Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default what is your prediction of how Secret Wars will end

what are your prediciton of the final scene, or the final few pages of the event etc.

you don't have to make an exact prediction of what will go down, but what is your general prediction of how its all going to end?

Confrontation between Reed and Doom that ends with Earth-616 getting restored and resuming right where it left off.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

I've missed the last few issues so I'm shooting from the hip here.

616 Reed saves his family and defeats Doom, or rather Doom has a moment of realization that he can't contain his godly powers anymore and needs Reed's help to reestablish the MU. During the process, though, Ultimate Reed pops in and monkey-wrenches things somehow, jettisoning 616 Reed and Sue right before Re-Creation. Now Reed and Sue are stuck somewhere, maybe some weird reality or whatever remains of Battleworld, and they're trying to find their way back to Earth while evading Barons and Ultrons and Zombies.

BANNED

Doom is defeated. 616 and ultimate universe are combined with some remnants of battleworld characters brought over to boot. the eight month skip in time will vaguely be explained in uncanny avengers.

Everyone faces off against Doom, but it is revealed that he has been trying to hold everything together on Battleworld until the new universe /multiverse has finished "cooking". Battleworld is revealed to be a hollow world that has been slowed down in time while the new universe is re-eneacted by Doom and molecule man in a similar way that the beyonder did in his own universe. The final cataclysmic explosion is timed perfectly such that the population can move out into the new universe.

Franklin Richards will be finally used for what he's always been - the ultimate plot-bomb.

Like Wanda before him, when you need reality conveniently rewritten, get a conveniently overpowered superperson, trigger them,and then BOOM! Instant new reality!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I've been re-reading Hickman's FF (and also Avengers/NA) and I got the clear impression that he foreshadowed there Franklin and Valeria:

a- Being essential to save/restore the world;
    b- Dying (which would explain Reed and Sue being out of the picture after SW, and reports they have been mourning).

Just like "All hope lies in Doom" seemed too much foreshadow for the relatively minor role Doom had against the Celestials but then turned out to be about something else entirely, there seemed to be too much foreshadowing about their role and death to end up going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Confrontation between Reed and Doom that ends with Earth-616 getting restored and resuming right where it left off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I've been re-reading Hickman's FF (and also Avengers/NA) and I got the clear impression that he foreshadowed there Franklin and Valeria:

a- Being essential to save/restore the world;
    b- Dying (which would explain Reed and Sue being out of the picture after SW, and reports they have been mourning).

Just like "All hope lies in Doom" seemed too much foreshadow for the relatively minor role Doom had against the Celestials but then turned out to be about something else entirely, there seemed to be too much foreshadowing about their role and death to end up going nowhere.
    Agree with both, I think it will be a combo of these. Doom and Reed fight. Somewhere along the line Franklin and Valeria end up in the mix, and Franklin's powers end up being the undoing of Battleworld. Survivors are se to the new MU which is pretty much like what came before, with a few tweaks.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

And when the reboot is done Franklin wil deage back to a four year old and stay that age ,and no one but the fans will notice untill the rest of powerpack is in thier 30's.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    And when the reboot is done Franklin wil deage back to a four year old and stay that age ,and no one but the fans will notice untill the rest of powerpack is in thier 30's.
    I always thought Franklin was subconsciously de-aging himself.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I always thought Franklin was subconsciously de-aging himself.
    Could be But they need to say something on panel it's bothering me haw all the other 616 kids grow older but him.

Julie is like 19ish now n Franklin looks 10

image.jpg

Readingthem as kids and seeing them now irks me so they might as well use the reboot as a reason for it.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

It may very well just never end...

Something like that ?

just kidding...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Could be But they need to say something on panel it's bothering me haw all the other 616 kids grow older but him.

Julie is like 19ish now n Franklin looks 10

image.jpg

Readingthem as kids and seeing them now irks me so they might as well use the reboot as a reason for it.
    Yes, it's true.....and not just the Pack (with Alex being about 19-20 {prior to SECRET WARS} and Julie's 18-19), but also with Kitty Pryde and most of the former New Mutants in their 20s as well.

The screen goes black and the cast applause; many get up and walks out of the theater. A few stay behind to watch the extra credits.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.