Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Default Artist Seeking Submission Work

http://stanandrudy.smackjeeves.com/c...2255203/cover/
    Anyone interested in having a slick, mood heavy style to showcase their writing please take note.
    I am looking for small 4-5 page comic submission projects.
    I use pencil, ink, charcoal, photoshop, light tables.....anything to create an eye pleasing page.
    Cost Depends on the level of work required per page.
    Minimum non colored two panel page will be $40.

Contact me at coreycharles@hotmail.ca if you have any questions.
    Thanks
    Last edited by King White; 02-21-2016 at 11:17 AM.

SuperSearnold

Hello comic creators. My name is Searnold (an amalgam of Sean and Arnold.) I'm a comic book writer - and you can see some of my completed comics at www.SuperSearnold.com.

Right now, I am looking for multiple artists of all styles and skill levels. I'm putting together a project called "Completely Different Comics" where I will be publishing (online) a new comic short once per month.

The comics will be 5-10 pages, and I'll be paying $10 per page.

If you're interested, please e-mail me links to your work at SuperSearnold@yahoo.com.

Thanks - and have a happy day!

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Hi everyone. I don't mean to insult anyone because these solicitations look very professional and are paid; I'm looking for someone to collaborate with on something short just for fun. I've crudely designed the concepts for a few stories centered around "battles" between comic book characters that I've written, and would like to possibly submit one to Super Power Beatdown. I don't heave the means to pay anyone, but if someone is very interested and some compensation is a must I suppose I could consider a small fee.

Please let me know at espsubversivo@gmail.com

All-New Member

Hello Artists!

We are Gray Bear Comics, a new comic writing company, working on putting out our first book!

Synopsis: Our book is an ongoing horror/comedy series that takes place in the 1930s, and is about two teenage brothers who are trying to survive on their own. They are constantly looking for ways to scam people, but when one of their scams goes awry, they find themselves on the run. They end up hiding out in an abandoned cabin that has a strange box in its basement. When the boys open the box, they inadvertently activate machinery that opens a portal to another dimension.

Our story has lots of varied monsters, and will be very gruesome and gory at times. There is also a technological element to the story, and we need an artist that can accommodate both of these things.

We are offering a rate of $35 a page for 22 pages of pencils and inks, as well as cover artwork. Prices ARE negotiable depending on level of experience and quality of work. We expect a turnaround of at least 3 pages a week. We will pay you via PayPal by the weekend following when the pages are turned in.

Once we have initial artwork for the first issue, we will be launching a kickstarter to fund the rest of the creation process. We may need additional art for promotional purposes, and any fees for this will be negotiated when we get to this stage.

Please submit samples of your sequential artwork, particularly samples in the horror or steampunk genre to graybearcomics@gmail.com with the subject of "Artwork".

We are hoping to find an artist by the end of the month, so please submit as soon as possible. Thanks!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by graybearcomics View Post
    Hello Artists!

We are Gray Bear Comics, a new comic writing company, working on putting out our first book!

Synopsis: Our book is an ongoing horror/comedy series that takes place in the 1930s, and is about two teenage brothers who are trying to survive on their own. They are constantly looking for ways to scam people, but when one of their scams goes awry, they find themselves on the run. They end up hiding out in an abandoned cabin that has a strange box in its basement. When the boys open the box, they inadvertently activate machinery that opens a portal to another dimension.

Our story has lots of varied monsters, and will be very gruesome and gory at times. There is also a technological element to the story, and we need an artist that can accommodate both of these things.

We are offering a rate of $35 a page for 22 pages of pencils and inks, as well as cover artwork. Prices ARE negotiable depending on level of experience and quality of work. We expect a turnaround of at least 3 pages a week. We will pay you via PayPal by the weekend following when the pages are turned in.

Once we have initial artwork for the first issue, we will be launching a kickstarter to fund the rest of the creation process. We may need additional art for promotional purposes, and any fees for this will be negotiated when we get to this stage.

Please submit samples of your sequential artwork, particularly samples in the horror or steampunk genre to graybearcomics@gmail.com with the subject of "Artwork".

We are hoping to find an artist by the end of the month, so please submit as soon as possible. Thanks!

The position has been filled. Thanks for all the submissions!

All-New Member

Hi everyone! im Omaik, a comic artist, illustrator and graphic artist in general. Right now im available for commissions of all kinds; i can do single or multiple character sketches, illustrations, character design and sheets, comic and webcomic pages, cartoons, logos, enviroments, cards, etc etc. I work in anime style, traditional comic, clear line style, cartoony, and more. My price list is as follows:

Illustrations: black and white - $40, color - $65
    Comic pages: black and white - $40, color - $80
    Logos: $70
    Sketches $30

All prices are approximations, it varies depending on details and timeframe. Also! the first 3 commissions i receive will get a good discount! I also give better prices for bulk commissions and long term works.
    I use email and skype for contact, and paypal for payments. Most commissions are done within 1 week time. My email is Omaik@hotmail.com and my skype is avyyomaik

My samples are in the links below. If you have any questions, let me know and ill reply asap.

Thanks! Hope to be reading from you soon.

Omaik

http://omaik.daportfolio.com/

http://omaikcomic.daportfolio.com/

http://omaikportfolio.blogspot.mx/

TITAN1STUDIOS

Default New sci fi adventure series - call for artists

CALL FOR ARTISTS! New Canadian publisher seeks experienced realistic groove artist for monthly contract of 16 - 20 pages of sequential art (pencils and Inks), for new SCIFI Adventure series. Page rates are commensurate with experience; will pay top page rates for published A-list artists. Also seeking writers who can adapt prose from source material (a novel) for the graphic series. Please message for more details.

Call For Artists.jpg

All-New Member

EXPERIENCED COMIC ARTIST now available for comic book art and illustration work. Reasonable/negotiable rates. Art samples and contact info:
    http://deck4523.wix.com/starvingartist
    Last edited by DrawingGuyND; 03-01-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Incredible Member Moral_Gutpunch's Avatar

ARTIST NEEDED: Both B&W and Color work needed. Cover and Logo also needed.

I'm looking for something with an 80's DC feel or something that doesn't put too much emphasis on looking 'real' or 'fanservicey' (if you're confused, I can send you a private message or e-mail with some examples, but I don't have permission to post the work here).

Must be okay with monsters, landscapes, vehicles, vampires, and people of LGBTQ community (warning here because too many people on other forums had problems).

POSITION FILLED, SORRY.
    Last edited by Moral_Gutpunch; 04-01-2016 at 01:37 PM.

All-New Member

http://community.comicbookresources....what-you-think

Looking for someone who can draw in comic style, I can give examples of the styles I am cool with. The characters I described there. I would of course pay and describe in much better detail the characters. Price is negotiable and extra if you can draw the love interest with them?

Just message me or whatever, really new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Garcardo View Post
    http://community.comicbookresources....what-you-think

Looking for someone who can draw in comic style, I can give examples of the styles I am cool with. The characters I described there. I would of course pay and describe in much better detail the characters. Price is negotiable and extra if you can draw the love interest with them?

Just message me or whatever, really new here.

Dear Mr. Garcardo,

Bernard Gita here, i read your request of artist to help you visualizing your OP characters. I have read some of it from your link, and it is raising my interest. Therefore i would love to help you do that.

You can see some of my works here: http://bernardg7.deviantart.com/gallery/

Plus you can contact me back at: bernardgita@gmail.com So we can exchanging more details regarding the characters.

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Bernard

Incredible Member Moral_Gutpunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BernardGIta View Post
    Dear Mr. Garcardo,

Bernard Gita here, i read your request of artist to help you visualizing your OP characters. I have read some of it from your link, and it is raising my interest. Therefore i would love to help you do that.

You can see some of my works here: http://bernardg7.deviantart.com/gallery/

Plus you can contact me back at: bernardgita@gmail.com So we can exchanging more details regarding the characters.

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Bernard
    How much do you charge for help with visualizing characters?

commandojamie7

Lightbulb Looking for an artist!

Hi all!

I'm an aspiring writer (aren't we all) looking to get some credits out there. I'd like to submit to this year's IF Anthology (with a superhero theme this time round), and am looking for an illustrator who would be willing to take this on with me. I will say upfront that there is NO pay attached to this - and nor is there any pay for me! We will each get a number of copies of the anthology, as detailed out on the webpage. The work would be in black and white. Please understand that I am looking for someone like me, a dedicated individual who is looking to put their work out there no matter what and doesn't mind doing so without being paid 50 dollars a pop.

Please send in your artwork and/or portfolio to jamesepitt@hotmail.co.uk. The link for the webpage on Alterna Comics' website is http://www.alternacomics.com/#!if-anthology/nbvkf.

Many thanks, and I look forward to working with you!

All-New Member

Default MattR Illustration

MattR Illustration

My name is Matthew Ryan and I am an Illustrator that lives to create exciting characters and worlds for others to enjoy.

I love to work alongside people who are passionate about their projects, giving me a huge boost and inspiring me to create exciting, dynamic artwork that compliments their vision. I put a strong emphasis on research before I start any work, allowing me to better explore the brief as well as developing a more diverse selection of designs

Past work has included comic book pages, card design, board games, book illustrations, environments, and concept art. These have been throughout various genres such as science fiction, fantasy, superheroes, military, western and many more.

For any job opportunities or if you have any further questions to ask, you can email me at illustration@mattr.org.uk. My website along with a bit more information about my skills and past commissions can be found at http://mattr.org.uk.

ORIGINZ The Superpower Card Game originzthegame.com

Alien Earth Role Playing Book drivethrurpg.com/product/150506/Alien-Earth

All-New Member

Hey everyone! My son is hosting a comic-con type event in Trenton Ohio called Hero Expo! This is a fundraiser for his Eagle project and we are seeking vendors (comic book stores, collectors, toy stores, artists etc) Please check it out and help us spread the word. Details are on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Hero-Expo-1200201573323425/