at smachajewski@gmail.com

All-New Member

Who : Hi, I am looking for an artist to collaborate with as I am hoping to submit this comic to various publishers. I live in Australia and have been a comic nerd for the last 6 years. If you also live in Australia that would be awesome because I am finding it hard to find a community of comic creators, but I digress.
    Artist I am looking for :I am looking for an artist with a realistic but also cartoonish style in the vein of James Harren, Ryan Stegman, or Matteo Scalera, but I am in no way picky.
    Concept/Story : 5 issue mini-series. It is a Science-Fiction action adventure, dealing with the concept of "owning space". Lewis Yuri discovers he owns a solar system, but he must first get there. Dealing with aliens, mutiny, space battles, sabotage and even legal proceedings, Lewis will do anything to get to his star. There is a central "villain" to the story, as well as a long history behind the character Lewis Yuri and how this history drives his actions. (It's not as cliche as it sounds...I think...hopefully...)
    Aim : I hope to find an artist and pitch this story to Image comics, Dark Horse comics etc. I have no portfolio to speak of and am hoping that I can publish this to begin my portfolio. I have a first issue scripted as well as the 5 issues plotted out.
    Hopefully I have included enough information in this to help any artists or collaborators. Please email me at: ethanoneillwork21095@hotmail.com or send me a PM with a link to your gallery. Will pay page rates and am negotiable.
    Thank you.

All-New Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Mac Radwanski and I am comic book penciler, with a few published credits to my name. I'm currently looking for more work, so please feel free to have a look at some of my work (http://mac240.deviantart.com/gallery/ and http://macradwanski.wordpress.com) and if you're interested in doing something together, you can reach me at mradwan101@gmail.com

My rates are very flexible, depending on the length of the project, content and various other factors, I'm sure we can work out something reasonable on individual basis.

Thanks for your time.

Mac
    Attached Images Attached Images

All-New Member

Default Experienced proofreader and editor

Liam--
    Not sure if this is where I'm meant to respond to your query, but here's a response

I'd be happy to help. Your project looks delightful. I can send a resume if you wish, but perhaps this will do:

Original Text:

In a parallel universe that mirrors our own, a renegade Titan forges a new Hero to confront an ancient Cabal of deceit and corruption.

A vast conspiracy threatens to enslave humanity once and for all and the truth can only be revealed by making manifest all that is hidden.

Proofers edit:
    In a parallel universe that mirrors our own, a renegade Titan forges a new Hero to confront an ancient Cabal of deceit and corruption.

A vast conspiracy threatens to enslave humanity once and for all, and the truth can be revealed only by making manifest all that is hidden.

Copy edit (light):
    In a universe much like ours, a renegade Titan forges a Hero to confront an ancient and treacherous Cabal.

A conspiracy threatens to enslave humanity, and the truth can be revealed only by making manifest all that is hidden.

Copy edit (heavy):
    The noose tightens.

An ancient Cabal nears the culmination of centuries of corruption and deceit. Overnight, humanity will find itself in chains.

Unless . . .

A renegade Titan strikes fearlessly upon the anvil of time. Slowly, a Hero forms. He is still red, still unsteady--but the hour draws near! Can one man reveal the truth before all is lost?

He lowers his head and begins to write . . .

"It's all true . . ."