Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Splatoon

BOOM I've just got 31 kills in Splatzones.

I love Splatoon! It's the best thing to happen to the shooter genre in years, maybe ever! It's pretty much all I play now.

New weapons coming tonight

Why is America getting their next Splatfest so soon? I want another Euro splatfest!!!

I'm really grateful to that Splatfest, those 10 sea snails really helped me out, now all my accesories have abilities that I really like - more or less -, tho realising that Spyke eats the Sea Snails makes me feel so bad for them, esp the one that's shaking right next to him.

Also, I hope in the future they release a shirt that changes based on the colour of your hair, like the designer headphones! =}...with the Ninja Squid ability plz, I am sick of that boring White Anchor Tee, plus I also have to wear those ugly Crazy Arrows as well, they don't even match!

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    I'm really grateful to that Splatfest, those 10 sea snails really helped me out, now all my accesories have abilities that I really like - more or less -, tho realising that Spyke eats the Sea Snails makes me feel so bad for them, esp the one that's shaking right next to him.

Also, I hope in the future they release a shirt that changes based on the colour of your hair, like the designer headphones! =}...with the Ninja Squid ability plz, I am sick of that boring White Anchor Tee, plus I also have to wear those ugly Crazy Arrows as well, they don't even match!
    I was hoping you could just keep the shirts, like gigs shirts with the tour dates on the back.

Love the new level, it's great to see something that requires you climbing walls. Hopefully this is a sign of them starting to release the more advance levels and will feature spongls, invisible walls etc from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I was hoping you could just keep the shirts, like gigs shirts with the tour dates on the back.

Love the new level, it's great to see something that requires you climbing walls. Hopefully this is a sign of them starting to release the more advance levels and will feature spongls, invisible walls etc from now on.
    Me too! It's be so nice if you got to keep it, they were nice shirts too! It's such a shame they aren't updating the clothes like they are with their weapons, I would love they had some new clothes esp some that reference other games, like one day they release Samus' arm cannon gun as a weapon with her helmet as a hat =} I'd even pay for that.

Yeah, I loved so many features in Splatoon single player, made me sad none of them were in the Multiplayer mode, like Sponges and those zip-line things.

Anyway, new Splatfest!

Team Eating vs Team Sleeping for the EU

#GoTeamSleeping!

^Boo, go Team Eat!

Awww, Team Eating won, even though Team Sleeping got more wina~ ={

I don't like popularity based wins tho, and poor Marie! Always on the losing side~ I heard her team in the US also lost lol.

I was busy watching EVO for the most part but I barely managed to get Charismatic Sleeping Girl so yay \O/

Also, can I say how much I LOVE the new Octobrush, I thought I was going to suck forever with brushs but this one is soo good, I love going to enemy lines and just releasing the Kraken, best power-up, imo.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Waterslide KING! here.

Too bad we lost by a mere 4 points. Makes me think we could have won it.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I've just played 10 matches in Splatoon, I won 2 matches, lost 1 and had 7 communication errors and now I'm backdown to A- rank.

The BIG update is coming on 6th Aug, tag team matches, the bucket weapon and private lobbies are all coming along with other stuff.

Bucket gameplay.

The next north american splatfest is marshmallow vs. hot dog!
    http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/12...s-soon-as-camp

Quote Originally Posted by fandumb View Post
    The next north american splatfest is marshmallow vs. hot dog!
    http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/12...s-soon-as-camp
    At least it's better than the Euro ones of North vs South Pole or Eating vs Sleeping.