Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

This also leads me to wonder. Should the Amazons be a bit active in the outside world? I mean what if they are collecting mythical items that have caused trouble but troubled. By that I mean they created a place to hold any mythical gods and items. So they couldn't afford to leave too often

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    This also leads me to wonder. Should the Amazons be a bit active in the outside world? I mean what if they are collecting mythical items that have caused trouble but troubled. By that I mean they created a place to hold any mythical gods and items. So they couldn't afford to leave too often
    On this note I feel that depends on what other offshoots of the Amazons there are. If you have a nomadic take on the Bana then it would make more sense for them, not the islanders to be on a collecting tour.
    Heck, could even have a thing where one branch of the Amazons explicitly collects relicts and sends the more dangerous ones to the island for safeguard.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Depends on how the Amazon society (or societies) are constructed. I do think they should have been extremely active in the period before their exile to the island of Themyscira.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Depends on how the Amazon society (or societies) are constructed. I do think they should have been extremely active in the period before their exile to the island of Themyscira.
    True. I do think that maybe the Amazons really (or at least some do.) want to be active again but due to the evils they are protecting they can't just leave. I do think the Amazons should leave in peace but there are times when there are serious matters to deal with. How should the Amazons be constructed? I always though ht the idea of yea the Amazons were made by the gods or goddesses but it should be a small group of them. How they grow is that they take children and infants they have been abandoned because they were considered weak.Instead of an all female soceity they were a gender mix society. The only reason they ended up all female is because the men and women were separated. All the men killed. The amazons were all going to be enslaved but were saved. Now I wouldn't mind when Diana is born she isn't the only child. Mala and a few others were also born.

I wonder what if Diana's power all kind from her amazonian powers? That instead of being blessed the Amazons found a way to tap into their insider strength?

Incredible Member

How would you guys/gals feel if Diana and the Amazon's kept in contact with societies from other mythologies, like in Asia or Africa?

Diana is friends the white snake in the Justice League of China comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    How would you guys/gals feel if Diana and the Amazon's kept in contact with societies from other mythologies, like in Asia or Africa?

I honestly wouldn't mind. I would actually like if Diana and the amazons did know a lot about the other myths. That on the Island they have protected other powerful items from other myths. One other thing would be awesome is if the Amazons did have other tribes around the world. There one is Asia, there is of course the Banas, there are several other tribes that symbol to the different Continents.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post

I have no trouble with that, as long as there is some support and justification given via the Amazon backstory.

How do people feel about Diana's love interests that weren't Steve Trevor or Superman? Are there any that are remembered fondly, and might be nice to see again (albeit in a nonromantic way)?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    How do people feel about Diana's love interests that weren't Steve Trevor or Superman? Are there any that are remembered fondly, and might be nice to see again (albeit in a nonromantic way)?
    Not a fan of it myself but I know multiple people who became big fans of Nemesis as a love interest.
    Tim Trench was interesting as 'the one who betrayed her'
    Morgan Tracy was interesting though the way he was reshaped by differing writers made him painfully inconsistant.
    Tod was kinda forgetable and might have meant something if he lasted more than two issues.
    Eros was just silver age steve trevor
    Mike Baily was interesting as a villain who was simply using Diana.

Does anyone else look back on the "Wonder Tot and Mister Genie" stories fondly?

Oh 100%
    I miss the Wondertot stories and wish we had gotten a new Wondertot while they were busy making new Wondergirls.

Stjepan Sejic is at it again… I imagine Lara Croft and Zatanna could share some war stories seeing this image.

I say "Back off, the relic contains the blood of Kronos and nullifies divine powers", but "Nooo! I'm Wonder Woman! I eat bullets for breakfast!!!"