Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Since this run is not over your top 5 greatest writers and where would you put Marston?

I would put Marston pretty high on my list. He not only crafted Wondy's world but his stories had a fun feel to them. I can't wait to see what Morrison might do with some of those Marston-ian concepts. The mental radio, the purple ray, kangas!

Loose order
    1. William Moulton-Marston
    2. William Messner-Loebs
    3. Greg Rucka - His run was real good, with the fight against Medusa, traveling to Hades, Cassie learning Zues was her father, going head to head against a brainwashed Superman. Veronica Cale being introduced as a Luthor-type power player, the unique visual take on the Gods. Too bad his run had to come to a halt due to One Year Later.
    4. Gail Simone- Simone had a fun tone that reminded me of Marston. She reintroduced Etta and gave Wonder Woman a bunch of ape allies. Loved those gorillas The fling with Nemesis was good, he was pretty Steve Trevor-ish. It was the closest thing to a traditional Diana/Steve relationship that we were going to get at the time. Her first few arcs were real good with The Circle that expanded her origin, and the arc where she got possessed and went all 'barbarian.' The Olympian went waaaaaaay too long, but Devestation had potential to be a lasting threat.
    5. Gerry Conway

Honorable mention: Dan Mishkin from the early 80s.
    Last edited by Thor2014; 05-08-2014 at 05:13 PM.

I want to see the mental radios and purple rays back. The mental radios can be design the same way that Marston's and be powered by magic. Also I would like more of amazons having cities

Some feats:

"Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

"Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I want to see the mental radios and purple rays back. The mental radios can be design the same way that Marston's and be powered by magic. Also I would like more of amazons having cities
    A version of the purple ray has been introduced in superman / wonder woman 7 in the new 52, it seems a magical crystal but we don't know much about it yet.

Anyway, I agree, I would like to see the amazons more advanced thanks to a mix of magic and science.

I wonder if we will ever see again the original purple ray created by wonder woman herself.

Some images / fan arts:

I like this =) Wonder family!

Maybe it's even because I like cats in general, (even if she wasn't exactly a catxD) but I loved Galenthias in Wonder Woman Odyssey and how she interacted with Diana xD

I liked also the version of Philippus in that arc.

Anyway... I would like to see Diana with animal empathy back!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post

I really like those panels and feel like they really help to capture who Wonder Woman is.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post

I thought Lopresti's Wonder Woman art rocked. Between Dodson, Lopresti and Scott, Gail Simone's run had some of the book's best art IMO.

BANNED

Also Bernard Chang, the art was great.

powergirl and WW was great, specially that it seemed that they were talking about guys lol but it's about cats

BANNED