Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    All-New Member danyboyfromparis's Avatar

Hi Sara, I really dig your work ! Especialy your Sidekicks pages. Great hard color skills!

All-New Member danyboyfromparis's Avatar

Hi guys,
    I'm a freelance illustrator - comicbook artist and I'm snooping around to see some fresh art ! So far so good. Quite some impressive works here!

You can check my sequential art :
    www.eyecandycomics.blogspot.com

Or my illustrative work if you are interested in collaborating :
    www.behance.net/danyboyfromparis

Don't hesitate to hit me up if you want to talk a bit more.
    Cheers,
    Dany

danyboy@from-paris.com
    Last edited by danyboyfromparis; 05-10-2015 at 08:25 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

hey guys. i'm not artist but i know a great one.

here is a small vid i've made to promote her work.
    https://youtu.be/fdxTaI4dOXE

here's her facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/snow.hernandez

All-New Member

Hello my name is Joseph and I am looking for a comic book artist to help me with a project. I have no skills as an artist at all. I am solely a writer and I am in depserate need of an artist. I will pay you whatever you want up front for the work. I would like a few issues done so that I can maybe try and get it published.

Here are the comics I would like an artists help on.

"Legion of the Paranormal" about team of paranormal superheroes. One is a reformed Vampire called Carlene who looks like and has a similar personality to Amy Winehouse, the other is a god called Makhai who looks like and has a similar personality to Freddie Mercury, one is a Werewolf named Ross who looks like and has a similar personality to Jim Morrrison, one is a Wizard called Alex who looks like Jimi Hendrix. They fight monsters, Demons, Vampires, aliens and all kinds of nasties. The strip is set in the 1960's.

"Robin Hood Vampire Killer" A version of the Robin Hood legends where Robin is obviously a Vampire hunter. Maid Marian is a Witch as well who has a more active role. Prince John meanwhile is a Vampire as is the Sheriff of Nottingham whilst Sir Guy is a Werewolf.

"The Wolf and the Warrior" About a Werewolf who looks like Lee Van Cleef who travels the old west with a Native American Warrior battling Vampires, Demons and various monsters.

Contact me at burun100@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested.

redxspade

Hey guys,

I'm seeking anybody who is wanting to have a custom character of their own designed, as well as doing commission work for your favorite hero/villain! If you're interested, my email is WorkWithAce@gmail.com let me know if you need an artist!

aleams

DO YOU:
    + Enjoy watching cartoons, anime, and/or tokusatsu (such as Steven Universe, Sailor Moon, Super Sentai/Power Rangers, and Kamen Rider)?
    + Love a good comedy centered around a team of four fantastic teenage girls (and also holograms)?
    + Want to draw and co-create an action comedy webcomic?
    + Like money?

If you said "YES. YES TO ALL OF THESE.", please hold your horses because I have to chat with you more and send you stuff so you know that I can back up my "MOST FANTASTIC WEBCOMIC EVER" claim.

To put it simply, my comic is about three girls (Kendra, Val and Rachel) who have to team up with four holograms from outer space in order to save Kendra’s dad and the world from the evil Doc Croc and the mysterious Gecko Corporation. Does this sound like “80’s American cartoon” meets “Japanese tokusatsu sentai series” to you? Good. That’s what I’m going for.

I'm looking for an artist, partner and co-storyteller (also a friend, if possible). I've already written the first issue and I'm ready to send it your way. It’s around 25 issues (or as I call them “episodes”), but the first main story arc is 6 issues long. To start, I’m offering $30 a page (page rate is 100% negotiable) plus a majority of profits made. It’s not a lot at first, but this is just a starting point since I have a marketing plan for this to make you a lot more money and get this story in the hands of more readers.

Oh yeah. DUH! Who am I? I'm Andrew (nice to meet you). I'm new to the industry, but I think I make up for any professional experience with my ambition, charisma and most importantly my storytelling. I've been writing for years, but specifically scripts for about two to three years. This is my first attempt to seek out comic artists for my exciting projects. I truly believe this comic will turn heads and be something that the internet will absolutely love and readers will tell their human and cat friends about.

"How do I get on board?" Please email me at andrew.b.leamon@gmail.com with a link to page samples, your portfolio, and/or whatever else you feel I should see or know.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

All-New Member

--Updated post added to the end of thread--
    Last edited by smachajewski; 08-07-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Default National Award Winning Artist making a Push in Comics Needs Feedback!

Hello, Need feedback from true comic fans. I'm a National Award Winning artist making a push into the Comic Book and Graphic Novel genre. It has been a passion of mine since before I could read! I am making art and planning on doing the Comic Con scene to see how much noise I can make. I am planning on making a graphic novel and self-publishing or finding a great publisher who will take a chance on a newbie with talent and passion. Please give me all the feedback and corrective criticism you can muster! Forever in your debt, Chuck Mullins.

www.Facebook.com/ChucksArtBox

www.ChucksArtBox.com

www.chuckmullins.deviantart.com/

Instagram & Twitter: @ChucksArtBox

Nice Work. I like it a lot. Good job.

davidtcabrera

Professional comic book artist seeking for colorist (PAID)

Hi, my name is David T. Cabrera. I'm a comic book artist that have worked in various publishers such as Zenescope or Dynamite. My last work for Dynamite just released out this month, Legenderry Vampirella. Sometimes I have works where I'm required to make colors, and lets be honest, I'm terrible in coloring (and I've tried).
    Well, what I need is a collaborator (paid, of course) for coloring. I think that is a good point to start for someone that want to become professional in the business. Take in consideration that I've got some contacts with publishers and your work with me will have credit always.
    What I need now is 22 interior page colored. My rate for this job is 25$/page. please, send me links of your online color samples, I want to see interior sequential pages, not just pin ups. Don't forget to tell me how much it takes you to finish a page.

Payment will be make through Paypal after you finish each page.

Thanks.

Contact
    Webpage

Amazing Member

it might be almost impossible to find a team with all the wright criteria.

1. lives in Maryland

2. writes Manga

3. draws Sci-Fi

viegasn

"In the far future, a man that has no choice but to obey his ruthless and corrupt superiors sees his inner wish for justice answered by an AI, being hunted by powerful human diplomats, too deep in an economical and political intrigue that takes no issue with starting a war for a quick profit."

That is the High Concept for The Merchants of Gullian, a 60 page Sci-Fi graphic novel, dealing with Artificial intelligence, racism, imperialism, censorship and political and economical drama.

What I’m looking for:
    A full art team, that includes pencilers, inkers, artists and letterers. If you can do multiple of those, better. The comic is dark and gritty, hence it ask for an art-style to match. Do take that into consideration.

My previous work:
    I have previously had short stories published in portuguese and brazilian magazines, as well as won national youth-writing contest.

Your responsibilities:
    The entirety of the art for the novel, done in a professional and timely manner.

My responsibilities:
    Providing a complete script, synopsis and pitch. Contacting and submitting to publishers.

Requirements:
    You must be able to dedicate yourself to the project and see it through, dropping out midway, especially without warning, is not acceptable. If you believe you can’t complete the novel, then do not apply. In addition to this you must have the autonomy to complete your responsibilities. It’s alright if you need to become familiar with software, do some research prior to the beginning of your work. It is not okay if you are clueless in what is expected of you.

Compensation:
    You will not be paid per page, or during the project. You will, however, take ownership of a, to be negotiated, percentage of the IP and receive a equal percentage of any post-publishing revenue.

Gameplan:
    The script, after final editing, will be submitted to publishers, such as Dark Horse Comics, that accept writing submissions. After initial artwork is completed it’ll be sent to publishers as Action Lab and Image Comics. The finalized comic will be sent to publishers as Valiant, that take only finished comics. In an extreme case, self publishing is an option.

Notes:
    It is appreciated if you present your portfolio at time of contact. If you are interested you will be provided a sample panel to fully create and demonstrate your art. There is no erothic content, Violence is present, however, gore is not excessive. Considering the high volume of work, I am willing to be patient on the completion of the project as long as a steady workflow is kept.

The Best of Luck,

Nuno G. C. Viegas

Wow, great work! Your use of color and action poses is amazing. Have you been flooded with work opportunities yet?

All-New Member

Hi,

I am a Comic Book Artist looking for new work. I work completely digitally.

Here is a link to my portfolio: http://tanmoyart.deviantart.com/gallery/

If interested, then please contact me on tanmoyenjoy@gmail.com

My rates are very reasonable. Please contact me for rates, it may change depending on the length of the project.

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks, Tanmoy

DerekLChase

Hello,

I'm a comic artist and graduate of the Kubert School.
    I work mostly traditionally, but do colors almost completely digitally.

You can see some of my work here: http://dereklchase.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Or here: http://www.dereklchase.com/#!gallery/cff9

Feel free to email me at DerekLChase@DerekLChase.com