Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Hey, writer looking for illustrator/illustrators for comic ideas I have. Check out my work at forgecomics.wordpress.com. Hope to here from you.

KoShiatar

Wink

Hello!

My name is Francesca Zambon, and I am a professional comic colorist based in Italy.
    I am avaliable for work, be it sequential pages, pinups or covers. I can also work as a flatter.
    I have experience working with several writers and indie companies, including Zenescope Entertainment.

You can view my portfolio at this address:

http://koshiatar.daportfolio.com/

More and older stuff:
    https://www.facebook.com/koshiatar/m...3023054&type=3

Contacts
    Mail: koshiatar@gmail.com

Rates for a complete page start at $ 35. Please no backend deals.

Thank you for looking!

Francesca

All-New Member

Hey I am looking for an artist for a submission to a publisher (Image, Dark Horse etc.) I am willing to pay the artist and am negotioble. I understand it is hard to break into the industry via submission but it's worth a shot, and I'm looking for someone who is equally optimistic.
    I have several series already scripted and am very happy for the artist to pick one and help collaborate on them.

1. I OWN SPACE- A young man from a back water industrial planet, discovers he owns a planet. Now all he has to do is get there. A space road trip featuring mutiny, pirates, aliens, and massive space battles. Looking for someone with a clean style similar to that of Alexander Lorenzo and his work on the Cyclops comic.

2. SPIES- Scott, a young brash man, travels across Mexico and down through South America to spread his fathers ashes. Scott is however hunted down by former enemies of his father, who was ex-CIA. A cross between Deadly Class, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and James Bond. Wes Craig, Nick Pitara or Roc Upchurch style.

3. (UNAMED)- A fantasy comic about a dwarf who is struggling with his own terrible past, until he is given the oppurtunity to redeem himself. Any style.

Hopefully some of these concepts interest you, and I am very happy to work on an idea that you might have as well. Please contact me at: ethanoneillwork21095@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

All-New Member

Hi my name is Luis, and I am looking for a gig as a comic book artist.

I'm especially looking for a writer who lives in the US due to the fact that I have tried to start something with another writer and because he lived in London it made things so complicated and everything fell apart.

Please take a look at my work and tell me what you have in mind.

http://luisperez-banus.deviantart.com/gallery/

Guys honestly though, the main reason as to why I was asking for pay was so that I could cover the expense of the Bristol boards, the ink corrector , some technical materials , and comics( The money I make out of my part time job has to go to college)

So what I was planning was on buying these materials with my own money , and then getting it back.

This is my offer : around $15 per page or even lower (depending on the level of needed detail)

penciled and inked.

Once I pick a writer , work on the concept and character art , and I get the

script I will send him or her the first fully

penciled and inked page. If the writer isn't satisfied with the level of quality

of the first page we can either negotiate a lesser page rate or call the whole

deal off. If this happens the writer will have a free page to himself and I a

piece for my portfolio.

If you are interested please email me at

luis_perezbanus@yahoo.com

Helloo!
    I'm Lisa or u can call me Vixy.....this place is soo interesting, I'm new tho.
    I like comics thinking about starting one......I am a writer and an artist but not by profession...lol
    well id like to have a colab with another artist coz that wld be soo kul......no payment whatsoever

I just realised its time I should really focus on my talent and it would be real nice to have someone give me advice on that....

hehehe.......looking forward to meeting you "awesome artists and writers"

u can email me at any time if you interested

lisachivanga@gmail.com. @vixy scarlet/twitter
    Last edited by vixy scarlet; 10-26-2014 at 11:45 AM. Reason: grammatical errors

All-New Member

My name is Sara and I am currently seeking work as a colorist. I have a broad range of styles I can do. And I have variable rates to suit your budget.

You can see samples of my work here, and I'll happily email you a broader range of examples if you would like.

The best way to reach me is via email, smachajewski@gmail.com

All-New Member

Hello y'all. My online name is Brandon Hex.

I am looking for an artist, inker and colorist for my Angelic Rogue story that I am currently posting in these forums. I will flesh things out more once I go official into CMV format. In the forums here I started with a flash forward as we all know the first issue or so of a new comic series and character(s) can be rather slow paced and I wanted to leave some gaps in the past to be as I mentioned, fleshed out later. CMV is Comic Motion Video which is what I do on Youtube right now with Marvel and DC comics. So it would not be your classic cover, pages and panels but rather single panels like Marvel Infinite/DC Digital comics.

You can see the format I am talking about on my Youtube channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEg...KgjWk1V76zeGEA

The Angelic Rogue stories can be found in this same section here under the thread titled ' The Angelic Rogue explains it all (official introduction) '

CWOTT!

Hi,Looking for a Writer to do a Online comic with.6-8 page short stories that will be collected every 16 pages and given away at Midwest comic shops.
    message me if interested please.
    Clint- clintsctt@gmx.com
    aaaaa.jpg
    Last edited by CWOTT!; 11-08-2014 at 10:52 PM.

JustinMKnipper

Default Artist for Terrible Delicatessen

Hi there. I'm Justin. I'm a Tokyo-based educator and writer. I write a comic called Terrible Delicatessen, and I'm looking for someone to pencil and ink the 24-page print version of it.

The tagline: Kreemie Dunbar is a writer with no money. He pays the bills by working at an awful, awful deli.

In Terrible Delicatessen, Kreemie is a broke, pretentious, sad-guy with no money or girlfriend or anything. His boss, Gary Sanzar, is a putz. They live in a rather stark, post-post-war world, and are completely oblivious of it. It's all sad, reference-heavy sarcasm juxtaposed over a violent yet somehow stable or unmoving reality. And funny abounds. I swear.

And yes, of course it's a paying gig. I'm looking to pay someone real-people money, not short-changing someone into working on one of my comics for $20. Despite the silliness of its content, this is a very serious project to me, and I'm looking for someone who's willing to take the dive and help me out here. I busted my ass putting it together and would like it to see daylight in the relatively near future. Of course, fees are negotiable depending on the circumstances.

The script and page breakdown can be found here.
    The archive of Terrible Delicatessen comics can be found here.

I am looking for someone whose art is more cartoony than photorealistic.

If you happen to be interested and serious about taking on Terrible Delicatessen, I highly suggest combing through a majority of the old strips. I'd much rather work with someone who 'gets it' than someone who's just looking for some work. Even you're Leinil Yu, if you don't connect with it, don't worry about it.

Contact me via this forum or through email if you're interested and want to talk more about it.
    The rest of my writing can be found on my personal website and at The Panoptic Press.

Thanks,
    Justin

*Updated on 2.10.15*
    Last edited by JustinMKnipper; 02-09-2015 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Update

BANNED

Top Cow has a new talent search going in the Image thread.For artist and writers.
    Last edited by doodledude; 11-11-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Hi there,

I'm an artist looking for writer, native English speaker. I have scifi comics in mind and I need someone that is strong with dialogues and captions (Marvel way).
    Please send me samples of your writing at v.vanleeu@gmail.com. Stories are just fine, scripts even better... Bring it on!

Francis

brandondwaltz

I have a script and ideas for a superhero comic called Stormcloud. I am only a writer so I am looking for an artistic partner, preferably somebody who knows the industry. Email me with art samples at brandondwaltz@gmail.com if you're interested

All-New Member

I'm offering pencils for $ 5 per penciled page

Thanks!

Any questions don't hesitate to ask

luis_perezbanus@yahoo.com or send me a PM
    Last edited by luispb; 12-05-2014 at 07:11 PM.

All-New Member

Hi. I'm currently looking for an Inker to collaborate with on a pitch package that I wish to send to some independent publishers.

All I really need is a link to your work if your interested. And then I can give you more details regarding the story and the collaboration

luis_perezbanus@yahoo.com

HarrisBloom

Hey all,

I've written a few issues of a comic book, which will be a gritty looking superhero story, but with an animal rescue bent

I plan on doing a kickstarter campaign but will pay for items needed for the kickstarter upon completion

Just so ya know, I'm an animal rescue guy and a portion of the proceeds will go to animal rescues (like my own) - So, when quoting me a price, take that into consideration...

I am looking to pay about $50-75 a page for the artwork. depending on your experience. Payment will be made once work is approved (I will pay for five pages at time for ease)

I already have an inker, letterer, and colorist. I just need YOU!

I am ready to start right now, looking to have four or five pages done within a month for Kickstarter campaign.

I can pay by check or paypal upon completion of the work, which is to be defined as submission of the final completed page via e-mail in 300 dpi LZW-compressed TIF format

PM me here or write at harrisbloom@yahoo.com

Thanks

Harris
    www.harrisbloom.com
    www.stewietotherescue.org