Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    yes but also masks
    Then Fierce Deity Link destroys all-comers, the end.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Given how things went the last time Fierce Deity Link was brought up as some kind of trump card on the board, I'd be interested to hear your reasoning behind this.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Again, Fierce Diety doesn't do anything that hints that it can so much as tickle Lavos, while becoming strong enough to break Lavos' face under their own power was the entire point of Chrono Trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Also, that would be Composite Link as the Magic Cape was from A Link to the Past/Triforce of the Gods
    Oh right right dammit. Every time I see a Link thread that says he gets all of his stuff I immediately think "composite Link". My bad.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Composite Link stands a chance, what with having Chateau Romani's 3 days of unlimited magic, an invisibility/intangiblity Cape that works by draining your magic constantly, invincibility armor that works by draining your magic constantly, transmutation artifacts/magic, island freezing/melting magic arrows, Wind Waker's stats in general, arguably Midna and her ability to telekinetically lift up and teleport a huge amount of mass, etc...

Composite Link stands a chance, what with having Chateau Romani's 3 days of unlimited magic, an invisibility/intangiblity Cape that works by draining your magic constantly, invincibility armor that works by draining your magic constantly, transmutation artifacts/magic, island freezing/melting magic arrows, Wind Waker's stats in general, arguably Midna and her ability to telekinetically lift up and teleport a huge amount of mass, etc...
    The Master Sword also froze time in an entire town in one title.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    The Master Sword also froze time in an entire town in one title.
    Wind Waker, and, to be fair, that isn't really something Link has any control over, and him having the Master Sword at all meant that the enchantment is broken.

Wait, I'm confused.

Does that same Lavos beating thing hold true for the Chrono Cross gang, since the Time Devourer was just Lavos fused with Schala and eating all space-time?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Wait, I'm confused.

Does that same Lavos beating thing hold true for the Chrono Cross gang, since the Time Devourer was just Lavos fused with Schala and eating all space-time?
    Theoretically, it should, especially since Lynx was apparently capable of killing Lucca, Harle was an agent of the Dragon Gods/a clone of Schala/something to that extent, and so on.

I thought if Link was wearing the cape, he couldn't attack or be attacked. I seem to recall that being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I thought if Link was wearing the cape, he couldn't attack or be attacked. I seem to recall that being the case.
    Nope, Link could definitely use his sword with the Magic Cape, its just that, without something like Chateau Romani to boost him, it wasn't cost effective on his magic.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Theoretically, it should, especially since Lynx was apparently capable of killing Lucca, Harle was an agent of the Dragon Gods/a clone of Schala/something to that extent, and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Wait, I'm confused.

While the Time Devourer doesn't have the cut-scene feats that it's progenitor does, as well as what Drunkard mentioned, there's also the Dream Devourer boss fight in the DS version. The Dream Devourer being an early version of the Time Devourer, before they were more fully fused. It was capable of beating down the CT crew even after they had killed Lavos, and the CT crew only survived due to Schala temporarily waking up and using magic to bounce them out back to the Time Stream.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 11-03-2015 at 07:28 AM.