Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    In all fairness, Naruto doesn't *want* to disintegrate Sasuke in that fight, merely beat some sense into him.
    Well yeah, but using the Truth-Seeking Balls as both an offensive and defensive measure to counter Sasuke's techniques while annihilating his Susanno to conserve his own chakra (while making Sasuke expend more of his), followed by beating the shit out of him makes more sense to me.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Well yeah, but using the Truth-Seeking Balls as both an offensive and defensive measure to counter Sasuke's techniques while annihilating his Susanno to conserve his own chakra (while making Sasuke expend more of his), followed by beating the shit out of him makes more sense to me.
    "Sense" isn't something that Naruto beings with him when it comes to Sasuke. Barring it being just plain old PIS, he might have just not wanted to risk disintegrating Sasuke by accident, I guess.

Which makes sense, when it comes to Sasuke, Naruto always wants to get up close and personal, and beat the crap out of him, so using the absolutely broken instakill orbs would kinda hurt that point.
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    "Sense" isn't something that Naruto beings with him when it comes to Sasuke. Barring it being just plain old PIS, he might have just not wanted to risk disintegrating Sasuke by accident, I guess.
    This. I assumed that he didn't want to take the chance. If they both fought with ALL their powers then it wouldn't have been much of a fight. Sasuke could disable him quite easily with genjutsu and Naruto could kill him with no problem. Even without using those abilities they still blew their hands off.