Default Scenario: Joker vs. 616 Kingpin

During one of his rampages, Joker decides to Joker gas a restaurant full of people, killing everyone inside. Joker is then taken down by Batman and dragged back to Arkham.
    However, one of the unlucky restaurant patrons happened to be Vanessa Fisk. Her husband, as you may guess, is not happy.
    Does Kingpin have the resources and the clout to get revenge on Joker? More specifically, can Fisk get to Joker without attracting unwanted attention from Batman? And what happens if/when the Joker realizes Kingpin is after him?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

He can try, but a LOT of people have tried to get revenge on the Clown prince of Crime for various people he's killed. And if he's trying to stay under Batman's radar, that probably means normal thugs rather than whichever members of the Sinister Six are working for him this week.

Joker's pretty good at killing off normal thugs that try to kill him. And if he's at Arkham, that means he not only has all the guards/wardens, but all the other crazies to help keep him safe.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Honestly, Fisk would handle this matter himself. And Fisk, or at least his classic self, was a physical threat to Spider-Man, and pretty much ignored shots from Daredevil.

Since he's at Arkham, Fisk just buys his way into some alone time, and breaks his neck.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

A really young and weak Spider-Man, to be fair. Adult Spidey would turn Classic Fisk inside out.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

And Current Fisk is nowhere near that point anymore. I'm not sure where he is in terms of resources these days either. I think this scenario probably comes down to "How long does Joker feel like being held at Arkham." Because he can bust out as soon as it strikes his fancy, and at that point he becomes a much more difficult target to find, and is just as likely to discover the plot against him and murder Kingpin preemptively.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    A really young and weak Spider-Man, to be fair. Adult Spidey would turn Classic Fisk inside out.
    Young and weak Spidey is still beyond Batman, physically. Point I'm trying to make is that Classic Fisk would end it quickly.

Current Fisk would.. I dunno. It's Current Fisk. I barely care.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan