Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Splatoon

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Stuff like Ninja Squid, I find would be really good for all weapons, but especially Rollers and Paintbrushes, stuff made for more surprise attacks.

Maybe Damage up cause again, so weak D=

I don't think speed up would really be necessary, they're extremly fast as it is, fastest weapon there is right?
    Yep they are the fastest but I'm thinking maybe it could play it that strength and use it to dodge/out run attack, just a theory which I haven't tested yet tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PsBfxHrQHY

Splatfest Promo

If people don't know what they are, it's basically people pick a side in a poll, winners get two sea snails!
    Japan get theirs this weekend with Rice vs Bread.
    US next weekend with Cats vs Dog
    EU the weekend after with Pop vs Rock.

EU gets them so late D= It looks like there are some new stages, assuming they're going to be revealed before them, and since Japan gets the Splatfest this week, here's hoping!

Can't wait to fight these stages at night =}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PsBfxHrQHY

Splatfest Promo

If people don't know what they are, it's basically people pick a side in a poll, winners get two sea snails!
    Japan get theirs this weekend with Rice vs Bread.
    US next weekend with Cats vs Dog
    EU the weekend after with Pop vs Rock.

EU gets them so late D= It looks like there are some new stages, assuming they're going to be revealed before them, and since Japan gets the Splatfest this week, here's hoping!

Can't wait to fight these stages at night =}
    TBH I'm glad the Eu ones are later, I'm off to Isle of Wight festival at the weekend so it means I wont have to miss out on the Splatfest.

Kelp Dome (which is the same one from playable in single player) is coming today/tomorrow depending on where you are!

REDMOND, Wash.-(BUSINESS WIRE)- Nintendo has hauled up its nets, tallied its catch and crossed another milestone. Sales of Splatoon, the new squid-based game for Nintendo's Wii U home console, have crossed 1 million worldwide, according to Nintendo's internal figures. That figure includes more than 476,000 physical and digital units sold in the Americas, more than 368,000 sold in Japan, more than 230,000 sold in Europe and an additional 20,000 sold in Australia and New Zealand.

"Ever since Splatoon launched on May 29 in the United States, we've seen thousands of people go online to have fun in this colorful, chaotic competition," said Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime. "This milestone puts us in a nice position as we prepare to launch 11 more exclusive Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games before the end of the year, plus amiibo, digital offerings and games from our third-party partners."

Splatoon multiplayer pits teams of four online players against one another as they try to splatter a majority of the playing area with their team's colorful ink. Players can transform into squids and swim through pools of their own ink to move faster or maneuver up walls to access hard-to-reach areas.

Note that broadband Internet access is required for online play. Remember that Wii U features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu.

For more information about Splatoon, visit http://splatoon.nintendo.com.

Love the new tower mode, it feels the most frantic out all the other modes and you can't get away with poor team mates.

Tower mode is stressful as hell lol

I changed from my Autospray MG to the .52 Gal Deco, and it works much better for that mode

Tower mode is stressful as hell lol

I changed from my Autospray MG to the .52 Gal Deco, and it works much better for that mode
    I agree with it being stressful, it's caused an arguement with my girlfriend as she was trying to talk to me in the middle of key moment of a match and my reaction was snapping at her to talk to me later which she wasn't pleased about afterwards.

Splatfest tomorrow, go team rock!

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I agree with it being stressful, it's caused an arguement with my girlfriend as she was trying to talk to me in the middle of key moment of a match and my reaction was snapping at her to talk to me later which she wasn't pleased about afterwards.

Splatfest tomorrow, go team rock!
    lol there was this one match where I managed to kill everyone on the opposing team in the first 10 seconds (miraculously, I suck at this game) and we still lost, I was like...WHAT THE HELL, TEAM, it was one of the few matches I did well, and I still lost ;O; I seem to be in this weird place where I'm really good in C+ territory, but strugge when I get to B-

You're Team Rock? Then we are bitter enemies to the end! Team Pop all the way!....Tho I honestly think Team Rock is going to win, every squid I pass that posted on Miiverse is all #TeamRock.
    Last edited by Step; 07-03-2015 at 03:33 AM.

Having less people could work in your favour, more people means chances are it's likely to have more bad players on the rock side where as pop having fewer better players means everytime pop have a match those better players will be playing compared to rock who have to rotate their good players with the bad ones. Of course it could be the other way too.

Am I the only one who's finding the Splatfest in Splatoon like 10 times as hard as a regular turf war? I had a turf war yesterday in preparation and did well in all of them, today tho, our team is hardly winning lol

Am I the only one who's finding the Splatfest in Splatoon like 10 times as hard as a regular turf war? I had a turf war yesterday in preparation and did well in all of them, today tho, our team is hardly winning lol
    Well I seem to keep getting paired up with levels 1-5 but the rest of my team managed to carry them for wins still. It's probably because the better players were in rank all the time and when they do play turf wars normally it's grind abilties on gear.

I love the night time stages in splatfest!

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Well I seem to keep getting paired up with levels 1-5 but the rest of my team managed to carry them for wins still. It's probably because the better players were in rank all the time and when they do play turf wars normally it's grind abilties on gear.

I love the night time stages in splatfest!
    I do too, makes me wish there was a night time option all the time or for it to change depending on the time of day.

Anyway, Splatfest finished! I wonder who won~ I managed to get to the "Charismatic Pop Girl" so I'm happy with myself~

EDIT: Turns out in the US, Team Dog won despite Team Cat having more wins, because of popularity.

From NeoGAF
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...1074965&page=4

I don't understand how that happened lol

Oh, Team Rock won D= but I got 10 Sea Snails so I'm fine~
    Last edited by Step; 07-05-2015 at 10:34 PM.