Extraordinary Member

Default MCU Daredevil vs. Rama

The MCU Daredevil takes on Rama of The Raid

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

dont know if matt can put him down.

Rama has insane soak, but so does Matt... In one episode, he had multiple fractured ribs and kept going.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Rama has insane soak, but so does Matt... In one episode, he had multiple fractured ribs and kept going.
    rama fought and beat the assassin after beating baseball boy and hammer girl after soloing a half a dozen goons in a warehouse after having a car chase/fist fight with a bunch of goons after getting his ass handed to him by said assassin, after he solo'd a gang of blade swinging killers, after he got into a car crash from said killers slashing at him.

all that happened in a single day.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    rama fought and beat the assassin after beating baseball boy and hammer girl after soloing a half a dozen goons in a warehouse after having a car chase/fist fight with a bunch of goons after getting his ass handed to him by said assassin, after he solo'd a gang of blade swinging killers, after he got into a car crash from said killers slashing at him.

all that happened in a single day.
    And at the end of it? "I am so done with all of this."
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    And at the end of it? "I am so done with all of this."
    and that was after he solo'd another room of baddies, aim dodged several shotgun blasts and killed the last guy before he could fire again.

raid 1 rama was a beast.

raid 2 rama was a unstoppable ass-kicking god.

Extraordinary Member

They can both take massive beatings and still keep ticking. So they'll be at it for a while.

But Rama's damage soak is bigger than Daredevil's, and he's a more skilled fighter. So yeah, Matt goes down and a brutal fight.

Spectacular Member

Dunno, I think Rama came off more impressive in the first movie. He just seemed more of a badass in the second film because this time around he was the only "good" elite fighter around and he had more scenes whupping waves of mooks of (IMO) lesser quality. In the first film almost every mook that fought Rama in melee had some skill in martial arts and blade fighting, with even a sub group of slightly more skilled mooks. Mad Dog IMO was easily a big a threat as the Assassin was if not moreso, even if technically the former's actor played another character in the second film.

Did Rama get broken bones in his movies? I forget.. I remember him being a beast, though.

In the first few episodes of DD, which take place within a few days of each other, DD has suffered multiple broken bones and somehow kept on fighting crime.. The guy has huuuuge heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Did Rama get broken bones in his movies? I forget.. I remember him being a beast, though.

In the first few episodes of DD, which take place within a few days of each other, DD has suffered multiple broken bones and somehow kept on fighting crime.. The guy has huuuuge heart.
    considering he was eating hits from baseball bat guy and hammer girl, i'd assume so. he was sliced up pretty good by those killers at the start of the day, so much so that he had to pop a bunch of pills to keep the pain down.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I read this as Ranma, first. Second time this morning a Rumble gave me the giggles.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate