Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by genuks View Post
    /My rates are really low for the quality, and I work quickly and professionally./
    good things ain't cheap, and cheap things ain't good
    My philosophy is to offer competitive prices for high calibre work. That's how to compete in a flooded market. I hope the work speaks for itself.....

http://gworonchak.wix.com/graphics

Lightbulb Canadian Superhero Anthology Seeking Submissions

Calling all Canadian comic creators! Cloudscape Comics want YOU for Epic Canadiana #2! Epic Canadiana #1 was published last year, featuring a host of Canadian heroes that paid tribute to the golden age of Canadian comics, from the patriotic Johnny Canuck to the ruthless Loon, from the Arctic demigoddess Ikniqpalagaq to the gay activist Jacques de Canada. The book was featured on CBC Radio, ShawTV, and the Vancouver Courier, and now we’re ready for its sequel. Are you ready to join the ranks?

What we’re looking for:

A story that prominently features at least one “superhero” or “supervillain,” though these terms can be used very broadly. In the previous volume, superheroes included a costumed civil rights activist, a gun-toting Nazi-hunter, a ghost, a post-apocalyptic survivor, and an aboriginal deity, while supervillains ranged from an insane shaman to a masked serial killer, a huge Arctic monster, and an army of post-apocalyptic mutants. Either the superhero (or villain) must be explicitly Canadian or the story must take place in Canada or both. We’re interested in stories that explore relevant social issues or are told from the perspectives of minorities, be they heroes of ethnic minorities, non-hetero sexuality, particularly faiths, dealing with various mental issues (such as clinical depression or autism), or other heroes who are for whatever reason outside the norm. That said, the book will also feature light-hearted tales to counterbalance the more introspective ones, and if you want to tell some grand adventure with no message beyond that of excitement and fun, then by all means send it to us, and we will be delighted to take a look.

For more information, visit Epic Canadiana #2 is GO! at Cloudscape Comics.

Deadline for initial story pitches is August 18. Don't delay! Canada needs you!

Epic Canadiana2.jpg

I am open for comic book style commissions.
    -Sketch covers are $30 plus shipping
    -11" x 17" comicbook style pinup illustrations in pencil are $160 plus shipping
    -11" x 17" comicbook style pinup illustrations in color are $300 plus shipping

Samples:

Avengers Assemble!
    99cia The Avengers triptych - Copy.jpg

Super Mario Bros
    99cd2 Super Mario Brothers Color - Copy.jpg

Deadpool
    73a Deadpool color WEB - Copy.jpg

All-New Member

Make me into a superhero with these superpowers:

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE Superpowers:

1. Invisibility
    2. Healing Factor
    3. Intangibility
    4. Teleportion
    5. Cloth Manipulation
    6. Shapeshifting
    7. Magnetism Manipulation
    8. Babies Language & Animal Language

Superhero: Dangerous Dancer
    Real Name Peter Dan
    Hair color: Dark brown
    Eye color: Dark Rich Chocolate
    Body type: Skinny
    race: Human
    Height: 5'3"

Who should be my superhero's villain?

PM Me for photos of me.
    Last edited by Nightwing8; 07-30-2014 at 04:59 AM.

Chronic MasterDebater The Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Liam--
    Not sure if this is where I'm meant to respond to your query, but here's a response

I'd be happy to help. Your project looks delightful. I can send a resume if you wish, but perhaps this will do:

Original Text:

In a parallel universe that mirrors our own, a renegade Titan forges a new Hero to confront an ancient Cabal of deceit and corruption.

A vast conspiracy threatens to enslave humanity once and for all and the truth can only be revealed by making manifest all that is hidden.

Proofers edit:
    In a parallel universe that mirrors our own, a renegade Titan forges a new Hero to confront an ancient Cabal of deceit and corruption.

A vast conspiracy threatens to enslave humanity once and for all, and the truth can be revealed only by making manifest all that is hidden.

Copy edit (light):
    In a universe much like ours, a renegade Titan forges a Hero to confront an ancient and treacherous Cabal.

A conspiracy threatens to enslave humanity, and the truth can be revealed only by making manifest all that is hidden.

Copy edit (heavy):
    The noose tightens.

An ancient Cabal nears the culmination of centuries of corruption and deceit. Overnight, humanity will find itself in chains.

Unless . . .

A renegade Titan strikes fearlessly upon the anvil of time. Slowly, a Hero forms. He is still red, still unsteady--but the hour draws near! Can one man reveal the truth before all is lost?

He lowers his head and begins to write . . .

"It's all true . . ."
    Sounds great, crow!

I sent you an email through this site, let me know if you get it. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Stinty

Hi - I'm looking for an artist for a four issue mini set after Armageddon - I've completed the first draft and have the synopsis for the series complete. Can't afford to pay.

Also thinking about starting a webcomic called 'The Incompetents' about a pair of slackers/morons who gain superpowers and try to fight crime.

Look me up - www.travisstunt.com or email travisstunt@gmail.com

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaLava View Post
    Hello, I'm a longtime comic book reader who finally decided to create his own web comic series! I have ideas for a longer series but I would like to start off with a short weekly comic strip to get some work out there. I am looking for an artist who is serious about putting their name out there and is willing to work for free for a while. If you're interested but need money then maybe we can discuss a fee. But please be open minded. My main concern is putting out an entertaining comic that can catch on. Message or email me if you're interested. I'll let you know what kind of ideas I have. Thanks.
    Man send me the script I love to work on this free of charge I know what its like look for a artist but I was looking for a realistic artist im very good at drawing cartoons anyways send me the script @ brett.shupe@live.ca thanks
    man

All-New Member

Hi, I'm Hatena Yagami and I'm an aspiring writer. Perhaps this isn't the right place since I'm more like seeking advice for my scripts than looking for a collaborator. Still, I'm happy to pair-up with an artist whoever's interested in my work(Though it'll be free-of-charge kind of work).

I've been posting my scripts in
    http://community.comicbookresources....-to-my-script!
    but since there weren't many responses, I've recently opened a tumblr page where I can post them as I please.
    http://hatenayagami.tumblr.com/

I mainly write 4 page, self contained stories in various genres.

Any of you kind enough to give me some advice can contact me through tumblr or twitter(my account is @HatenaYagami).

Thanks.

NOVA 619 PIN UP ART PROJECTS

To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the fan comic for Nova fans - Nova619 - which can be seen at Nova Prime Page - - we're inviting artists to take part in the following 2 projects!

NOVA 619 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - OCTOBER 2014 - In short - draw any Marvel Cosmic character in a horror, or Halloween type setting. You can either use some of the existing Nova 619 characters via our DA site c/o http://novaprime.deviantart.com/ or if its a character yet to be featured in the 619 Universe you have chance to design it. This includes some of our original characters created for the web comic since 2009. Deadline for submissions is October 1st! The Special goes online on October 31st!!

619 COSMIC SWIMSUIT SUMMER SPECIAL! - The other is a bit unusual - even a tad controversial! Back in the 90's Marvel produced a few limited one-off specials called the Marvel Swimsuit Specials. You can see examples here: http://comicsalliance.com/marvel-com...suit-editions/

The aim - like the Halloween Special pin up's is to do a UNIVERSE 619 version with Cosmic characters - either 619 equ of Marvel characters like our version of Nova Prime or with our original characters. Reserve slots by October 31st - with the name of the character/s (female or male or alien!) you want to do plus a rough idea of the design you'd submit as this is for participants to come up with the concepts for a change. Participants can do more than one slot.

Both projects are strictly for fun, no profit intended - but all participants will be credited and links added to individual blogs and galleries!

To contact - note Jason Heichel at http://onore-otaku.deviantart.com/ or http://jasonheichel.tumblr.com/post/...-for-halloween or note Nova Prime DA at http://novaprime.deviantart.com/ or darrenblackburn101@g.mail.com

ctrofunvrs

Greetings CBR peeps, I have a film vfx bg > http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2279239/ and I am a Board Member of the Tesla Science Foundation, on the left with its President, Nikola Lonchar. My scholarly partner > http://www.marcseifer.com/nikola-tesla.html We have several science faction projects to partner on with an copacetic artist/s on spec, one is 200 pages > Film Trilogy or Series Endgame via my industry contact base. Best eh. Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

JamieMe

Hello,

I'm new to CBR. A Redditer suggested this as a place to look for talent. I'm currently looking for an artist, and getting a good amount of responses, for a project titled 'REM'.

I've posted a blog with all the job details, with contact details(please e-mail me directly), for anyone interested: http://jamieme.com/comic-artist-needed-lets-team-up/

The basics: http://jamieme.com/comic-artist-needed-lets-team-up/

The job is work-for-hire, and will be going to Kickstarter but there is a 3 page job upfront. That's paid before the Kickstarter even begins.

Jamie.

Real World, Real Fiction Reece Ran's Avatar

Okay so this is the deal, the webcomic I have, Sennsunngeta is like a 100 years old. I drew four 32 page issues and inked one issue, I colored six pages with colored pencils. But doing everything on your own is rough. I got a better paying job now so, I was hoping if I can get some help to finish it up, at least the first volume.

Sennsunngeta is a action fantasy 16 issue mini series, well it was suppose to be. I split the comic into three parts. I finished penciling part one which is four issues. I was looking for a digital inker, a digital colorist and a letterer to help me finish the issues. I am willing to pay each of you. We can negotiate either page rates or royalties. Now don't break me, I'm just a ordinary man trying to make it in the universe, but I want to do this so badly it hurts.

The series will be free on this site, but maybe down the road we can get it printed. So what do ya say. If a digital inker can't be found I can do it myself.

Link to my comic so far is here.

http://sennsunngeta.smackjeeves.com/

Or my deviant art page for a reference http://ronnieren.deviantart.com/

My email is officalranreece@outlook.com

AerostarMonk

Howdy!

Who I Am

My name is J.N. Monk and I've just recently started work on finally getting one of my biggest projects off the ground. I'd noticed that there aren't a whole lot of superhero comics that are the kind of thing that would've excited me as a kid so I decided to make one myself.

This is my first big project and I'm really excited about it

What I'm Pitching
    StarHammer is a female-centric all-ages superhero comic with an emphasis on escapism and fun, but in a responsible way. It focuses on a strait-laced and overachieving teen who comes into possession of a powerful object that once belonged to a now disgraced superhero. After being pressured into taking up the mantle of the former hero by just about everyone, she know find herself under their tutelage which they've come to think of as their last shot at a redemptive comeback.

Think of it as something of a fusion of Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), Green Lantern and Booster Gold.

What I Need
    I need at least 5 and up to 10 sample pages for a pitch bible. I'm hoping to launch a crowdfunding campaign early next year, but I can't do that without showing how the comic will look in action.

These pitch pages come with the option to stay onboard should the campaign prove successful. However no matter what you WILL be paid up front.

I need these pages penciled and inked with an option for coloring if necessary.

The completed pages should be 300 dpi TIFF/PSD files.

What I'm Looking For
    I'm looking for someone whose style is heavily influenced by western animation but borrows from the dynamic and highly kinetic action of anime while also isn't too beholden to any of the current conventions in American superhero comics. So basically something that's both really fun and has a great sense of motion.

What I'm Offering
    I'm offering $50USD/per page for pencils & inks. The coloring option is negotiable. You will receive 30% of funds up front with a negotiable amount for each completed page. Paypal is preferable for receiving payment.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in and you'd like to hear more please contact me at amm.comics@gmail.com

Drifter33

Crooked Kingdom- Looking for an Artist for a new mini-series!

My writing partner and I have a series already planned out and already in the process of writing the individual issues. It’s only going to be 6 issues, each roughly 20-23 pages. The series is called Crooked Kingdom and it’s a sci-fi crime story set in a world where genetic tampering is as easy and accessible as crack. New Gaia city is filled with criminals and cops, the rich and the poor, the predators and the prey.
    If you’re interested contact us at either

NgHishmeh@gmail.com
    mgriggs91@gmail.com

Please provide your name and some samples of your work. We have a character list and scripts to provide. We are looking for someone who can draw and ink their pages on a consistent timetable. It’s preferable if you can color and letter too but not a necessity. Starting pay would be $10 a page and open to negotiation depending on quality and consistency. Covers for each issue would go for starting price of $60 each.

Hi,

I'm looking for an inker. I'm the penciller, but I hate my inks, I suck at it. Here's a sampling of my work https://www.facebook.com/paul.d.hous...4142160&type=3 I would prefer someone who's not slick and fancy, but someone edgier and alternative. I don't know what to pay you, but I would. First I would pay for a sample to see what kind of chemistry we have then go from there. My email is stuffph@hotmail.com

Thanks.