Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    How would you guys/gals feel if Diana and the Amazon's kept in contact with societies from other mythologies, like in Asia or Africa?

Diana is friends the white snake in the Justice League of China comic.
    I have no trouble with that, as long as there is some support and justification given via the Amazon backstory.

How do people feel about Diana's love interests that weren't Steve Trevor or Superman? Are there any that are remembered fondly, and might be nice to see again (albeit in a nonromantic way)?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    How do people feel about Diana's love interests that weren't Steve Trevor or Superman? Are there any that are remembered fondly, and might be nice to see again (albeit in a nonromantic way)?
    Not a fan of it myself but I know multiple people who became big fans of Nemesis as a love interest.
    Tim Trench was interesting as 'the one who betrayed her'
    Morgan Tracy was interesting though the way he was reshaped by differing writers made him painfully inconsistant.
    Tod was kinda forgetable and might have meant something if he lasted more than two issues.
    Eros was just silver age steve trevor
    Mike Baily was interesting as a villain who was simply using Diana.

Does anyone else look back on the "Wonder Tot and Mister Genie" stories fondly?

Oh 100%
    I miss the Wondertot stories and wish we had gotten a new Wondertot while they were busy making new Wondergirls.

Stjepan Sejic is at it again… I imagine Lara Croft and Zatanna could share some war stories seeing this image.

I say "Back off, the relic contains the blood of Kronos and nullifies divine powers", but "Nooo! I'm Wonder Woman! I eat bullets for breakfast!!!"

Do you guys think that the amazons should be somewhat involved in the outside would before Diana came into the picture. For example, in the shadows that would try their best to recover lost powerful artifacts
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on